The Twilight Saga

Swan: Bella;; 17
McCarty: Emmett;; 18 Logan;; 17
Brandon: Alice;; 17
Hale:Rosalie;; 18
Whitlock: Jasper;; 18
Cullen: Edward;; 17 Nikki;; 17

all human

Bella loves to sing and write songs. No one is famous. the couples are the same except for bella and edward. edward is dating jessica at the moment. bella is single. and the new characters(nikki and logan) are dating. Bella likes edward tho. Nikki is kinda like Bella.
this is logan:

this is nikki:

Chapter 1
BPOV

"Hey Izzy!" Jessica yelled while walking over. Jessica. Edwards girlfriend. Ugh. She knew I was absolutly in love with Edward before she said yes to going out with him. Ugh. She isnt even Edwards type. He should be with...with... well me! But no. He wont go out with me. i dont know why. I never talk about it with him. He is one of my best friends. If he knew how in love with him i am, that would ruin everything unless he feels the same way. but he hasnt shown any interest in me as more than a best friend.
"Jessica, you know I dont like being called that," I groaned. I really wasnt in the mood.
"Izzy Izzy Izzy. You're just jealous because Edward likes me aka someone he can like, over you aka someone he shouldnt even talk to." she said. WHAT! I was so mad, I could feel the steam coming out of my ears like you see in those cartoons.
"What did you just say?!?!" Nikki Cullen, Edward's faternal twin and one of my best friends, yelled. Yes! She had heard every word!
"Um....Nothing." Jessica said.
"yeah thats what I thought," she said while moving to my side.
"Whats going on here?" A voice behind me said. I turned around and there was Edward.
"Oh Eddie! They were yelling at me when I did absolutly nothing wrong!" Jessica ran over to him. He looked at us and raised an eyebrow.
"No we didnt!" I yelled at the same time that Nikki said "Yeah why not."
We all looked at her.
"Bella, we might as well go along with it. He isnt going to believe us. He never does." Nikki explained. "Come on. I think I see Logan." And she dragged me away from the love birds. Logan McCarty. Our friend Emmett's younger brother and Nikki's boyfriend for a year now.
"What was up with that?" I asked.
"I love my brother, but she is making him blind to the truth!" She said. "It must be her ugliness that is making him blind." she smiled.
I couldnt help it. I had to laugh. No one in our group liked Jessica. She was pretty rude to us when Edward wasnt there. We didnt say anything though because we could see that he was happy. Stupid B****.
"Logan!" Nikki yelled and ran over to him. He extended his arms and she jumped into them. They were so cute together. I spotted Emmett getting out of the drivers side of his jeep(A/N Yes jeep!) and walked over to him.
"Hey Em!" I said.
"Hey Bells! Where is Eddy boy?"
"With Cruella." I said, smiling.
"Haha. Of Course" Emmett laughed. He and I always called her Cruella. It was our little inside joke. The whole group was in on it.
"Where is my little bro?" he asked.
"Romeo and Juliette are over there, um, 'saying hi'" I explained.
"Oh. haha. Ew."
"Ew? You and Rosalie do more than they do. If you know what I mean" I said.
"Yeah yeah." he rolled his eyes and smiled. Just then, two cars pulled up. A red convertible and a yellow porsche pulled up. Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper are here. Rosalie and Emmett are dating. and so are Alice and Jasper. I was the odd man, i mean woman, out. Then Nikki and Logan came back, holding hands.
"Hey, before we go to class, can you sing one of the songs you wrote about-" she looked around-"Edward?" Nikki whispered his name. I looked around. they were all nodding their heads.
"I dont have my guitar" I said. Nikki looked towards Logan. Logan looked towards Emmett. Emmett walked to the back of his jeep and pulled out a guitar case, opened it, and took out a guitar

"Logan always takes his, wherever he goes." Nikki said. smiling up at Logan.
"Ugh. Fine." I said grabbing the guitar.

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesnt get your humour like I do

I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesnt like
And she'll never know your story like I do

But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find
That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me

Walkin the streets with you in your worn out jeans
I cant help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself
Hey isnt this easy?

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
I havent seen it in awhile, since she brought you down
You say you find I know you better than that
Hey, Whatcha doing with a girl like that?

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
You belong with me

Standin by, waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know that?
You belong with me
You belong with me

Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry
I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams
I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me.

Can't you see that I'm the one who understand you?
You belong with me

Standing by or waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know that
You belong with me
You belong with me

Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me
You belong with me
"

Everyone appluaded at the end. Even People from the other side of the parking lot. That kinda proves forks is small.
"Who is that about Bella?" Edward asked. Edward?!?!

*I DONT OWN ANY SONGS THAT ARE PUT ON HERE!!! NO PLAGERISM?COPYRIGHT INTENDED*

Views: 1756

Replies to This Discussion

post more i wanna kno wat happens to bella and josh!!!!!! and of cours bella and edward!!!!!!!!
I just finished reading your story and I like it so far.  I hope you decide to finish it.  :)
update soon... love your story!!!
hey; guess what.

Write more. :D <3
hey!!!!!!!!! im a new reader love it!
Wen r u gunna post it's an awesome story please update me wen u post more
i love it. keep going. please post more soon.
love it
I <3 your story ! Please keep me updated!
Plz update me
This story is awesome! Keep it going!

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostmoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore

nownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wen r u posting????????????????????????????????????

xD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service