The Twilight Saga

This the story of what happened to Dr. Temperance "Bones"Brennan,who went on the run after being framed for the murder of her friend.She took her daughter Christine,and left her life and partner/boyfriend Seeley Booth.Now it has been two years.Christine is now three,but very advanced.Brennan is still a wanted fugitive.Booth is still searching for  his girlfriend anThd daughter.Brennan has now taken on a new identity.But what happens when she lets her guard down and meets someone new? What happens when things get serious?What happens when booth finds her?And when she has to choose between Booth and her new partner what will happen?Read on............

Characters(

Dr.Temperance 'Bones' Brennan/Emily Deschanel-me

bones

emily

Seeley Booth-Dr.Temperance"Bones"Brennan

Christine-Angela Booth/Christine Deschanel-Chloe

last time booth saw her

now

Lawrence Mitchell-THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US

Angela Montenegro-Dr.Temperance"Bones"Brennan

maxwell mitchell-me

-

Detective Campbell-Chloe

the detective after bones

Rules

Have fun .

PLEASE play a boy and girl.

Stick to the storyline please.

If youre leaving but coming back reply this(*plus the amont of time)

If your leaving and not coming back reply this(#plus why)

.Please lets try to finish this rp.

Views: 872

Replies to This Discussion

Angela smiled and gave her little niece a squeeze "well your mommy just needed to talk."

Ok I'll go then.ashe gave Angela a kiss on the cheek and went back in her room.

Angela sat on the bed and read her one of her favorite books

angela ,i gotvus a  usanother room.shell be fine with lawrence.''me and angela  go into the room thats only two dooors down..

Brennan, sweetie you're shaking." Angela wrapped her arms around her "hey hey. It's ok we can do this.

no...,but im having symptons.i need someone to help me with this.

thanks.i guess we'll start with this test.if it turns blue im just a ball of nerves if it turns pink ...pelant wont be my biggest worry.''i take the test in the bathroom qnd carry out the test.i sit on the bed clinged to angela as we wait for the longest five minutes to past.''angela tell me about the case,how long .,''

"Not much longer Bren. he encrypted the security tapes and once we figure out how he got you in the video you're clear. I'm close

ok..i think its time.''i say picking up the test.All i do is stare at it.

Brennan's shoulders started to heave with tears that hadn't fallen "Let it out Bren. I've got you

Its pink angela..its pink.''i break down in tears,''its one thing to go back to booth with the news that ive been with someone but now imma have to back to him with the news of me sleeping with someone and with a new baby.what am i going to do.''

Brennan, the first thing you need to do is breathe. Be rational, sweetie. What happened with Lawrence doesn't mean you don't love Booth, and Booth will understand."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service