The Twilight Saga

Just shortly after Edward left in New Moon, Bella ends up pregnant with his daughter. She starts freaking out wondering how to tell Charlie when Jacob comes over; he already went through the transformation before Edward left. He freaks when Bella tells him and goes and tells Charlie about everything about the Cullens and the myths there in Forks just as Victoria is about attack Bella. Charlie lets himself get bitten instead of Bella shortly after Jake ran off. Bella sits with him for three days. After months have gone by, Bella gave birth to her daughter. Charlie has gained control of his thirst. Bella though everything was going perfectly fine until someone from her past, who was supposed to be dead comes back to Forks. That person is James. James ends up kidnapping for a few weeks, but over the last few months she has gotten some training with Charlie how to defend herself. She manages to chain him and she ends up pregnant again. As she gets home, she gets an invitation in the mail; she got invited to Edward's and Tanya's wedding. She's still human.

Isabella Marie Swan
P/B: Moria Star

Edward A.Mason Cullen

P/B:Kate

Alice Hale-Cullen

P/B: Moria Star

Renesmee Carly Cullen

P:B Kate

Other Characters:

James:Moria Star

Jacob:

Victoria:

Jasper:Brittney Sanders

Esme:

Carlisle:

Rose:

Emmett:

Charlie:Moria Star

Tanya: Moria Star

Original Characters

Name
P/:B

Role

Gif

Emily Swan

Clara Oswin Oswald

James and Bella's daughter. She has both her mothers and fathers powers.

Rules

Boy and girl

Stay dedicated

3-5 sentence replies please.

You may find gifs for the characters who don't have any :D

Go to google/tumblr to find gifs(hint)

Views: 2512

Replies to This Discussion

Alice raised an eyebrow."And why didn't Bella tell us earlier?"

(Last reply before I go. Goodnight :))

Edward-"She was kidnapped by James before we came back. She just got back not too long ago. And now she's pregnant again with his child."

(Night :))

Alice rolled her eyes."Couldn't have explained this before Edward? We could have tried to prevent her being taken again."

Bella stared at him in horror."No!" She screamed as she closed the door."No! No! No!" She pounded on the door.

Edward-"I'm sorry..."

Jasper-"Don't be. We have to focus and find out how were going to get Bella back."

Alice nodded."Seriously Edward. We honestly don't want you miserable again. The last four months were a pain."

Bella frowned and walked back over to the bed and placed her hands on her face. She knew this was going to happen.

Edward-"We have to split up possibly."

Jasper-"So he won't know that were all coming together."

Edward-"Right."

Alice nodded."We go in teams of two. Then if we need too, we'll split off from there."

Bella frowned when James came into the room and stood."Where are we even going?" She noticed Carlisle behind him and she walked over to him and gave him a hug."I'm so sorry you were pulled into this."

James chuckled."You'll see."

Carlisle just rubbed her back."Don't apologize Bella."

Edward-I nodded in agreement, "Alright. Esme will be with me, Jasper you be with Alice and Emmett you be with Rosalie. I'll call all of you so we can meet up somewhere."

Jasper-"What about Renesmee?"

Edward-"She'll be with Charlie."

Alice nodded and grabbed Jasper's hand.

Rose just rolled her eyes."This is why Alice sent us over? What is she to me Edward?"

Esme-"Rosalie, Bella is with Edward now. She's family and we protect our family."

Edward-I looked at Rose, then Esme. I smiled lightly at her

Emmett-"Come on babe, we should be going."

Jasper-I smiled lightly at Alice then we took off

Rose frowned and jumped out of the window.

James had the car in front of the house. He looked at Bella and opened the passenger side door.

Bella frowned and got in the car.

Emmett-I jumped out of the window after her and smacked her butt. I smiled then took off

Edward-Esme and I went out as well

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service