The Twilight Saga

Ever since i read breaking dawn i wanted to know what happens with jacob and renesmee.Am i the only person who thinks that a series about them would be awesome?

Views: 189

Replies to This Discussion

Absoutly not I would love for SM to continue the story from Renesmees POV. It would be really cool. Then we could find out what happens between Jake & Nessie how Bellas powers develop and what happens with the Volturri
that would be the most amazing thing ever!!!
SM is a she not a he
wat??who said she was?lol
I thought about this idea too, after reading the saga for the first time...I think it would be VERY interesting to see how it would continue after Breaking Dawn...
OMG, I would LOVE,LOVE, LOVE to know what comes of Jacob & Renesmee and what Jacob's relationship is like with both Bella & Edward, now that Renesmee is in the picture...One can ONLY dream...
It would be so cool, to know what happens after BD ends!! I would definitely LOVE that!! Wouldn't wait a second to buy it!!
I think that Ms. Meyer should have spent a little more time on the ending of Breaking Dawn, as I feel that it just ended too abruptly...
i agree :)

yeah, way to leave us on a cliffhanger! it could go anywhere from there! Torture!

I hope Stephanie DOES write a book about Jacob and Renesmee AND Edward and Bella AFTER BD or Midnight Sun IF she finishes writing it :D
Stephenie said once that maybe she would do another twilight book becouse there are some parts that need to be finished, and questions to be answered. I don't know if that's true or not.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service