The Twilight Saga

This the story of what happened to Dr. Temperance "Bones"Brennan,who went on the run after being framed for the murder of her friend.She took her daughter Christine,and left her life and partner/boyfriend Seeley Booth.Now it has been two years.Christine is now three,but very advanced.Brennan is still a wanted fugitive.Booth is still searching for  his girlfriend anThd daughter.Brennan has now taken on a new identity.But what happens when she lets her guard down and meets someone new? What happens when things get serious?What happens when booth finds her?And when she has to choose between Booth and her new partner what will happen?Read on............

Characters(

Dr.Temperance 'Bones' Brennan/Emily Deschanel-me

bones

emily

Seeley Booth-Dr.Temperance"Bones"Brennan

Christine-Angela Booth/Christine Deschanel-Chloe

last time booth saw her

now

Lawrence Mitchell-THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US

Angela Montenegro-Dr.Temperance"Bones"Brennan

maxwell mitchell-me

-

Detective Campbell-Chloe

the detective after bones

Rules

Have fun .

PLEASE play a boy and girl.

Stick to the storyline please.

If youre leaving but coming back reply this(*plus the amont of time)

If your leaving and not coming back reply this(#plus why)

.Please lets try to finish this rp.

Views: 855

Replies to This Discussion

angela...its not that easy .Im not  saying booth wont understand but thats alot to live with.hold that thought..''i say running to the bathroom.'' just lost my breakfast.''i say flushing all the bile mixed with my breakfast.''its still 11:00. my morning sckness os still here.worst two weeks of this getaway.''

"I think maybe we should call Booth, Sweetie

im not telling him over the phone ange,im not,.ill just wait.and let itm play outl''

Brennan what I'm saying is maybe it's better if I'm here when you tell him. Just for support

fine its only been acouple weeks .and you know m not the who gets an abortion,so give me until you catch pelant and then ill tell.but now i need another favor.''

"what do you need?

i still havent told lawrence,or christinevhow i felt all week.I think i need t tell them before,i start to show.,'i say laying on the bed.''Ive really screwed up

'Do you need me to tell them?

no,no.i need you too help me break the news to them,kinda of like a practice.ive read online that if you have the support of your friend itll be easier to break the news,so any ideas.''

Angela smiled "there's the old Brennan, of course I'll help you, I think it's better to just come out with it

okay,practicemakes perfect..''i sigh.''lets go.''

"I've got your back Bren. we can do this."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service