The Twilight Saga

Here you'll find some short bios about the mods, so you can know us a little better. Always feel free to write us with any questions or concerns, or use the Report an Issue Link at the bottom of the site to report any problems.

Tags: gettingtoknowyou, modbios

Views: 128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

:D
*fived back*
Hello Liz=)
Moderator Danny:

I'm a 37 year old man who lives in New York, U.S.A. My passion for Horror Movies led me here, and my love for extreme forms of music keeps me looking for the latest dark trends. I've been obsessed with Vampires since my early adolescence when I first read Dracula. I'm a Death Metal Bass Player and Vocalist, and a Graphic Artist. I also like to sketch using pen and paper, and occasionally write poetry that eventually becomes lyrics to the songs I write. If you want to know more about me, you can always check out my profile page here: http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/ModeratorDanny

Hello Danny!=)
Hi
I'm 30 and I live in Poland.
I'm a scientist.
What else... I love cats (I've got two). As some people here already know I'm a big Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan ;p
Woah, your a scientist! That's really cool. :]
I ♥ cats, too! LoL
Thank you! Gosh, I hope not!
Hello Joanna=)
ModeratorMike:

Hello everyone. I'm 22 years old and I live in the North East USA. I'm not around on this site much as I tend to moderate other sites. When I'm not moderating I spend my time playing video games and watching videos. I am also a cancer survivor.
Nice to see that we have at least one Moderator that is in Europe, now I know who to contact when our friends on the other side of the pond are asleep :))
Hello MIke! Wow another North east moderator..... that is 3=P

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service