The Twilight Saga

OKAY BEFORE YOU ALL TRY TO BASH MY CHOICES, LISTEN TO THIS! THIS IS HOW I PICTURED THEM! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO MAKE YOU'RE CAST! yOU DO REALIZE THAT, IF THEY DO MAKE IT INTO A MOVIE, THAT THEY WON'T CHOOSE MY CHOICES!!! DUH!!! NOW, EITHER BE NICE, OR GO AWAY!!!!!!

Melanie Stryder: Natalie Portman

Ian O'Shea: Drew Fuller--this is a more recent picture... the other was a little while ago...

Jared Howe: Jensen Ackles

Jeb: Kris Kristofferson

Jamie Stryder: Josh Hutcherson

Kyle O'Shea: after due consideration, and all of the complaints, i decided to make Kellan Lutz my Kyle. I re-read the book and totally pictured him instead of Chris Evans(i still luv him tho!)

<
Doc: Christian Bale

The Seeker: Christina Ricci

Lily: Nikki Reed

Wes: Scott Porter

Paige: Brittany Snow

Andy: Dustin Milligan

Brandt: Robert Hoffman

Aaron: James Snyder

Sharon: Christina Hendricks

Maggie: Blythe Danner

And at last (but not least) Wanda!!!
Choice 1: Ashley Benson

Choice 2: Alyson Michalka

Sunny/Jodi: Vanessa Hudgens

Candy: Kate Winslet

Tags: cast, host, the

Views: 3417

Replies to This Discussion

Christina Ricci as the The Seeker?
Wow...she's sooo pretty....Ü

Blythe Danner as Maggie?
Yeah, can be...

Ummm....am not really particular with the other characters....so i agree with the rest Ü

And can you post Wanda's new host body/Pet? I
i posted her... theres two choices
i think kellan lutz would make a good ian instead of the other guy..
I've just watched Cam Gigandet's movie 'The Unborn' and WOW could he be perfect as Ian or what?!!

Cam Gigandet Pictures, Images and Photos

And the girl in The Unborn is also perfect to be Melanie. Her name is Odette Yustman and she's exactly how I imagined Melanie to look:

Odette Yutsman Pictures, Images and Photos
hmmmm odette wud be ok... cam gigndet? ian? hmmmm.... i personally dont think so, but thts ur opinion... i loved tht movie!!! i cried wen he died!!!
I love The Unborn! But i don't think that Cam would make a good Ian.... But i do really like ur Melanie! I imagined her like this too! LOL : )
i would like sophia bush in place of melanie and kristen bell in place of wanda(pet)...oh kellan lutz has a beautiful nose...you should pick someone to play kyle with a more aglier nose....hahahha
haha well, tht wud be hard to find.... hahaha
Whoa! I like em! But i like option number 2 for Wanda. : ) LOL. I think Natalie Portman is Rob's celebrity crush! LOL. : ) I love ur cast!!!!! Good Job!!!!
I love your choice for Jared!
thx everyone!!!
My favourite Ian is Chace Crawford

and I'd like Jonathan Rye Meyers as Jared

I would also replace Natalie Portman by Keyra Knightly

or Leighton Meester because I don't like her at all (don't know why)

I don't like Christian Bale either because there's something about him that I don't like...it's just me. I like the rest of the cast though and I particularly like ur first option of Wanda. So what do u girls think about my cast options? Do u like them?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service