The Twilight Saga

I would just like to let you know the spellin gmy be bad and most of the characters belong to the wonderful SM of course.   Hope you  like it and it takes place when Edward left in New Moon only Bella is convined and well forced by Charlie, Renne,and Phil to moVe to South America with Phil and Renee, because Phil recently got signed there. And there she meets a coven of all female vamps..........    OK I WILL SAY NO MORE YOU HAVE TO READ THE REST!!!!!!

Preface

I thought there would be no escape to the pain I felt, but I was dead wrong. Even if it means hurting my family I was doing what they told me. I was getting over him. I’m sure it isn’t the way they expected, but it works so maybe I’ll be ok. I realized as I looked in the eyes of the man I once loved and still loved as I sought forward to kill him.

Chapter One

Remembering

It’s been almost a month since he left. It hurt too much to say his name even if it was in my head instead of out loud. Charlie didn’t say much of anything to me, he just walked around with a worried look on his face. He tried at first, but something would always remind me of him and Charlie would see me flinch or get upset. I’ve been trying not to remember it but I still feel the pain like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

He walked me to my truck and I ordered myself to make my demands.

“Do you mind if I come over today?” He asked before I could say anything while he opened my door for me.

“Of course not.”

“Now?” He asked again urgently.

“ Sure I was just going to drop of a letter for Renee in the mailbox on the way.” He looked at the envelope on the passenger seat and grabbed it.

“I’ll do it,” he said quietly. “And I’ll still beat you there.” He smiled that breathtaking crooked smile at me, but it didn’t reach his eyes.

I just nodded and started the truck as he reached his car and drove off.

Of course he did beat me home and he was parked in Charlie’s spot so I knew he didn’t plan to stay very long. As I stepped out of the truck he grabbed my backpack from me which is usual. Then he shoved it back into the truck. That was not normal.

“Come for a walk with me.” He suggested with no emotion at all, and took my hand. I didn’t answer but I suddenly knew that this was bad very bad. He didn’t wait for an answer and pulled me along to the east side of the house where there was a trail.

We took about five steps onto the trail and he stopped. Wow some walk.

Edward leaned against a tree and just stared at me, his expression unreadable.

“Edward talk to me,” I sounded braver than I was, but that was good. “Ever since the party you have been acting weird and emotionless. Something is up and I want you to tell right now.” He just stood there with shock all over his face, but there was something else in his face I could identify before he controlled his expressions.

“Oh don’t give me that look.” I said when shock was still the dominate feature on his face.

He took a deep breath.

“Bella were leaving.”

I took a breath too.

“Why now? It’s only one more year?”

“Bella it’s time. We couldn’t stay in Forks that much longer after all. Carlisle can barely pass for thirty, and he’s claiming thirty-three now. We’d have to start over soon regardless.”

His answer confused me. Why would we have to leave if his family was going? I stared at him trying to understand it. Then I realized I’d misunderstood.

“When you say we,” I whispered.

“I mean my family and myself.” He said each word was separate and distinct. I can’t believe this can’t believe it. What was I going to tell Charlie?

“Okay,” I said. “I’ll come with you.”

He shook his head. “Bella you can’t where were going isn’t the right place for you.”

“It doesn’t matter where I am just as long as you are there to.” I told him honestly.

“I’m not right for you Bella.”

“You are the very best part of my life!”

“My world is not for you.” He said coldly.

“The other night with Jasper- that was nothing Edward!! Nothing!”

“Your right. What happened with Jasper was exactly to be expected.”

“But in Phoenix when I was in the hospital you promised! You promised you would stay!!”

“I promised I would stay as long as that was best for you.” He corrected me.

“No. This is about my soul isn’t it?” I Shouted the words exploding out of me. “Carlisle told me about that. I don’t care I don’t want it without you!”

He took a deep breath staring at the ground for a moment. His mouth twisted the tiniest bit for a second. When he finally looked up his eyes were cold darker than before like the liquid had frozen solid.

“Bella I don’t want you to come with me.” He spoke the words slowly and precisely.

“You…don’t…want me?” I asked with the words feeling wrong in my mouth as I spoke them.

“No.”

“That changes things.” I was surprised at how calm I sounded and must have looked. I guess it hadn’t really sunk in yet. It still didn’t make much sense though.

He looked away into the trees as he spoke next. “Of course I’ll always love you…in a way. But what happened at your party made me realize it’s time for a change. I don’t want to pretend to something I’m not any more like I have been for so long. I’m not human.” He was right the features on his cold beautiful face were not human.

“Don’t do this.” I whispered and realized my words were far too late. He already had.

“You’re not good for me Bella.” He told me reversing his words from earlier so I had no argument.

“Fine. Go then.” I couldn’t hear hurt in my voice, and it was stronger than I would use if I was in an argument.

“I would like to ask a favor though, if it’s not too much to ask.”

“Okay.” I could help but be curious about what it was.

“Don’t do anything reckless or stupid.” He ordered. “Do you understand what I’m telling you?”

I just nodded.

“For Charlie of course. He needs you. Take care of yourself for him.”

“I will.”

He seemed to relax just a little then looked at the trees and back to me again.

“And I will make a promise to you in return. His is the last you will ever see me. I wont come back. I wont put you through anything like this again, and you can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I never existed.”

My blood started pounding louder in my ears and my knees got wobbly.

He smiled gently. “Don’t worry you human, you memory is nothing more than a sieve. Time heals all wounds for your kind.”

“And you memories?” I asked, and it sounded like I was choking on something in my throat.

“Well I wont forget, but my kind were very easily distracted.” He hesitated. “Well I suppose that’s all. We wont bother you any more.”

“Alice. She’s gone?” I realized.

“Yes. She wanted to say goodbye, but I convinced her a clean break would be better for you.”

I was dizzy it was hard to concentrate. His words swirled around in my head. The doctor in Phoenix had showed me the x-ray of my leg. You can see it’s a clean break, his finger traced along the picture of the broken bone. That’s good. It means it will heal more easily, more quickly.

I tried to breath normally, but it just wasn’t going to work right now.

“Wait.” I choked the word reaching for him. He just grabbed my wrist and pinned them to my sides. He leaned down and softly placed his lips to my forehead.

“Take care of yourself,” He breathed cool against my skin. I looked up and realized.

He was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

I heard Charlie’s car drive up and hurried to wipe my tears from my eyes so that hopefully he couldn’t see that I had been crying again. Then I ran down stairs to start dinner.

Ok so I no this chappie was kinda boring so I promise if I get comments the next will be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

XOXO------Hailey------XOXO                                                            

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

alice will see n try to.... blah blah blah n then she will spy on her parents.. blah blah umm thats all im gonns say
love update asap
omgg ? shes juss gonna leave her parents!? wat if she kills themm ?! wiill edward stop them ? oman so many questions ?! LOl
he wont be able to ut um yap. but her self control will be the same as in breaking dawn!
omg i looooooooooooove this so update!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tht wuz so good!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ write more soon getting good. i hope she makes the right decision. lolxz
this is awesome i love it
~moe!~
ALICE PoV

I was sitting on the couch beside Jasper. I couldnt quit worring about Bella and how shw was if shw was okay or hurt or hurting. Jasper was trying to calm me, but the feeling just kept coming back.
Suddenly I was sucked into a vision. It was Bella. She was running up to three vampires. They all looked about our age, but had red eyes.
"Bella! Come on its almost time," One of them told her. Bella nodded and walked away with them only once looking back her mother sitting at a table waiting on her. The vision ended, but I was right in another one after that. Bella was sitting on a couch and one of the vampire grabbed her arm and bite her. Then it ended!
"EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. How could she do this!
"Alice whats wrong," Jasper asked me. As soon as Edward walked down stairs he was standing beside the door.
"It's Bella she.."
"Alice I told you NOT to look for her!!!!'
"But I didnt!!!!! You have to believe me and listen to me" But he wasnt listening he was already out the door I tried to send him thoughts but he never came back.
"Alice what did you see?" Jasper asked again. By now the rest of the family had came down stairs.
"Well, I saw Bella with three vampires and then one of them changing her in South Americia."
They all just stared at me open mouthed. Shock all over everyone of the features.
love it upate soon please
omg
bella nooo
cant wait for the next chapter
post more soon please
omg!!
i wonder if thats gonna come true or if they are going to stop it?
please write more!! please?
OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service