The Twilight Saga

OKAY BEFORE YOU ALL TRY TO BASH MY CHOICES, LISTEN TO THIS! THIS IS HOW I PICTURED THEM! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO MAKE YOU'RE CAST! yOU DO REALIZE THAT, IF THEY DO MAKE IT INTO A MOVIE, THAT THEY WON'T CHOOSE MY CHOICES!!! DUH!!! NOW, EITHER BE NICE, OR GO AWAY!!!!!!

Melanie Stryder: Natalie Portman

Ian O'Shea: Drew Fuller--this is a more recent picture... the other was a little while ago...

Jared Howe: Jensen Ackles

Jeb: Kris Kristofferson

Jamie Stryder: Josh Hutcherson

Kyle O'Shea: after due consideration, and all of the complaints, i decided to make Kellan Lutz my Kyle. I re-read the book and totally pictured him instead of Chris Evans(i still luv him tho!)

<
Doc: Christian Bale

The Seeker: Christina Ricci

Lily: Nikki Reed

Wes: Scott Porter

Paige: Brittany Snow

Andy: Dustin Milligan

Brandt: Robert Hoffman

Aaron: James Snyder

Sharon: Christina Hendricks

Maggie: Blythe Danner

And at last (but not least) Wanda!!!
Choice 1: Ashley Benson

Choice 2: Alyson Michalka

Sunny/Jodi: Vanessa Hudgens

Candy: Kate Winslet

Tags: cast, host, the

Views: 3418

Replies to This Discussion

I think Sam Elliot would be perfect for Jeb!
Kris Kristofferson as Jeb? Very Fitting! Good pick!!!!

Josh Hutcherson as Jamie Stryder? Cute! Nice Choice!

Drew Fuller as Ian O'Shea? Although, Drew is cute, but i think he's too young-looking

Natalie Portman as Melanie Stryder? Hmmm she looks cool in that pic; i was thinking Megan Fox coz she's got besides sexy but somewhat athletic build (hmm sexy is athletic, i don't know) but what i think about Natalie is that she's sweet looking. I don't know, that's my opinion

Jared Howe: Jensen Ackles
Yeah, can be = ]
...oh wait isn't he the guy from supernatural, right?

Doc: Christian Bale
Oh i like this actor! Yeah can be, too!

Kyle O'Shea: Chris Evans
Hmmm....i was thinking of a more bigger guy, hm idk, i imagined Kyle as one who is big and sturdy

But pleassseeeee.......POST SOME MORE!!!! = ]
i changed kyle... i hav the explanation there
I think Jared should be prittier ... And I don't like Doc, I imagined him younger
i dont like the ones for Jared and Jeb!!!
i think Taylor Lautner should act as Jared Howe.....
Josh Hutcherson definately suits as Jamie,though!!!
taulor lautner is 17, jared is supposed to be 29 besides taylor doesn't fit into steph's description of jared
Er... Taylor doesn't fit the part for jared. AT ALL! No offence.
ok u guys can state ur opinion, just don't bash my choices! this is what "I" pictured them to look like.
I lik Brittany Snow as Paige. But for Jeb I always imagined him more like Kurtwood Smith...
ok now that you've updated your cast i like your seeker, jamie, paige, andy, brandt and aaron
i don't like your lily, wes and maggie.
i've never seen Christina Hendricks before but she would be a good choice for sharon
ok
ok...I like your cast...but the only thing I would object about is Doc... I personally would choose Peter Facinelli ( I like the way he plays Dr Cullen )... but the rest I like it...Natalie Portman as Melanie- perfect choise

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service