The Twilight Saga

This the story of what happened to Dr. Temperance "Bones"Brennan,who went on the run after being framed for the murder of her friend.She took her daughter Christine,and left her life and partner/boyfriend Seeley Booth.Now it has been two years.Christine is now three,but very advanced.Brennan is still a wanted fugitive.Booth is still searching for  his girlfriend anThd daughter.Brennan has now taken on a new identity.But what happens when she lets her guard down and meets someone new? What happens when things get serious?What happens when booth finds her?And when she has to choose between Booth and her new partner what will happen?Read on............

Characters(

Dr.Temperance 'Bones' Brennan/Emily Deschanel-me

bones

emily

Seeley Booth-Dr.Temperance"Bones"Brennan

Christine-Angela Booth/Christine Deschanel-Chloe

last time booth saw her

now

Lawrence Mitchell-THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US

Angela Montenegro-Dr.Temperance"Bones"Brennan

maxwell mitchell-me

-

Detective Campbell-Chloe

the detective after bones

Rules

Have fun .

PLEASE play a boy and girl.

Stick to the storyline please.

If youre leaving but coming back reply this(*plus the amont of time)

If your leaving and not coming back reply this(#plus why)

.Please lets try to finish this rp.

Views: 875

Replies to This Discussion

i know ange,i know.thanks for hepping me.

"sweetie what are friends for?

i knw but when you go back.make sure you take care of yourself.

"I have Jack for that sweetie. and soon you will be back in booth's arms too

i know.i cant wait to see him hopefully things go back to the way they were

"oh they will. I know they will

i hug angela goodbye,and i dread the moment i have to let go.its been too long  since ive been  to the jeffersonian.i miss bones so much.i hope the next couple of months go better than the past few weeks.

SIX MONTHS LATER.

Angela finally cracked the code and called Brennan barely able to contain it "Brennan we got him I cracked the code! well we all did. you can come home now

Emily had grown in size and was moodier than ever.Lawrence was as supportive and understanding as ever,which made her mad.and christine was as confused than ever the relationship between her mom and lawrence had grown and they were very close .like her and her dad was.which confused but enraged her.

"wow look at you." Lawremce smiled "you're glowing Emily I'm serious

thanks lawrence,.''i blush.''wheres christine.''

"she's playing in her room

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service