The Twilight Saga

Sophie is a pretty sweet girl, who usually stays to herself, and never even pays attention to who her mom is dating. But now, her mom just got married, to a vampire! A guy that has three vampire sons! Tell me that isnt weird? Sophie has to learn to live with trouble making, noisy, and annoying new brothers now?!?!?!?

Chapter One:Meeting The Jones Boys

I was finally here...sadly. I looked up in awe at the huge house that they lived in. I could not believe it was my first day meeting my three new brothers, I was really hoping they were polite, and poised boys. Although, I don't get out much, so I have no idea what they will be like. I didn't really even care too much, I had to be here, I was only fifteen, so obviously, I couldn't just leave. I could not believe I was going to be the youngest. I heard Garrett was sixteen, Samuel was seventeen, and Brennen was eighteen. I had already been given this long talk about how they were vampires and crap. It was all a lot to take it. I hadn't believed my mom at first, but Daniel (my new dad) had proved it, by reading pretty much every thought I had ever had in my entire life! Could you tell me that is not creepy?

I walk into the house, where I see one boy run past me with a phone, who is now being held down by another one, and being teased, and punched by the other. My eyes widend hoping he was okay. Daniel walked in behind me with my bags, he sighs, "And those are your brothers..." My mouth dropped. That could NOT be the. Seriously? What if they kill me?!?!?!? They look like they could do harm. The one who had been doing the punching ran up to Daniel, "Dad! Tell Garrett to give me my phone back!" I heard a boy from the back pipe in, I am going to guess Garrett, "But Dad! He texted Lexi off my phone! I realize the only way to get revenge is by texting Morgan off of his!" Daniel sighed and rolled his eyes, "Garrett! Give him his phone back! Now!!!!" Garrett walked over and pretented to give the other guy his phone and he actually threw it on the ground, breaking the screen, "Ooppss? Did I do that?" He asked, obviously not caring. The one who owned the phone tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face, it startled me when Daniel screamed, "STOP! Now! Boys, Sophie, and Sarah." He gestured to me and my mom. It was weird somebody calling my mom Sarah;not mom. Garrett got up and came over to me, "Garrett, and Sarah I met you at the wedding." Wow! Polite! The one whos phone broke cam over to me, "Brennen." He said, obviously not caring. The next one came up to me and shook my hand, "Samuel." He smiled, his long sleeve slid up a little bit and he quickly covered it. Daniel stopped and looked at him, "Samuel, what is that on your arm?" Daniel asked. Garrett got back up, "A tattoo! Your welcome dad!" Samuel looked over at Garrett, "What did I do to you?!?!?!?" Garrett widened his eyes, and he pointed at the bruise on his cheek, "This happend like ten minutes ago!!!!!!!"  Samuel started walking towards Garrett, but Daniel grabbed him by the arm, "When did you get this?" Daniel asked. Samuel looked down, "Uuummm...one..two...three months ago." Samuel grinned. I could see Daniel trying to control his anger when he asked threw gritted teeth, "Do you have any more?" Samuel shook his head no. Daniel looked over at Garrett. Garrett grinned, "He should take his shirt off." Samuel looked at Garrett with an Im going to kill you later look. Daniel sort of gestured for Samuel to take off his shirt. Samuel shook his head, "I would rather not do tha-" Daniel cut him off by ripping the shirt off. There was a HUGE tattoo on his shoulder." I tried my best not to smile, so I just looked down. Samuel looked over at me, "What are you or something Little Miss Perfect?" I looked back up at him smiling, "What are you grounded?" He started to respnd but Daniel just said, "Yes! You are, for three weeks, and I don't know what else yet, I will have to think about it! Room.Now." He demanded. Samuel ran upstairs in a speed that amazed me.

Garrett laughed at me widening my eyes, "Never seen that before. Huh?" He asked, and I shook my head no. When Brennen started to go up to his room, he stopped at me, "Look, if you want to make it in this family, dont tell Garrett anything, and don't socialize with Garrett at all...the results..." He pointed upstairs towards where Samuel went. Garrett smiled an evil smile, "Just for that, I bet dad wants to know you are going to a tatto artist soon, huh?" Brennen turned around, "I bet he also wants to know that you are suspended from school for two weeks!" He snapped back. Garrett just looked down and ran upstairs, and Brennen followed. I could tell this was going to be a CRAZY journey.

CHARACTERS

Sophie Andrews

@auroramohn |

Garrett Jones

drew roy | Tumblr

Brennen Jones

francisco lachowski | Tumblr

Samuel Jones

Adam Levine basketball fan - poponthepop.com

OTHeRS THAT COME IN LATER!!!!!!!

-Jake-

Blake Christia

-Reece-

Tumblr

Views: 516

Replies to This Discussion

Well I like that idea better then adopting lol, that's just  me though but Adopting could work too

I liked my idea too. :) Lol, just to let anybody who sees this know chapter three will probably be up tonight! If not , then tomorrow morning, or tomorrow night. I am leaving from vaca tonight, so things may be hectic. :)

okay and have fun on your holiday :) I was in Greece like 3 weeks ago for a week

Awesome! I am just in Mississippi, by the ocean, as long as I got the ocean, Im all good :)

awesome, never been there

It is nice, the gulf is always nice :))))

i like it keep on writing :)

Thank you, I am literally working on chapter 3 now, I have 4 and 5 also planned out. 4 might also go up today! I write quick! You guys are going to love what is in store for Sophie!!!!

Chapter Three: I am officially a...criminal

I am pretty sure the offcial term, is kidnapping. Being I am sitting in the middle of Sam's SUV with Garrett and Brennen, on each side of me, and Sam's driving, plus he has my phone! I roll my eyes at the fact that they are probably forcing me to do something illegal.

"Can I have my phone now?" I ask Sam annoyed.

"No, for what anyways?" Sam asks.

The truth, I would not tell him, because that would be to text Daniel, or my mom. But instead I say, "I need to tweet about doing something fun!" I say in the most believable voice that I can.

Sam rolled his eyes, and handed me my phone. I grinned at the fact that it was almost too easy. I found Daniel in my contacts and started to text Your boys are crazy! They are trying to get me t- Brennen snatched my phone away.

"It's not that easy, princess." Brennen grinned.

I am now dissapointed, I started to like Brennen, he seemed...as normal as you could be in this family. Now, he is just the same, anoying and cocky.

I saw Brennen grin as he said, "Now, let's see what we have in messages..."

Quickly I screamed, "No! Those are private!" I reached for my phone but Garrett pulled my hands back, and now had both of them, to where there was no possible way I could get my phone.

"Oooooo....who is Drake?" Brennen asked with an anoying tone of voice.

"Nobody you need to know about!" I snapped back. I haven't texted Drake in forever, he must be going threw old messages, because Drake is my ex-boyfriend, who cheated on me with my best...EX-best friend.

At first, they were all amused by going threw my phone, but mostly just pictures, now I can tell they are getting tired of it, "BORING!" Sam yelled, and he handed the phone back to Sam, and then Garrett finally let go of me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Sam as I said, "So, where are we going anyway?"

Sam just grinned as he pulled up into a brand new car dealer ship. "We are going to...take a car, or two for some joy rides." He said with a grin.

My eyes widend, "Like steal it?!?!?!?" I exclaimed.

Sam nodded, "Yeah!" He said with a fist pump, and the others grinned.

I shook my head, "No! No way! I am not doing that!" I yell.

Brennen just glares at me as he says, "We are vampires, we have a thousand lives to live, there is no way we can even get caught."

I throw my hand up in the air as I say, "Not me! I am a human! I have ONE life to live!"

I heard Garrett mumble YOLO, and I just rolled my eyes, I could not steal a car! No! That could ruin my chance of anything I want in life, if I get caught. But, I have a HUGE chance of getting caught. Plus, I am not one to get in trouble, I just don't do that. I would be so mad at myself if my mom was ever dissapointed in me. So, I make up an excuse, "I can't drive!" I yell.

Sam grins as he says, "It's okay...you can ride with me!" First, I was suprised that Sam was goping to let me ride with him, and then I was annoyed at the fact that he was pleased with himself for finding away around my way out. Now, my only plan left, just to stay in the car and not get out.

Sam rolls his eyes when he sees that I am ignoring the fact that they all get out of the car. I cross my arms and do not even make eye contact with him. Sam sounds annoyed when he says, "Fine. You want to do it the hard way." I still don't retaliate. Then, for the second time just today, I am thrown over his back.

"Do you do this often?!?!!?" I exclaim. I can feel the way he just shrugs and keeps walking. By how the floor looks, we must be inside, and they must be looking for keys. Before I know it, I am thrown into a porsche, I can't tell waht color, just the car. When, I am finally in the passenger seat, and he is in the drivers, I go to open the door and he locks it.

Sam grins, "Buckle up."

I look around, noticing that we are in one of the cars parked inside. I buckle up while noticing them, and I wonder how we are going to get out. Suddenly, without any warning to me, all three cars bust threw the huge glass wall and it shatters. My mouths drops open and Sam just laughs, "IS THIS FUNNY TO YOU?!?!?!?" I exclaim.Sam nods and I roll my eyes. Sam is going about as fast as you can get, along with the other two boys. I can now here sirens behind us, and I dunk down in the seat, if they take a picture, at least I am not in it.

After driving around for like EVER. The boys just parked the cars in some abandon field and went to get their actual car. It is a good thing they are vampires, because otherwise they would not have gotten our car back quick enough, without the police writing the tags down. Even though, I will probably pay for that later, it was indeed, the best night of my life.

-Sorry it is so short, trying to get 3 & 4 in today! <3

Love Sophie?

I HOPE!!!!!!
Hey! I will message you an unknown chapter I thought of doing but didn't, and may tell you some things...........

BUT, you have to put this on a rp, your page, or somebody else's to get that. When you are done, put it on my page, who ever does it first, wins.

Ready? GO!

Team Sophie!

wow those boys are crazy. Poor Sophie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service