The Twilight Saga

hi all.is that right that rob had some sort of melt down and has told press thats he is gonna find away to stop all the hounding the press do towards him? aslo that he HAS,NT SPILT with kris and this melt down has made them stronger as a twosome coz she herself hates all the press hounding her where ever she go,s.and that they r both thinking of stopping films and a move to the uk is on the cards AFTER the 2 bd films have finshed.can any one please fill me in on this ?

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

i havent heard that. really? i want to know¡¡¡¡¡
haven't heard..... where did you hear that?
If you buy this weeks issue of look magazine the story is in there, apparently lots of paps where following him all over LA and he just stopped in the street in a standoff cause he did not want them to follow him back to where he was staying. He got out and spoke with one pap and asked why they wouldnt leave him alone, pap replied "your famous" and RP said "iv only done three films" bit more convo and at the end RP said " i will have to do something to make this stop". Kirsten has reportedly told him they should do theater an indie low budget films after BD to escape twilight phenomena and they have reportedly looked at houses on the isle of white UK
Look Magazine? never heard of it???
its out in the UK only
they are still together, my friends cousin works at heathrow airport london and they came through there about two weeks ago. She said they still looked very much a couple
If you buy this weeks issue of look magazine the story is in there, apparently lots of paps where following him all over LA and he just stopped in the street in a standoff cause he did not want them to follow him back to where he was staying. He got out and spoke with one pap and asked why they wouldnt leave him alone, pap replied "your famous" and RP said "iv only done three films" bit more convo and at the end RP said " i will have to do something to make this stop". Kirsten has reportedly told him they should do theater an indie low budget films after BD to escape twilight phenomena and they have reportedly looked at houses on the isle of white UK
woohoo get him back in england, we miss him over here :)
I think that this whole thing about a meltdown is dumb just because someone get's in your face whether you are famous or not does not give them a right to invade your privacy. If that was me even as a regular person I would of went off as well. It's not a meltdown rather than protecting yourself and the ways that you live.
what is the magazine called Look? never heard of it?
r dey still 2gether or have dey split????
The mags have been saying that since they were there together (I think for) New Years there.. Thats what 8 monthes ago?
I think if they are together, great, if not, plz don't let it screw up Breaking Dawn!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service