The Twilight Saga

OKAY BEFORE YOU ALL TRY TO BASH MY CHOICES, LISTEN TO THIS! THIS IS HOW I PICTURED THEM! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO MAKE YOU'RE CAST! yOU DO REALIZE THAT, IF THEY DO MAKE IT INTO A MOVIE, THAT THEY WON'T CHOOSE MY CHOICES!!! DUH!!! NOW, EITHER BE NICE, OR GO AWAY!!!!!!

Melanie Stryder: Natalie Portman

Ian O'Shea: Drew Fuller--this is a more recent picture... the other was a little while ago...

Jared Howe: Jensen Ackles

Jeb: Kris Kristofferson

Jamie Stryder: Josh Hutcherson

Kyle O'Shea: after due consideration, and all of the complaints, i decided to make Kellan Lutz my Kyle. I re-read the book and totally pictured him instead of Chris Evans(i still luv him tho!)

<
Doc: Christian Bale

The Seeker: Christina Ricci

Lily: Nikki Reed

Wes: Scott Porter

Paige: Brittany Snow

Andy: Dustin Milligan

Brandt: Robert Hoffman

Aaron: James Snyder

Sharon: Christina Hendricks

Maggie: Blythe Danner

And at last (but not least) Wanda!!!
Choice 1: Ashley Benson

Choice 2: Alyson Michalka

Sunny/Jodi: Vanessa Hudgens

Candy: Kate Winslet

Tags: cast, host, the

Views: 3361

Replies to This Discussion

I love Leighton Meester tooo! She'd probably do a good job as Melanie too! I like Sophia Bushh too, but her voice wood be too raspy.
oH BEFORE i FORGET i THINK THAT CRISTINA RICCI AS THE SEEKER IS SUPER I LOVE THAT!!!
hmm i dont know bout keira... shes hott dont get me wrong!!! hahaha but... idk.. its just me!!!! hahaha thx!! i like christina ricci as her too... and the first wanda is my fav 2....
The guy you picked for Ian, not so much, but most of these were perfect! I love choice two for wanda!

I like Channing Tatum for Jared
Melanie: Jessica Beil

Jared: Jensen Ackles

Ian: ian somerhalder

Isn't he perfect?! Kyle: Shane Kippel (hair dyed of course)

Wanda: Ashley Benson

other options:

Melanie: Emmy Rossum

Ian: Chris Evans, (I still think The other IAN is Perfect!)
I LOVE Christina Ricci as The Seeker, that's perfecct. And i like your picks for Jared and Jeb and the rest, but here's my picks for these poeple:

For Melanie I'd say Missy Peregrym

Ian (about mid 20s right?) - Matt Dallas

Kyle - Tome Welling

Jamie - Tyler Posey

and Wanda - Elisabeth Harnois (she looks PERFECT for Wanda)

I like them all. I like Ashley Benson for Wanda better than Aly Michalka. Sry, Aly. lol
thx! i thought she wud do great as bein a bad ass girl for once!! haha!!
I love your choices, Caroline. I didn't have a clear picture in mind when reading it. I love that you included Blythe Danner - she's one of my favorite actresses. And Christina Ricci would make a great seeker!
no i dont like the one for Ian

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service