The Twilight Saga

Just shortly after Edward left in New Moon, Bella ends up pregnant with his daughter. She starts freaking out wondering how to tell Charlie when Jacob comes over; he already went through the transformation before Edward left. He freaks when Bella tells him and goes and tells Charlie about everything about the Cullens and the myths there in Forks just as Victoria is about attack Bella. Charlie lets himself get bitten instead of Bella shortly after Jake ran off. Bella sits with him for three days. After months have gone by, Bella gave birth to her daughter. Charlie has gained control of his thirst. Bella though everything was going perfectly fine until someone from her past, who was supposed to be dead comes back to Forks. That person is James. James ends up kidnapping for a few weeks, but over the last few months she has gotten some training with Charlie how to defend herself. She manages to chain him and she ends up pregnant again. As she gets home, she gets an invitation in the mail; she got invited to Edward's and Tanya's wedding. She's still human.

Isabella Marie Swan
P/B: Moria Star

Edward A.Mason Cullen

P/B:Kate

Alice Hale-Cullen

P/B: Moria Star

Renesmee Carly Cullen

P:B Kate

Other Characters:

James:Moria Star

Jacob:

Victoria:

Jasper:Brittney Sanders

Esme:

Carlisle:

Rose:

Emmett:

Charlie:Moria Star

Tanya: Moria Star

Original Characters

Name
P/:B

Role

Gif

Emily Swan

Clara Oswin Oswald

James and Bella's daughter. She has both her mothers and fathers powers.

Rules

Boy and girl

Stay dedicated

3-5 sentence replies please.

You may find gifs for the characters who don't have any :D

Go to google/tumblr to find gifs(hint)

Views: 2656

Replies to This Discussion

James raised an eyebrow at him."Now why the hell would I tell you Cullen?"

Bella screamed again gripping the bed sheets as Carlisle got her baby out. The pain stopped after a while and she looked up.  Carlisle handed her her baby as he stitched up her stomach.

Edward-"TELL ME!!"

Esme-"Just let him go James!"

James snarled."I can kill your husband."He looked at Esme."You should already know that Cullen."

Bella smiled a bit at her baby and cooed at her.She looked at Carlisle."When can we leave?"

Carlisle sighed."In a few hours."

Esme-"Please don't..."

Edward-I kicked him away from me and he knocked down a tree when he hit it

Emmett-I grabbed James by his throat

Jasper-"Alice go with Rosalie and Esme."

Alice raised an eyebrow and frowned."Fine." She ran off with Rose and Esme.

A few hours later, Bella and Carlisle were on plane to Forks. Bella rocked her new born daughter and kept cooing at her. 

Edward-Emmett, Jasper and I were with Alice, Esme and Rosalie again. We were heading back to Forks as well, all I could think about was how to keep Bella safe.

Bella sighed and looked out the window. The plane was landing in Seattle. Bella looked over at Carlisle as he rubbed her back. She gave him a weak smile and got off the plane. Bella and Carlisle headed to his car. They started driving back to Forks.

Emmett-I looked at Rosalie as I held her close to me.

Jasper-"Today's been a pretty long day for all of us."

Alice nodded."But mostly for Bella. Where in Rio would James hid her? We mostly likely can't track the phone."

Bella and Carlisle got to the Cullen house and Bella put her daughter in the crib downstairs and sat in the computer chair."Carlisle, you should go hunt. I'll be fine being alone for a little bit." She sighed

Carlisle looked at her and nodded and ran out the door.

Jasper-I nodded, "Yeah that's true."

Emmett-"Of course he'd do that...were talking about James here."

Edward-We were almost home

Bella sighed and leaned back in the chair completely bored. She looked at the clock and groaned a little bit. Its been half an hour since she's been back in Forks. She smiled a bit at her sleeping daughter and yawned. She fixed herself in an awkward position on the computer chair and fell asleep.

(going to bed, night :))

Edward-We pulled up at the house and I went to Bella. I took her and the baby upstairs to go to lie down and be more comfortable in. I lied down next to them and held them both close to me

Jasper-I walked in with Alice

Emmett-I had my arm around Rose as we went inside the house

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service