The Twilight Saga

Meant To be Forever

MEANT TO BE FOREVER

His angelic face, his green eyes and his enchanting smile took my heart.
I really dont know whether we have a soul or no, but i was unconditionally n irrevocably in love with Edward, a mere human. 

A vampire in love with a human...

Hey friends this is me and my friend Drish's Fan fiction.. :)

All comments appreciated..!!

Prologue:

Bella's P.O.V.

People are beginning to notice our never changing appearance. Alice, my sister and I have been staying in Alaska for the past 8 years; well officially, we had to be underground for a couple of years. 

If we do not move now, people would know that we are different, yes, we are different. 

It has never been easy being a ‘VAMPIRE’, but now being with Alice has really helped me a lot. 

It’s been 30 years that I met Alice in the forests of Congo Basin while I was on a hunting trip. She with her pixie like hair, dark charcoal black eyes with childlike innocence was sitting on a rock. She was in pain. I was prepared to be attacked as our scents were unknown to each other, we were well aware of each other. We belonged to the same kind, the VAMPIRE kind. She startled me by not attacking me but addressing me by my name,” Hello Bella or you prefer Isabella?”

It was a beautiful voice but I could feel the suffering in it. 

“How you know my name?” the words rushed out of my mouth. She asked another question without replying my 1st question,” How are your eyes liquid gold?” she was shocked. 

‘Well I prefer animal blood upon human blood’.

She smiled,’we will have eons of time for discussions, but for now I am Alice Mary Brandon’ 

“I guess you are thirsty?” I continued in a friendly tone. 

“Yes, but I have to control myself. I don’t want to kill any more innocent lives.” 

“Oh!” I exasperated. “You don't have to kill humans to quench your thirst. I don't.” 

Her eyes shifted to a lighter color, “Is it possible?” she asked curiously her voice pitching up a higher octave. “Yes, I do it this way!” 

“Can you teach me how?” 

“Sure wanna go for a drink!” we both chimed are laughters. 

Since then we have been together…………….. 

:)

Views: 503

Replies to This Discussion

Sure..sweets.!!.. N thnx..!!

hey aagua this is awesome keep it up girl. its an interesting side of things. it has me hooked though. please update me.

I love the story :)
Keep Going
Thnkoo...Gabrielle....Its so nice of u sista..!!.. :)
I have a question.
I saw another person writing the same story.Did both of you agree to write the same story?
Oh ya..thats my gr8 Friend Drish..!!
we r in the same school...!!..n we decided to write a fan fic..!!..
We r writing it in collaboration.. :)
she posts it dere..n i post it here..!!..
So its just nt mine imagination..itz both of us !! :)
okay :)
That really cool
awesome...cant wait for the next!!! post ASAP please
Hmmm...the nxt chap might come 2morrow..!1..itz a long chap..n itz gonna take a bit tym..!!..N thnxx a lott !!!
Thnx a lot Zoe..!!..:)
Chapter 6 Part II:

“And after a few seconds a tall, dark and an extraordinarily beautiful woman was standing in front of me, a few meters away from me. Her breathtaking features were just like the ones matching to Schwann but the only one feature that was completely different were her eyes. Her eyes were of a perfect honey shade. She had long curly strawberry blonde hair which reminded me of the Fairy Queens of the fairy tales. I didn’t realize what I was doing but my body just crouched in a attacking position” The lady said, “Sorry, I’m on a hunting trip. I thought the territory isn’t claimed.” These words didn’t made any sense to me I replied, “Sorry.” I was shocked because my voice was like sweet wind chimes and this was a voice that didn’t belong to me. I was more confused by myself rather than the lady standing in front of me. She then said in an apologizing tone,” Oh! I’m sorry. You might be a new born, right?”Her words didn’t made any logic to me. She continued, “Hello! I am Tanya”
Carlisle interrupted, “Tanya!!” I nodded to him in reply.
Then Tanya said, “I think you don’t know that you are…..Ummm…”
I asked, “That I am what?”
“That you are a Vampire!” She replied.
I couldn’t help laughing, she didn’t say anything but just kept looking at me patiently. When I was finished with my laugh, I apologized to her. I said, “I’m sorry for being rude but you know that such myths are just the part of jokes now.” She still gawked at me. She stepped closer and asked me, “What is your name?” I told her my name obediently. She then said.”I know it’s hard to believe Bella but I can explain everything to you.” I could see it in her eyes that she was serious. I agreed.
I followed her, I don’t know how but at a pace that was unexplainable. I didn’t know how I could run so fast that everything around me was blurred but yet very clear to my eyes. But I did run fast and reached Tanya’s house in a few seconds. There she explained me everything about Vampires. The never changing appearance, non-ageing, immortality, speed, strength, color of the eyes, endurance, appearance in sun and the thirst. Then she showed me the mirror. I was not me. I was not Bella anymore. Definitely not! In the mirror was an exceptional beauty with pale white skin and eyes! Oh my God! My eyes were not chocolate brown anymore. They were blood red in color! Tanya explained me the reason about them. She even told me about the ‘vegetarian’ diet and the vampire rules too.
But I’m a murderer because I have killed eight humans so far. Just because of my thirst.” I grimaced. Carlisle gave me a sympathetic look.”But now I’m in more control of myself. I lived with Tanya and her two sisters who were vampires too, for a couple of years. But then I decided to leave as one of the sisters of Tanya, Irina, didn’t approve of my presence. I decided not to go to my real family as it would be better for them to believe that I was dead rather seeing me as a monster.”
Carlisle flinched just a bit at my choice of word. I continued, “And after 40 years of my vampire life I found Alice. And now I’m with a family that I can call my own. That’s all about me Carlisle.” Carlisle replied surprisingly.”You were with Tanya, Kate and Irina!” I was amazed about Carlisle knowing the Denali sisters. I nodded to him. He said, “They are my very old friends. They did mentioned about a new born living with them but they didn’t mentioned the name.” I shrugged.
He continued, “I even asked Alice about her past but neither does she remembers about her human life nor her conversion. She doesn’t even recall the pain of the transformation. She only remembers that she was floating in a river in the sunshine and she was glittering like diamonds! This thrilled her and then she met you after a few months.”

Finally I could see the thirst of curiosity in Carlisle’s eyes was quenched. Thank god. My dad was calm now…..
Hey Aagu it's awesome hat's off to you sweety do update me further..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service