The Twilight Saga

Meant To be Forever

MEANT TO BE FOREVER

His angelic face, his green eyes and his enchanting smile took my heart.
I really dont know whether we have a soul or no, but i was unconditionally n irrevocably in love with Edward, a mere human. 

A vampire in love with a human...

Hey friends this is me and my friend Drish's Fan fiction.. :)

All comments appreciated..!!

Prologue:

Bella's P.O.V.

People are beginning to notice our never changing appearance. Alice, my sister and I have been staying in Alaska for the past 8 years; well officially, we had to be underground for a couple of years. 

If we do not move now, people would know that we are different, yes, we are different. 

It has never been easy being a ‘VAMPIRE’, but now being with Alice has really helped me a lot. 

It’s been 30 years that I met Alice in the forests of Congo Basin while I was on a hunting trip. She with her pixie like hair, dark charcoal black eyes with childlike innocence was sitting on a rock. She was in pain. I was prepared to be attacked as our scents were unknown to each other, we were well aware of each other. We belonged to the same kind, the VAMPIRE kind. She startled me by not attacking me but addressing me by my name,” Hello Bella or you prefer Isabella?”

It was a beautiful voice but I could feel the suffering in it. 

“How you know my name?” the words rushed out of my mouth. She asked another question without replying my 1st question,” How are your eyes liquid gold?” she was shocked. 

‘Well I prefer animal blood upon human blood’.

She smiled,’we will have eons of time for discussions, but for now I am Alice Mary Brandon’ 

“I guess you are thirsty?” I continued in a friendly tone. 

“Yes, but I have to control myself. I don’t want to kill any more innocent lives.” 

“Oh!” I exasperated. “You don't have to kill humans to quench your thirst. I don't.” 

Her eyes shifted to a lighter color, “Is it possible?” she asked curiously her voice pitching up a higher octave. “Yes, I do it this way!” 

“Can you teach me how?” 

“Sure wanna go for a drink!” we both chimed are laughters. 

Since then we have been together…………….. 

:)

Views: 502

Replies to This Discussion

This is very good. You should definitely continue writing:)
Keep me updated. When you get time do check mine also
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/xn/detail/2570916:Topic:42887760?xg_...
Sure Selveena !!..N thnkoo so much !! :)
Hey Agau it's awesome do update me further..
Thnkoo Kinjal..!!..
Updating it right now.. :)
Chapter 1: Vision

Only a few days were left for our graduation from Stonewalls High School, Alaska. Alice was super excited about the graduation party and the prom.
‘PROM’ I hate this word so much. Definitely not my thing. But she is as stubborn as me. She won't let me avoid the prom even this time and moreover she wants me to go to that stupid prom wearing a scarlet dress with stiletto heels!!
I heard her car entering the driveway to the house and I knew that my nightmare and her dream was fulfilled. She got me a new pair of heels. I never wanted them. She danced her way into the room with her pixie like hair, bright golden eyes and her lips curved up into a huge grin.

“See Bella, what I got………”
Suddenly she became as still as a newly carved out sculpture and her eyes lost. That's when I realized that she was having another vision.

Her ability of seeing the future has been a boon for both of us. It has saved us from breaking the only rule that vampires have i.e. KEEP THE SECRET
Whenever anyone got close to figuring to what we were Alice would see the danger coming and we would have saved ourselves from being exposed.
I waited for her to regain her conscious. A whole minute passed. This was one of the longest visions she ever had.
When she came back senses she shouted with happiness,’ Bella I know where we have to go now!’ I looked at her waiting for an explanation.” I saw that we are moving to a small town named Forks in Washington. We would be meeting a small clan of four ‘good’ vampires like us named the Cullens, who would graciously accept us as a part of there family.................”
Then she stopped abruptly and smiled brightly. It gave me a feeling that if she was a human she would have gone all red!! I asked expectantly, “And?”
She bursted out like a cannon “Bella I found him, I found him I found him……..The person I will spend my rest of the life. Jasper is the one.”
I was extremely happy for my sister for she had found a new meaning in her life. She was having visions of this guy since weeks. But that was not all; there was something else as well. But she wouldn’t agree to tell me what it is. Every time she gave me the same answer, ‘You’ll see Bella, just relax. Breathe.’ She added sarcastically. But how can I relax with something going on that excited Alice…………
Hey realy good one agaus please update me i jst love it..
Thnks...N i'll update you fr sure.. :)

P.S. Its not agaus..itz Aagu :)
uhh sorry my mistake aagu
its ohk.. :)
Sister
wow!!! amazing story...cant wait for the next chapter!!!!
Thnks...Jessica.. :)
cool

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service