The Twilight Saga

My brother went missing about a year ago. I still haven't told the Cullen's about me having a brother because I know that Rose would use that to try to get me to stay human. It hurts me to know that I can't tell them about him but nobody would believe that he is my brother because he changed his last name to Biers. My dad's half brother David Biers had taken him in after Riley stood up to one of our mother's boyfriends that thought I was a puching bag. So he went to live with our father for a bit then he moved in with Uncle David and Aunt Kara. I was watching Emmett and Jasper play video games when my phone went off. I picked up and said "What do you need Dad?" I wasn't prepaired for what he said next. He said "Bella, your aunt and uncle just came to me and told me that Riley went missing. Baby girl, I am going to Seattle to see if I can find anything out so can you stay with the Cullens until I get back." We said our goodbyes and I was in tears.

Jasper looked at me and said "Bella, why are you so sad it is very depressing." I took a deep breath and said "I wasn't allowed to speak about this by my mother. But that young man Riley Biers is twenty one years old and his real name is Riley Jason Swan. My older brother. He was about seventeen years old when I was fourteen. Our mother's boyfriend at the time was a heavy drinker and I was his punching bag. Riley had gotten home early and seen him hitting me. So he beat the crap out of the guy so our mother sent him to live with dad. But Riley graduated so he went to Port Angles to college and he changed his last name to the same one of my dad's half brother and his wife. I'm sorry for not telling you about him. But Renee thought that he was making it up about Walter hitting me. I was to scared to say anything. So she told me that I was to forget about my brother and now I can never tell him that I miss my Ribear." I cried and noticed that Edward was holding me close. He said "Bella, now I understand why you don't like anyone fighting. And I do understand why your mother forced you not to tell anybody about your brother. Now let's get you to sleep." I fell asleep having a nightmare about a person that looked like my brother and blood everywhere.

Views: 150

Replies to This Discussion

let me know if you like it and i will write more
well in that case yeah. please?lol. i really like this story
wow. i like the plot. i love it n i cant wait for the next one wich i hope is soon
gina ^-^
thanks and i should have more up soon
okay. i cant wait
love it
love it update me!!!!!!!!!
love it, please keep me updated
sounds really good, i wonder if he would remember bella when the fight starts
Sounds great can't wait for more great job.
i love it keep going... plzzzzzzzzz!
This story sounds awesome, please continue x

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service