The Twilight Saga

Pretty self explanatory. Post swoonworthy pictures of your favourite guys here for the rest of us to drool over. Keep in mind the site guidelines which pretty much is "must be wearing pants"

ENJOY

Tags: bibalicious, candycandycandy, delicious, drooling, grabthemop, hotstuff, omnomnomnom, yum

Views: 14441

Replies to This Discussion

I have them... but I noticed someone else say it was removed from somewhere else so I didn't put them here.

And the other one... well, thats way to "good" for here!!!
I think i NEED to see the other one if I havent already.....

ooh is it of Shemar LMAO!!
No, but thats another good one!
If i havent seen the photo you are talking about you are holding out of me!!!
how dare they take photos off!!! how dare they!!! stoooopidd underagers!!!! ruin all the fun!!! :)

Sexy much :)

Why doesn't Kellan ever have his shirt off in Twilight? :)
Thanks Liss!!

Yes I have decided Kellan should always have his shirt off and Rob should always be wet ;)
ahhh def adding this one of rob to the collection fanx liss!!! :)
Channing .thankyou!!!! I love the waiter in the background..LOL!!! they do make boys very well these days ...don't they..
I have only recently been notified to Channings smoking hottness by an american friend!! We have been missing out big time!!
OH I have been aware of the Channing for quite awhile..GI JOe the movie ( My boys ..loved it)..Abbie Cornish ( aussie actress) ..he's in stop loss with her...he actually was once a stripper..very true..so he knows his moves..
A stripper you say...................I may or may not have googled such a thing the other day...*looking around innocently*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service