The Twilight Saga

Just shortly after Edward left in New Moon, Bella ends up pregnant with his daughter. She starts freaking out wondering how to tell Charlie when Jacob comes over; he already went through the transformation before Edward left. He freaks when Bella tells him and goes and tells Charlie about everything about the Cullens and the myths there in Forks just as Victoria is about attack Bella. Charlie lets himself get bitten instead of Bella shortly after Jake ran off. Bella sits with him for three days. After months have gone by, Bella gave birth to her daughter. Charlie has gained control of his thirst. Bella though everything was going perfectly fine until someone from her past, who was supposed to be dead comes back to Forks. That person is James. James ends up kidnapping for a few weeks, but over the last few months she has gotten some training with Charlie how to defend herself. She manages to chain him and she ends up pregnant again. As she gets home, she gets an invitation in the mail; she got invited to Edward's and Tanya's wedding. She's still human.

Isabella Marie Swan
P/B: Moria Star

Edward A.Mason Cullen

P/B:Kate

Alice Hale-Cullen

P/B: Moria Star

Renesmee Carly Cullen

P:B Kate

Other Characters:

James:Moria Star

Jacob:

Victoria:

Jasper:Brittney Sanders

Esme:

Carlisle:

Rose:

Emmett:

Charlie:Moria Star

Tanya: Moria Star

Original Characters

Name
P/:B

Role

Gif

Emily Swan

Clara Oswin Oswald

James and Bella's daughter. She has both her mothers and fathers powers.

Rules

Boy and girl

Stay dedicated

3-5 sentence replies please.

You may find gifs for the characters who don't have any :D

Go to google/tumblr to find gifs(hint)

Views: 2509

Replies to This Discussion

Edward-I nodded, "I know but I just want to watch over her. I know your going through a rough time too Charlie."

Charlie nodded."Fathers do worry and I can understand you checking up on Nessie." He sighed and nodded again.

Bella rubbed her stomach feeling the kicking in her stomach get a bit more violent.

Edward-I nodded and went upstairs to go see Nessie

Nessie-I was dreaming about Mommy. I was looking out the window, and saw her. "Mommy!" I called out and ran downstairs, and went outside. I saw her, and noticed her crimson red eyes. She walked towards me, and hugged me in an tight embrace. I smiled and hugged her back. "Mommy." I whispered and then she sunk her teeth into my neck. I woke up, with tears in my eyes and was startled by Daddy. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes.

Edward-"Shhh, there there Nessie. It was just a nightmare." I whispered as I kept her close.

Nessie-"Mommy would never do that to me, right?"

Edward-"Of course not Nessie. She loves you too much, she could never hurt you."

Katie nodded."I know sweetie, but Carlisle said that you aren't in any shape to move right now."She helped her lean back on the bed."Just try and relax. We can't have the baby too early now."

Bella just nodded and kept rubbing her stomach random flashes of Edward running through her sight."Baby, stop that."She muttered to herself.

Edward-I was lying down next to Bella, looking at her. I held her close, and kissed from her shoulder to her neck. "I'm right here Bella." I whispered

Katie raised an eyebrow at Bella."Baby playing mind tricks on you again?"

Bella nodded and shivered a bit."Baby! Knock it off."She cringed a bit and sat forward. She felt Katie's hands on her back and stomach. She closed her eyes trying to get the pain out of her stomach.

Charlie looked at Nessie then at Edward."She wouldn't do that sweetie."

Nessie-I nodded and held onto Daddy

Edward-I kissed Nessie's forehead

Edward-"Bella it's okay. Just calm down. I know I'm not really here but just try to pretend that I am."

Bella relaxed a bit when the pain started to disappate."Call Carlisle. I think Emma is coming soon."

Katie raised an eyebrow at her."Emma?"She shook her head and grabbed her phone quickly calling Carlisle."Come back to house Carlisle."

Carlisle nodded."alright."He started heading off to the house.

Edward-"It's going to be over soon Bella. My love, do you trust me?"

Bella frowned at the illusion."Emma, you get the illusion out of my head."She bent forward again gripping onto the bed sheets. She felt the illusion drop from her head.

Katie rubbed the side of her arms."he'll be here soon Bella. You need to relax."

Carlisle walked into the room."Get her to lay down."

Jacob-"Bella it's okay. Just listen to them, and relax."

Bella glared at the illusion of Jake."Emma, stop it."She laid back on the bed with the help of Katie as she felt the ripping in her stomach.

Katie looked at Carlisle and placed a hand on Bella's head.

Carlisle ran to Bella's side and looked back at Katie before cutting into Bella's stomach. He froze about to cut when there was a bone snapping sound and a blood curtling scream.

Charlie frowned when he knocking on the door."What do you want Jacob?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service