The Twilight Saga

Just shortly after Edward left in New Moon, Bella ends up pregnant with his daughter. She starts freaking out wondering how to tell Charlie when Jacob comes over; he already went through the transformation before Edward left. He freaks when Bella tells him and goes and tells Charlie about everything about the Cullens and the myths there in Forks just as Victoria is about attack Bella. Charlie lets himself get bitten instead of Bella shortly after Jake ran off. Bella sits with him for three days. After months have gone by, Bella gave birth to her daughter. Charlie has gained control of his thirst. Bella though everything was going perfectly fine until someone from her past, who was supposed to be dead comes back to Forks. That person is James. James ends up kidnapping for a few weeks, but over the last few months she has gotten some training with Charlie how to defend herself. She manages to chain him and she ends up pregnant again. As she gets home, she gets an invitation in the mail; she got invited to Edward's and Tanya's wedding. She's still human.

Isabella Marie Swan
P/B: Moria Star

Edward A.Mason Cullen

P/B:Kate

Alice Hale-Cullen

P/B: Moria Star

Renesmee Carly Cullen

P:B Kate

Other Characters:

James:Moria Star

Jacob:

Victoria:

Jasper:Brittney Sanders

Esme:

Carlisle:

Rose:

Emmett:

Charlie:Moria Star

Tanya: Moria Star

Original Characters

Name
P/:B

Role

Gif

Emily Swan

Clara Oswin Oswald

James and Bella's daughter. She has both her mothers and fathers powers.

Rules

Boy and girl

Stay dedicated

3-5 sentence replies please.

You may find gifs for the characters who don't have any :D

Go to google/tumblr to find gifs(hint)

Views: 2636

Replies to This Discussion

Bella hugged her back and kissed the top of her head."I honestly have no clue. Do you want to meet daddy tomorrow?"

Nessie-I was shocked and nodded quickly. I smiled, "Yes. I wanna meet daddy."

Bella smiled a bit."Get some rest then. He's coming in the morning."

Tanya was sitting on the couch waiting for Edward.

Nessie-I nodded, "Okay Mommy. Night."

Edward-I pulled up at the house and got out, heading inside

Bella kissed the top of her head again."Good night sweetie." She walked out of her room and into her's. She sat on her bed after changing and sighed a bit.

Tanya looked up when she heard Edward walk into the door.

Nessie-I soon fell asleep

Edward-I smiled at Tanya and walked over to her. "Hey."

brb

Tanya smiled back at him."Hey."

Bella leaned back on her bed. She closed her eyes. She knew she couldn't sleep. Not after what happened.

Edward-I pulled her close to me and smiled. Inside, I felt bad because Tanya is my fiancee and i kissed Bella.

Nessie-I dreamed about what Daddy looked like

Tanya kissed him back and pushed him back."We have to talk Edward."

Bella slowly fell asleep. There was a set of screaming and everything was spinning fast. She stood there as James attacked the cashier. She felt the fear paralzing her. James looked up with blood on his chin and pounced again....Bella sat up shaking and covered in sweat.

Edward- I looked at her, "I know."

Nessie-I heard Mommy and woke up, I was standing right next to her. "It's okay Mommy. It was just a dream."

Tanya raised an eyebrow at him."Are you sure?"

Bella looked at Nessie and smiled a bit and put a hand back on her cheek." Go back to sleep sweetheart."

Edward-I nodded. "Forget that I could read minds?"

Nessie-"Can I sleep next to you?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service