The Twilight Saga

Gabriella was a normal girl; the boy she thought that was the one broke her heart. She was broken yes but she recovered. Then when she moves away from her country; fate hits her again and her future changes maybe forever.

What will happen when she meets the Cullen’s? Will she give herself a chance to love again? Or she will keep living in the past suffering for the one who broke her heart?

Preface

I was on the second semester of my senior year of high school, I was an average girl was pretty and had a lot of friends and we were so cool. I was enjoying my year, but then for a little mistake my heart was broken. Then when I finally recovered and started my journey to college, my life gave a 360 turn and my future changed forever…My name is Gabriella Elizabeth Swan and this is my story!

Chapter 1 (My last human days)
New Year:

It was the first day of my second semester of senior year; I went to school and straight to see my friends. We were happy to see each other, the day went without any problem it was a great week! We were on the second week of January when I made my first move of the biggest mistake of my life.

He's name was Omar he was on 12-1 and I was on 12-2 the best and coolest group. My friends Ady, Mara and I were on the health classroom talking with the teacher about prom, and he passed by and poked me on my ribs because I was on his way, I let him pass and forget the incident. Then 3 days later I took revenge and poked him back and that was the day that started it all...

Friendship:

I knew Omar he had studied with me since middle school but we didn't talk much till now, the days passed and I began to talk to him, have lunch and hangout. We shared cell numbers and started talking I even hurried at 2:10 pm that it was my free period; I even ditched my friends and went to wait for him outside. I asked him about his life and vice versa we talked a lot I thought he was well not perfect but fine. One day we gathered at the library and he checked my Mp3 player and fixed it with juts a simple check on his laptop, I was amazed!

When we came out it was raining so I took out my umbrella and he hold it for me while I carried his PC, I was really flushed by this gesture. So the days passed, we went to lunch outside school to a Chinese rest. Nearby we went there a lot of times.

On one day he comes in the morning and tells me'' I got to talk with you later'' and I said ''ok, let’s talk'' but it was the end of the recess and we both got classes got physics and he had advanced English.

At 2:10 when I went to the usual spot I see he is not there I asked one of his annoying freshman friends’’ have you seen Omar?''

‘‘No he left on the bus 20 minutes ago'' he said ''crap’ shouted he left me with the doubt ''damn it''...

Declaration:

I was so hyper I was wondering what Omar wanted, but I just forget about it and went home. It was around 6:45 pm when I was finishing my chores when my cell phone rang with Omar’s ring tone. I literally ran to pick it up.

’’Hello ‘I said ’hi’’ he answered.

‘How are you?’’ I asked ‘’I’m fine, just wondering about something I have to tell you’’.

’’Yes ask me anything’’ I told him.

‘’would you like to be my girlfriend?’’ My heart started beating really fast, I was ready for this but I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a joke so I acted really dumb.

‘’can you repeat that last?’ I said ’’would you like to be my GF’’ he asked again.

‘’yes of course’’ I answered.

Kissing attempt:

The next day I went with Omar to the gestation near school cuz he wanted a snack, ha bought something and in half of the way he gave me some. In 41/2 of the way he tried to kiss me but since I dint know in the exact moment I turned my head and he missed my mouth.

‘’opss’’ I apologized I dint know u should have told me what you wanted to do, ’’I’m really sorry’’.

’’That’s ok he told me ‘one part of me wanted the kiss but I don’t know’’. ‘’oh ok’’ I said really ashamed of myself.

So after that awkward and odd moment everything was ok. After that day he dint try to kiss me again but I dint see anything wrong with that. The days passed and we were so ‘’happy’’ the only thing that was bothering Omar was that I couldn’t stand his friends, that is so not true they were all jealous because he was spending time with me ,that bunch of losers and idiots!! I told him that they were so wrong and he believed me of course, but that was not the end of it…

February & First Kiss:

The days passed, and February came this was my favorite month because of two reasons: First thus was love and friendship month, and second I was turning finally eighteen in just a few days! I didn't know Omar hated this month until I told him about my happiness.

He hated this month because in the past years he had not have anyone to spend it with, he was always alone in this time of year, but this year was the exception cuz this year he got me of course. But still he wasn't that eager about it.

The days sped up we where together almost every free time we got and everybody was noticing and he was getting more annoyed every day ,cuz we were still secretly dating like had asked from the beginning’s the days passed and the day finally arrived February the 12th my birthday day!!! I was so happy finally eighteen.

I did my morning routine and went to school like every other day, all my friends Ryan,Rose,Emma,Lea,Tiara,Janice,Jakie,Mara and Ady greeted and congratulate me when I went with them it was the perfect day! I decided that I was going to do whatever I wanted so at recess Omar called me and told me he wasn't going to get lunch so I decided to follow him.

I went where he was and sit by him and after a few minutes he caught me off guard he caressed my cheek and then put my face close to his, my heart started running so fast It was hammering inside me and then suddenly he kissed me, it was our first kiss and he decided to give it on the most special day my birthday day! I was the best gift I got so far. It was the biggest happiest day of my life. The days passed and the problems started to arrive...

Problems:

As the days passed the graduation was near, Omar was being a little stupid over the last couple of days!!! I don't know out of nowhere he started treating me like if I was scum he started to humiliate me in front of his stupid friends and saying that I was a stalker and crazy.

When I asked him why he was being this way he just said that he was doing it to blow a cover, cuz people started asking him what was going on between us and he obviously say nothing was going on because of our stupid a agreement of not telling anyone.

I was so annoyed and pissed! But things didn't stop there when we talked on the phone he looked for every excuse available to hung me up it was so unfair I always did the things I got to do before the time to call him and he did the opposite he leaved everything so when I called he had an excuse to hang up on me.

I was getting annoyed but shut my mouth because I did not wanted another excuse for a fight or argument between us again, stupid as I was I always did what he told me I was like his toy (I laughed when I thought of this) but however the truth of all this mess was still missing when was it going to end?...

Drama:
School was getting a little bit annoying trough the last weeks and I started again with drama, since I was the co-writer of this year's school play.

I had to be there for rehearsals cuz I was also on the play, so in between my drama rehearsals school work and Omar I was getting frustrated cuz he was being more stupid every stinking day!.

He was so selfish and he was not caring for what I felt anymore, all my friends wanted to kill him they were all like:

''dude you got one of the coolest girls in school and you are doing this to her you are so stupid''

I was getting too dramatic on my phone calls and he was starting to take an evasive reaction. I wanted to be with him but he said that I was killing the passion, so not true he was the bastard in this!! He was the one who did not wanted to fight for our’ love''.

I was sick of fighting for something that was not valuable anymore, I was being weak because I loved him and knew that he loved me back or that was what I thought...

Brake-up:

I was being late for class again, I was on the second floor stairways when I heard my name being called, I turned around and it was Omar who called me.

''I want to talk to you now'' he told me. ‘‘Spit it out ‘I responded a bit sour.

‘‘Well I had made my decision about us'' he said in a cool tone like if this subject was a casual conversation topic.

''Well?'' I asked a bit annoyed.

After all he had done in the past month nothing he said to me now could hurt me anymore.

''I thought this trough and for the best of both of us sakes it will be better if we break up’ he spilled the words like bullets they crashed directly into my heart, but I acted cool like he hadn't do anything to me, well his words at least.

That was the final word we spoke that day we never spoke to each other after that, but when I went home I cried my heart out for three weeks and after that I knew the truth...

Truth:

My friends Jenny and Lea told me that they had something to tell me about Omar, I eagerly listened to them because they said it was important. They told me the truth about our relationship, they said that all was in revenge because of all the times he has been reacted and dumped by his other ex-girlfriends that never lasted more than 2 months.

So in his desire for revenge he decided to ruin my life, he was so immature and I was glad that finally I knew the truth. After that I decided that I didn’t have to cry for him anymore one day I woke up and suddenly I didn’t remembered what had happened. I continued my life like he had never existed and ignored him for the last days at school.

Because of what he did he lost the friendship of Jenny and her brother Joe who were also friends of him. Joe was furious because of this he sided with me and never answered his calls ever again. He lost a great friend thank god! Cuz Joe is in no need for a friend like him. So days went on and the final school days finally arrived and it was time to say goodbye...

Chapter# 2 (My last human days part 2)
School end and Goodbyes:

The end of the school year arrived this was the day we were waiting since 10th grade the moment when we all said goodbye to each other for ever.

Since the last events I was still a bit sentimental and this day hit me like lightning, I didn’t want to say goodbye to my friends we have been together since 10th grade we were more than friends we were like brothers and sisters. But time was not our friend and the clock hit the final hour for us!

We were never going to see each other again and for me that was awful because I won a scholarship to Dartmouth and nobody knew that yet I didn’t want to tell cuz I didn’t want to see their faces, it would be too much for me to handle. I was the first one to leave; I hugged my friends and told them that no matter where we were I will never forget them.

We had a lot of memories and they were good. I also told them that I will always have a place in y heart and that they could count on me. So after that I hurried to the car without looking back I didn’t want to see them crying. After three years it was hard to say goodbye...

Graduation day & Prom night:

The graduation finally arrived I woke up early because the ceremony was at 9:00am sharp I dressed had breakfast did my makeup and hurried to the car my mom came a few mines later and off we went we took an alternate route that took us less time.

when I got there all my classmates and friends were there we lined up in pairs I ended lined up with my Bff Ady we entered together and we both fought back our tears, we have been best friends since Ady came new on11th grade.

She was the icing while I was the cake, she was on top and I was right behind her!! The ceremony flowed on its course and cause and it was getting very emotive. They started saying the names for the awards:

''and now we will give the names for the drama medal:

Gabriella Elizabeth Swan, Ady Marie Evans and Omar Carmichael Smith'' those were our most valuable actor and helpers’’

(Omar was the DJ big whoop).

after a lot of name calling they finally started calling for diplomas:

''and last but not least the coolest girl from this graduating class, miss Gabriella Elizabeth Swan''

well now let’s receive on the stage or school headmaster and headmistress: “Good morning parents friends, and class this is a very important day''

they started blabbing about school and blah, blah.

''and finally the moment you all have been waiting for, with the power that this school district gives me I declare you officially graduated''

We all started shouting and graduation caps flew everywhere, I threw mine as high as I could go and It landed on my side. That was it that was the end of high school these were the last hours we've got together I couldn’t believe that after all this years it was actually happening! I hugged Ady, Jeny, Tiara, Rose and some of my near classmates, we were all very sentimental but I did not cry.

Maybe it was because I was dry after all those crying nights I did not have any more tears left on me. We went of the salon and out to the hallway to say goodbye I promised all that we'll see each other at prom and left...

Prom:

Finally the night of nights arrived I was excited because this is supposed to be the best night of all senior year and because I knew that certain person wasn't going to be there. It was going to be the best night ever; I arrived at 8:00pm sharp like it said on the invite. I was American on time stuff I hated being late, I arrived with my friend Jenny and started taking picks with our cameras till people started arriving to the salon.

The night went without any problem, we ate dinner at 9:00pm and after that the real party started, the music started louder and we hurried to the dance floor. We danced as a group since we did not have dates.

''Who needs a guy?” I thought to myself.

We were having lots of fun we took a lot of pictures and some of them were so cute! It was the best night ever I danced till I could barely stand on y feet! It was really what I expected and more I was really the night of nights...

TWO WEEKS LATER.....

New future the story of Gabriella Swan part 2:

Chapter 3:

Leaving the Island:

Two weeks after graduation I received a letter from Dartmouth saying that they selected me for a freshman honor program plus they gave new students a month of vacation paid by the institution. I accepted and packed my entire not so new and new wardrobe. For the trip they gave you options so I decided I will go to Seattle first, washing ton D.C and then to Washington state to the city of forks to be exact I know that that city didn’t hold anything interesting but I wanted to go anyway.

I arrived at the airport two hours before the flight departure I went, alone I did not want any more goodbyes and since my mom does not care, I went by myself. The flight departed from the Puerto Rico International Airport at 4:00 pm on July 11 It was a long flight.

I distracted myself with thinking I thought about a lot of stuff, first that this was the last time I was going to see the land where I lived for 18 years. I remembered that when I was a little more immature I said that the day I put a foot on a plane to leave this island I was never coming back. This seemed like the best time I am a legal adult with a scholarship to one of the most important colleges of the United States.

Dartmouth was the best option because, if they rejected my application I was going to be forced to enter the University of Puerto Rico not the best choice, not because the school wasn’t good is just that I hated the fact that I could end up going to the same school as Omar, no not a chance I thought to myself.

I arrived in Washington D.C in the morning cuz the trip was with no scales.

I took a taxi and went to the hotel I made my check in and hurried to my suite to rest because I had barely slept on the plane.

I took a bath instead of a shower it felt nice, I changed into my favorite pajamas and went to bed, I sat on the end and grabbed the phone; I called room service and ordered a sandwich. I ate I brushed my teeth and turned on the TV after changing channels for more than 20 minutes I drifted to sleep.

I spent two weeks in D.C I saw the tourist sites and did some shopping it was perfect being alone in this foreign country where no one knew you I felt like I was ready for the college change and that the becoming years were going to be the best! I went to see the white house and to the Smithsonian museum it was very interesting and a great learning opportunity for me. I took many picks with my camera of almost everything!

On July 24, I departed to forks Washington, for this trip I decided not to take a plane I rented a car and drove the whole way. I frequently stopped and stayed in small beds and breakfast if I was too tired.

I went there and hiked with a group of tourists guided by and expert hiker who was the guide guy.

After spending a week and three days in Washington, I made my check out of the hotel and went on the run again I was supposed to return the car when I arrived to Dartmouth cuz the company will come for it. I was going to be part of the Dartmouth summer freshman program that started on 14 days.

I was near the border line between the town of Forks and port Angeles enjoying the rarely sunny day, because I was on a road trip from Washington to Pennsylvania (yeah I know is way to far but I wanted it that way) Then I was taking a plane to New Hampshire, I was waiting for a red light to turn green, when it happened…

Views: 227

Replies to This Discussion

I love this chapter 22 so much! It was about time Edward finally got his Bella. Now the adventure begins as Mr & Mrs Cullen. But wait did Bella actually see what happened between Maghelena & ??? Well you will have to wait for the next chapter to know. All I can say is definitely a problem emerging during Bella & Edward's wedding. Now can Edward keep his mind focused on his Honeymoon or will he be focusing at the problems at home? Zaicha the excitement is just beginning and I can't wait for you to post more. Yay! You are awesome my daughter. I will text you soon tonight. I have to rush home to see Vampire Diaries premiere. Sorry! <3 U
I'm so dieing to read more post
more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Safeya! Actually I believe Zaicha did a little editing more to this chapter 21 because the original draft I have does make Gabriella blush... But she needs to keep it close to PG-13 as possible Safeya trust me. The rough drafts I have read from Zaicha the author are eye opening...... Yes, you will get an eye opener if she does get to post the Honeymoon the way I read it?... Unfortunately, it would need to be edited due to rules.
Here is the waited chapter, the wedding chap! enjoyyyy.

Chapter 23
Wedding ceremony:

-Spanish *(English translation below)

“Estamos aqui reunidos Para celebrar la union de Gabriella “Bella” Elizabeth Swan y Edward Anthony Cullen” the preacher was saying in Spanish.
He continued with his recital of the ceremony while I just looked to Edwards eyes he smiled in return…

*(we are reunited here to celebrate the union in marriage of Gabriella “Bella” Elizabeth Swan and Edward Anthony Cullen)

“Now we shall hear the votes before the rings” the preacher announced the translator translated

“You first Edward” he told him. But when Edward spoke he did in Spanish.

“Bella, Después de todo este tiempo yo sólo quería decirte gracias por la oportunidad que me diste hace años, te entregue mi corazón y tú me entregaste el tuyo; me comprometo a cuidar de él como lo he venido haciendo hasta ahora. Te quiero más que nada, siempre estaré ahí para ti, eres lo único que me importa, tu eres mi vida ahora, mi primer y único amor. Y hoy aquí en frente de toda tu familia, mi familia y nuestros amigos; Prometo amarte para siempre” he said giving me my favorite crooked smile.

*(Bella, after all this time I just wanted to say thanks for the chance you gave me years ago; I gave you my heart and you gave me yours; I promise to take care of it as I’ve been doing till now. I love you more than anything, I will always be there for you, you are the only thing that matters to me, and you are my life now, my first and only love. And here today in front of all your family, my family and our friends I promise to love you forever…)

“Beautiful” the preacher said, “Now do you Edward Cullen accept Gabriella Swan as your wife and with that all the problems marriage will bring in the upcoming years” he said.

“Yes I do” Edward answered placing the ring his father gave his mother 110 years ago in my finger.

“Now is your turn Gabriella, your votes” he requested, I as Edward responded in Spanish.

“Edward y estoy muy contenta de que el destino, la fe y Dios te puso en mi futuro, Te quiero más que mi propia vida, más de lo que amé a nadie que eres mi primer y único amor” I said echoing his words.

*(well Edward i’m very glad that destiny, faith and God placed you in my future, I love you more than my own life, more than I ever loved anyone you are my first and only love)

“Yo Bella Swan prometo amarte siempre eres lo mejor que me ha pasado, tu eres al único que siempre voy a querer. Ahora aquí hago la promesa de amarte cada día. Tú eres y siempre serás el único hombre al que ame. Y justo aquí, delante de todos los invitados te tomo como mi esposo por siempre…” I finished he just smiled and looked at my eyes with a soft gaze his beautiful warm butterscotch toned eyes scorching.

*(I Bella swan promise to love you forever you are the best thing that ever happened to me; you are the only thing I will always want. I now here promise to love you every single day. You are the one; you will always be the only man I love. And right here in front of all this guests I take you as my husband forever…)

“Now Gabriella “Bella” Elizabeth Swan, you take Edward Cullen as your husband with all that a marriage will bring in the future for better or for worse?” he asked me

“Yes I do” I answered placing Edwards’s father ring in his finger.

“Now in the name of God I declare you husband and wife. That what have been bonded in heaven, no one in earth try to break it. You are now bonded in marriage, till you both shall live. Edward you may now kiss your bride” the preacher said Edward obeyed pleased.

Edward removed the veil from my face and softly moved my face closer to him and he kissed me, I kissed back with all my love, Edward began the kiss, so he swiftly ended it, while the attendants applauded and cheered.

“I love you” he said in a whisper so low for human ears to hear.

“Me too my love” I responded.

“Now I present you Mr. & Mrs. Edward Cullen” the preacher said

Edward and I faced the crowd and smiled as they gave us a round of applause and took pictures. We walked the aisle together; I only stopped to hug my grandmother the mom of my dad.

“Now you can go in peace Gran, I love you never forget that ok” I said she knew what I meant when I told her that.

Edward, the court, Carlisle, Esme, my family and I went to do the rest of the pictures.
They departure to the reception, in the same turn after they finished with their pictures; Edward and I finished and entered the limousine with Rosalie, Maghelena, Miosotis, Nikki, Joel, Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Carlisle and Esme.

The drive was short but in the way, I saw that Maghelena gave some flirting glares to Jasper; this was odd I hope i’m wrong cuz this was so wrong; Jasper is married to Alice.
Alice and Maghelena are my best friends and sisters.

I will have to ask Edward later if he saw something different on their heads because when I noticed he flinched and looked at their direction but Alice didn’t noticed, that was rare…
Yes, this chapter is an eye opener indeed Safeya! You just have to wait and see. However, if you want the next chapter you will need to message the Author since it's the Honeymoon and I don't know if she will get to post it? She has been making more revisions to that chapter.... I read the story and loved it and what happens next it's indeed an eye opener. Maghelena needs some discipline all I can say.... As well as Mr. J...... I love it Zaicha! Now why the cliffhanger. Post more......
Awesome. Love it :)
OMG dat was sooooooooo cute pls pls pls pls update soon
wanna knw n wat abt jasper n Maghelena.
n i jus loved ur story

A/N: Jaspers and Maghelena's situation will be discussed on future chapters just wait...

Chapter 24
Civil ceremony & Reception guests:

Edward wanted us to be married by civil too, so we agreed to have the ceremony at the reception salon…

We arrived at the reception; Carlisle & Esme got out of the limousine first, followed by Rosalie. Then Miosotis got off, followed by Nikki and Joel.

Jasper and Alice got out thank god for my sake. Maghelena followed with Emmett.

And last but not least Edward and I made our grand entrance now as husband and wife.

We were received by another round of applause and lots of flashes; we went to stand in the middle of the room with the others. From what I saw the decoration was impressive.

The center pieces of the table were beautiful and the rest of the decoration, the fabric that hung from side to side in the ceiling; the flowers that covered the stairs and the rest of the metal fences that closed the edges of the second floor like a balcony.

The red carpet in the steps of the stairs all of it was great. The band was playing softly an entrance song that I assume Alice picked out.

“Now is time for the civil ceremony” Alice announced everyone.

She made us walk to a part of the room and stand under an arch of flowers in front of a table decorated with two flower vases, where there was a book and two wedding certificates. Edward and I took our rings off our fingers and gave them to Miosotis again.
She smiled a bit annoyed I giggled.

The judge then came to stand in front of us and began with the ceremony, this one only lasted a few minutes Edward and I placed the ring on the corresponding finger and waited for the final words to kiss again.

“Now please the witnesses may sing here” the judge was saying

Maghelena, Alice, Joel and Carlisle signed on both slips and went to their positions.

“Now the bride & groom” he said, Edward gave me the pen as the gentleman he was.

I signed and gave him the pen, he signed with his beautiful calligraphy then the judge said finally…

“Now with the power that this government gives me I declare you husband and wife, you now shall kiss” he said and this time I kissed Edward a soft but powerful kiss that only lasted a second. I then heard another round of applause and more camera flashes.

“Now I’m proud to present you my dear son Edward and his lovely now officially wife in the eyes of god and men laws Gabriella or “Bella” as she prefers” Carlisle said no need of a microphone.

We stood there and the waiters where pouring champagne, after everyone was served Alice spoke.

“I Alice Cullen Edwards sister, propose a toast to celebrate this union, I give you my best wishes; I love you both. To Edward and Bella” she exclaimed everyone repeated after her.

I sipped mine just to fake it Edward did the same. After that the band started playing a waltz Edward smiled and took my hand…

“May I have the honor of you accepting to dance with me Mrs. Cullen?” Edward said

“Of course” I accepted I will have to get used to the Mrs. Cullen thing though.

Edward and I had our fist dance as husband & wife, he placed one of his hands at my waist, and I placed mine on his shoulders. He pulled me closer and we started dancing following the rhythm of the waltz swiftly; Edward smiled my crooked smile I gave him my huge grin.

“You are really beautiful tonight my Bella” Edward told me

“You too handsome” I said to him, he smiled “I love you” he whispered on my ear “me too”

He then kissed me softly pressing his lips against mine; I then heard another round of applause.

In a few seconds Carlisle & Esme, joined us in the dance floor.

Edward then gave my hand to his father, so it was my chance to dance with my creator and father in law, While Edward danced with his mother. Alice then came with jasper; followed by the rest of the court except Miosotis she didn’t have a partner so she waited for the next round. With a turn we all changed partners; I was dancing with jasper. Alice got her chance with Edward, while Maghelena danced with Joel and Carlisle danced with Nikki. Esme danced with Emmett.

Then Nikki gave Miosotis a chance with jasper, the dance flowed with the Cullen’s and my court. In the end I was dancing again with Edward; when the music ended us all clapped our hands in applause.

Alice ordered that the first round of appetizers should be served immediately, now it was the DJ’s turn so he played a good song while Edward and I went to greet our guests together.

We saluted some of Carlisle’s colleagues that did this trip just to be here. Then I went to my friends tables and introduced Edward to them, the girls were shocked because of Edwards beauty. It wasn’t the same thing see him in a picture than in reality so they where all speechless even Ryan. I went to my paternal family’s table next and introduced again; Edward smiled politely to all of them and promised to take good care of me.

Some people from college where here too, some of my closest colleagues; I greeted them all and thanked them for bring here so far from home. We then went to the next floor where Alice kindly placed my maternal family in two tables. I said a quick hi to them and introduced Edward to the ones who didn’t knew him. Here he just smiled politely he knew he didn’t have to promise anything on this side, It wasn’t their business anymore. After that I went to Joel’s mom table to thank her.

After a few more tables we went to the other side of the second floor where some members of the family of the world I really belonged to now, on one of the tables where Alice & jasper taking to some of them…

“Bella, these are my friends peter & charlotte” jasper introduced

“Hi” Edward and I said unison “thanks for accepting our invitation I’m very pleased that you are here enjoy the party” I told them

Then Edward took me to a table where five vampires sat looking toward Edward and me.
I grasped Edwards hand and he held it firmly giving me the support I was looking for, we both walked forward, Edward in front of me as if he was protecting me from them; he spoke politely but with caution…

“Bella this is the coven we so many times talked you about the Denali’s who live in Alaska, they are the closest thing we have as family” Edward told me “family I present you my lovely wife Bella” he continued.

One of the females got to her feet and looked at Edward then at me, she walked forward and gave him an embrace; he responded with a one arm hug cuz he was still holding my hand.
She hugged him for a minute or so, I swiftly cleared my throat she released him at once.

“Tanya this is Bella, Bella Tanya Denali” Edward introduced.

Oh so this was Tanya.

Tanya, she was beautiful her hair was blonde but she had a strawberry color also in her beautiful long curls. She had a great figure I mean an amazing body, her face was pretty and her eyes where as Edwards the same color but her look reflected some malice and lust.

“Well Bella I’m glad to finally meet you, these are my sisters Kate & Irina, and these are Carmen and Eleazar.” she said all of them shake my hand.

Irina her long blonde hair almost white, was really straight and divided in the center, it hung almost to her knees and she looked like if she didn’t wanted to be here, she was also slender with a great figure. Kate on the other hand was pleased and welcomed me with a smile, she was shorter than the other two but not by much just a few inches.

Her hair in a darker blonde than the others clung to her shoulders; she was a bit more bulky kind of like Emmett but not so much. But over seeing that, she was beautiful as well. That left Carmen and Eleazar.

Carmen was also tall and blonde, more like a golden tone her eyes where butterscotch but big and bright, her body was also perfect and she was more slender than the other three she also welcomed me warmly. Eleazar he was a tall man black haired, a midnight black tone on his short hair styled a bit like Edward’s he gave me a small smile and his best wishes.

Edward and I then went down and saw that the dance floor was packed with more dancers, this time Rosalie was dancing with her beloved Emmett and Alice danced with jasper; my human best friend Ady danced with her boyfriend Manuel. Some people wanted pictures of and with us so we took some while the second round of appetizers & drinks was being passed.

After that brief photo shoot Edward and I sat at the table Alice reserved for us where my flower bouquet was lying on a side.

“Some time alone” Edward said kissing me.

I got so carried away in the kiss that I forgot the time and place thank goodness that the table was a bit shadowed.

“I love you” I told Edward “me too more than anything” he answered, Kissing my hand.

“I think you should give your dad the time to dance with you Bella” Edward suggested

“Ok let’s go” I said

When my dad approached to dance with me, Edward took Maghelena to dance with him, I danced two songs with dad; after that there was another round of dancing with the bride & groom. And all the ones who didn’t dance the first time got up to win a chance now.

After 30 minutes I think I’ve danced with almost everyone so I took a break and yanked Edward from Tanya, I didn’t like the look she gave him earlier.

We pretended to drink some wine in our table joined by Maghelena & Miosotis.

“So are you girls having fun?” Edward asked

“Yes, as usual Alice knows how to throw a great party” Miosotis said pleased.

Alice then insisted on another picture taking session so we all got up and took pictures again, after that Alice ordered to serve dinner. Edward and I ordered just one plate. We walked hand on hand to our table and we pretended to eat, Emmett and Rosalie where no were to be seen so they didn’t have to pretend, Alice and Jasper where with Peter & Charlotte at their table not eating.

Carlisle and Esme where on one of Carlisle’s colleagues table.

After the dinner everyone danced a little more this time I saw that the Denali clan danced too, I mean Carmen danced with Eleazar and Kate danced with Carlisle, Irina stayed at the table but I noticed then that Tanya was coming toward Edward and me.

I stiffened and almost crouched in front of Edward, I held his hand firm. He was mine!

“Edward may I have the honor to dance with you again?” Tanya asked and then looked at me “well if your bride doesn’t matter” she added her voice with an edge.

‘I do matter’ I thought I’m my head for Edward to see.

“Um Tanya can you give me a moment I have to tell Bella something please” Edward said politely.

‘She can hear us, she is a vampire’ I thought ‘she wouldn’t eavesdrop honey’. Edward said back on his mind

“Why are you mad?, you should be happy love is our wedding!” he protested “I’m happy Edward is just that I don’t want you to dance with her” I said sharply.

“Why?” he asked

“I don’t like the way she looks at you Edward it looks like if she wanted you, I mean like if you had something with her before me and she is wanting you to remember that” I said my head down I was stupid, fighting on our wedding reception, but I knew I was right.

“Ahh Bella honey, don’t be silly” he said “humor me Edward” I said defeated.

“Can you please let me dance with her, I promise I’ll explain later ok?” he reassured me. I surrendered.

“Okay but just one song” I said kissing him. “I promise” he said going to dance with Tanya.

In that moment Joel went where I was and he sat on Edward’s chair. He was looking at my expression; he knew I was a jealous person at least when I was human.

“Why are you jealous Gabriella? And don’t give me that look I know that you are jealous I can see it” Joel said

“Is Edward, he is dancing with Tanya and I don’t like the way she looks at him” I said

“Yeah I’ve seen that too she’s been watching him since the ceremony at the hotel” Joel told me. “And before you girls came down to the garden they were talking” Joel stated.

“He was very polite to her though, he kept a 4 inches space between them” he reassured.

“You aren’t making me feel any better!” I said with a sob.

I was looking for a door to go out to the balcony. I saw the nearest and went out undetected, the Capital city air welcome me it was a beautiful night, I could hear the ocean from where I was standing.

I went out and rested my body against a column, the wind was blowing intense I stared at the night but I felt horrible.

I buried my face on my cold hard hands and stood there for what it seemed hours I didn’t care anymore…

After a while someone apparently was looking for me, It was of course Edward.

“Love what are you doing out here?” Edward asked

“Nothing just catching some air, because I was exasperated in there” I lied, he knew better.

“You don’t have to lie to me Bella” he said cradling my face with his hand

“I’m not a liar Edward Cullen!” I snapped

“Yes you are Mrs. Cullen I can see it; you are lying the question is why?” he wondered

“Why don’t you figure it out yourself and leave me alone!” I said going away from him, he followed.

He looked at me with hurt and confusion, I avoided his glare. I was being stupid but I didn’t care, I hated Tanya because she wanted what was mine.
That was crossing the line, Edward is just got married! He was only mine.

After wondering Edward figured it out eventually.

“You are jealous?” he asked incredulous.

“No” I lied again “oh come on, then why are you acting this way?” he asked

“Okay! Yes! I’m furiously jealous Edward! I am, I am, I am!” I snapped at him

“You don’t have to be love, Tanya means nothing to me” he said

“Really? Then tell me why she looks at you that way?” I asked he sighed taking me in his arms I tried to resist but he was too strong.

“Well is just that…” he started “wait? Do we have to discuss this now Bella?” he asked

“Yes” I said “well I’m sorry to disappoint you but this conversation will have to wait because we have guests to attend” he said

“I don’t care Edward I just want her to stay away from you that is all. If you promise me that you will tell her that right now, and then I will behave and enjoy the rest of our reception like if nothing had happened” I said he sighed but nodded

“Ok your wish is always my command, wait here” he said

He went back inside and after a few seconds he returned with Tanya.

“Here is Tanya, Bella” Edward said sharply, Tanya looked between annoyed, amused, exasperated, and mad.

“Um Bella I’m sorry that I miss-behaved a few moments ago…”she started “I’m sorry I promise that I wouldn’t happen again… you can take my word?” Tanya said.

“Okay but this would be the last time you look at Edward!” I said sharp Tanya nodded

“I mean it” I added my tone serious; no one was taking the only thing I had true in my life now, Edward was MINE!

“Ok, whatever you say” she told me sourly “I’ll go back inside” she said leaving

“Are you happy now?” Edward asked

“Yes” I said I wasn’t convinced that she would quit.

“I don’t want us to fight again love at least not tonight. I hate when we fight, I love you okay that is all that matters to me and it should be the same to you” he said taking me on his arms again, kissing me with love and desire.

“I love you, and I’m sorry” he said on our way back to the party.

Nothing had changed at all the party flowed with his own rhythm.

Edward and I danced again and I was happy to be me, because when I get jealous I become a monster and I could say and do things that I could later regret.
Alice smiled at me I smiled back she was dancing with peter, jasper was dancing with Esme.

After that Alice called order and cut the cake Edward and I gave it the first cut and swiftly shoved cake on our mouths, when that was done and the cake was almost gone, Alice called my vampire friends plus Esme and Rosalie because I had to change on my going out dress she ordered Edward to leave to change also.

The dress that until today I have seen it was simple at least, it was red, short, and it was a halter. It had a bow to tie at the back. Maghelena took my veil out and Rosalie the crown, she placed it on its box for me to take it home, they let me the front part of my hair do and took the pins of the back, so now my hair was loose. Esme told me that I wouldn’t last long, I giggled, she knew more than I expected.

Alice took a picture of all of us with her camera before going back to the party, there was just one thing left; that I throw the flower bouquet and that Edward took the garter off my right leg and throws it to a lucky single bachelor man in the crowd.

So after the pictures we went down, Alice made and entrance of it because I came down from the stairs. Edward was waiting for me at the end; more camera flashes flew as I came down and reached Edward.

We went together to the center of the dance floor and Rosalie announced that all the single ladies that where on the party to please took place at the dance floor.
My vampire and human friends came closer, Ady asked if she could participate due that she was on a relationship but not married, Alice of course let her in.

“Okay a la cuenta de tres *(okay at the count of three) 1, 2, 3...” I threw the bouquet with little effort, it was caught by Maghelena she was as surprised as me.

Then Alice made me sit on a chair and Edward swiftly and carefully yanked the garter off my leg, he then counted in English and on three he threw it. To our surprise Joel caught it and he was way on the back, Alice gave him a new garter because the one I had was hers and she just borrowed because of the tradition.

I smiled at Joel and then Edward and I faced the crowd more pictures were taken and Edward then gave a goodbye speech. I also talked but I just kept it short.
I took one last picture, with my family, hugged them goodbye and everyone saw us depart in a raw rice wave…

“Your bags are in the limousine, don’t worry for the rest of your stuff, it will be in your house in New Hampshire when you return I promise. Don’t worry about anything. Just have fun, love you both ok. I promise I wouldn’t be checking on you but just in case If you need me just call…” she took a breath.

“Be good please, take care, and be as more conspicuous as possible… bye” Alice said hugging us both.

“Thanks” I told her, we then said goodbye to the rest of the Cullen’s and my friends human and vampire came to say goodbye.

I said goodbye to my family, Edward helped me get on the limousine, and he then closed the door behind him.

The driver drove away to the airport as Edward and I took the plane to go our unknown to me honeymoon destination…

PICTURES OF THE LOCATION AT THE NEXT PAGE-------------------------------------->>>>
Here are some pictures of the reception location ( yea ppl the place does exist at Puerto Rico)

This is how it looks at nighttime:

Hi Zaicha! I got the update will post my reply tomorrow of chapter 24 if I'm feeling better my Angel. Please post more soon since you know I'm still waiting for my future chapters. Those pictures are awesome. Thank you for sharing them with me.
Wow Zaicha! Chapter 24 is Awesome! I love the civil ceremony and the wedding reception. Alice did a beautiful job with the place and decorations. She sure knows how to throw a party. I loved the way Edward was a gentelman to Bella's paternal human family, and just simply polite to her maternal human family. Now I would be upset and jealous as well if a member of my new husband's family would come and seduce my partner in front of me. That is just pure disrespect in my book. Bella was correct to demand respect on her wedding celebration. I guess there will be a future consequence with Tanya since she still thinks Edward will respond to her in the future..... This chapter was Awesome and your rewriting has changed the way I read it previously. I love it very much Zaicha keep up the good work. Smiles!
Here is chapter 25! After this is the Honeymoon... Enjoy!

Chapter 25
Plane to plane conversations:

As we were at the airport Edward carrying his bag while I rolled along mine, because it was somehow bigger, than his this made me wonder even more.

In the few months before the wedding I took the task to teach Edward more Spanish, so now instead of him speaking English he was talking to the airlines receptionist in Spanish just to show off I think.

“Gracias” Edward said (that means thank you).

He then smiled at me with our plane tickets & passports on hand. He took my hand and we went to sit at the waiting area, this meant that our flight wasn’t ready for us to aboard, maybe Alice made us come earlier than we should.

“What are we waiting for Edward?” I asked

“We are a bit early the flight departures at midnight” he said holding my hand.

“So are you going to tell me now where you are taking me?” I asked hoping that I would have an answer I didn’t he just smiled.

“Why are you so desperate love can you be a little more patient?” he asked amused

“Edward I’ve been waiting for you to tell me where are we going for six months can you just please tell me now?” I said

“No is a surprise and as Alice had seen you will love it” he reassured me with a smile “fine” I surrendered crossing my arms. Edward chuckled at my 5 year old expression.

He then took my face on his hands and looked me on the eyes I got lost on his for a second; he took my breath away when he kissed me.

“Te amo” he whispered in Spanish with his beautiful velvet voice.

“Me too more than my own life” I told him.

“I know” he just said.

‘Passengers for flight 270 with destination to Miami Florida please aboard by gate 10’ a female voice said. Edward stood up yanking me on the same movement.

“So that is where we are going?” I asked “but it’s sunny! Sunnier than here” I added “no” he just said.

We were already seated on our seats on first class, I was looking out the window as the plane gained height and we were on the air. I said goodbye to my homeland again and this time forever, I wasn’t returning. Edward seeing my expression cuddled me on his arms; I rested my head on his shoulder, he was wearing a red shirt so we matched.

“Red looks good on you Edward” I said “yeah but not as it does on you honey” he complimented kissing me.

“I love you” I said “me too” I responded

I was caressing his face while he murmured a soft melody, he was singing it on my ear, and it was soft with a touch of melancholy, passion and desire. From time to time he would caress my face and kiss my hair or forehead I loved him so much he didn’t knew how much.

After I deliberated because didn’t want to ruin the moment, I asked about what he didn’t told me about Tanya.

“Edward?” I asked shyly, he opened his eyes and looked at me. “Yes love what is wrong?” he asked.

“I suppose that now is later?” I said

“Yes” he said “well are you going to tell me about Tanya or not?” I said my tone casual

“Bella now?” he asked

“Well don’t you think that now is better, I mean…?” I said

“Yeah love you are right! Are you ready to listen?” he asked

I seated more loosely he held my hand and smiled a little he then started…

“Well Tanya and her sisters Kate & Irina are different” he started

“Why you mean by different aren’t they vampires I mean vegetarian?” I asked “no that is not what I mean, they are vegetarians, what I’m trying to say is that they are very rare” he said.

“What you mean by rare?” I asked “well their coven is unusual and very old they’re like 3,000 years old they are almost as old as the Volturi” he was saying

“They are very little vampires like them, they aren’t much left and theirs is the largest coven of that vampire branch” he told me

“Can you please get to the point Edward i’m sure that I can understand, you don’t have to dumb it down” I told him, he just smiled and continued.

“Well Tanya and her sisters are what the ancients at the 14th century called succubus” he said

“Succ- what?” I asked incredulous. “Succubus Bella” he said

“And what is that?” I also asked

“A succubus is a demon woman or in these case vampires, who prey on human men” he explained “what do you mean by prey?” I asked he smiled “sexually”.

I thought for a second…

“But you aren’t human!” I pointed out as the conclusion of Tanya’s actions came to me in a second.

“Yes I know but the Denali’s don’t care if the man is immortal or not they only think about soothing their needs” Edward said calm and casual.

“But how do they deal with that when the man is human?”

“Well that is quite interesting, Carlisle explained that in the beginning they killed them afterwards… but now they just leave them completely satisfied” he explained I was shocked.

“But why did they kill them?” I asked

“Well Bella in case you haven’t noticed we are usually stronger than humans…” he said I thought again, “So they killed them because sometimes they left marks and bruises?” I said

“yes that is the reason” he answered.

“Oh… ok, that is quite a story love” I said after a while

“but that doesn’t answer my concern Edward” I said again

“What I want to know is why Tanya wants to be with you, I mean…?” I asked him he sighed before answering.

“Well that is because, there was a time when we all lived together in Denali; except for Rosalie and Emmett those two where on one their honeymoons. Alice and jasper where together, as Carlisle and Esme; I was the only one alone, and I supposed that she was amazed by me, I mean my looks…um physically.”Edward said

“But I avoided her and dismissed her gentlemanly but she is a stubborn as Alice, when she is up to something. She still waits for the day that she will be with me.” Edward said what I feared.

“Well she is on his own right because you are extremely good looking and perfect and…” I couldn’t resist myself so instead of finishing I kissed him, he was caught off guard.

“Wow” he said breathless, “I didn’t know you could kiss that way love” he said surprised but with a smile. “I also desire you Edward” I said

“Yes love but not as much as I desire you, if you think that you are the only one desperate to get to our destination you are wrong” he said pressing his lips against mine.

“I love you” he said when he finished kissing me.

After that matter was discussed I went back to my original position closer to him as the seat allowed, he put his arm around my shoulders and grabbed my free hand with the other and held it for the rest of the flight…

The flight ended and Edward went to retrieve our other bags and to the registry line while I waited again. We were on Miami’s international airport and it was still nighttime so it was okay for us.

“We have to wait 30 minutes for the other flight, so what do you want to do?” Edward asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked back.

“I mean that if you want to change your clothes or else?” Edward said.

“Do I have to change?” I asked “no love, I was just asking, you look beautiful on that dress” Edward said admiring me fascinated.

“Oh stop it” I said he chuckled with humor.

We sat at the waiting area but the time flied it was already time to get to the other plane.

‘Passengers for flight 435 destination to Acapulco Mexico please board by gate 6’ a female said in the speakers.

“Mexico?” I asked “No, one more stop” Edward said while we took our seats in first class again for the flight to México.

“Edward this is so frustrating you know” I said exasperated.

“Why are you so impatient love? When we get there, I bet my soul that you will love it so don’t worry, you wouldn’t be disappointed. I promise” Edward said with I smile.

“Ok whatever you say” I told him

I seated and he placed his arm around me again, I wasn’t looking at him but I knew that he was smiling because he loved when I got this way, just because he knew how to captivate me. I mean he loved to piss me off!

“Bella” he said very calm

I turned around and he grabbed my face in his hands

“What?” I asked

“This…” he said and without another word he kissed me, I kissed back of course I heard him chuckle in between kisses. I knew he was getting his way so I couldn’t be anxious anymore, with this kissing session; I forgot about everything else the only thing important was us.

“I love you” he said

“Do you still anxious?” he asked “No” I said “I will patiently wait till we get to wherever we are going” I said resting my head in his shoulder again.

I started wondering again about what I’ve seen on the wedding and reception I mean about Jasper’s & Maghelena behavior. As I replayed all I’ve seen in my mind, Edward lifted my head and stared at me in wonder.

“What are you thinking Bella?” he asked “Um… is just that i’m worried about jasper and Maghelena” I said.

“What about them?” Edward asked “Well you tell me you are the mind reader” I told him he gave me my crooked smile.

“I’m saying that if you noticed what I noticed?” I asked him “Well if you mean the way that Maghelena and jasper looked at each other a few hours ago then I think we are on the same page” Edward said

“Yes that is what I mean love” I stated

“Well I think we should let things unfold by themselves and not rush it by questioning them” Edward suggested.

“Edward!” I said loudly “but what about Alice, I mean she is my friend too” I said

“Yeah love you are right, Maghelena is our friend you know I bonded pretty well with her and Joel, but jasper and Alice are my brothers… argh! This is so frustrating” Edward said disgusted.

“Yeah, tell it to somebody that can’t read what others think Edward! At least when we get back you can ask them subtly because if you let me do it I will beat them to death” I said It was the truth at least.

“If we aren’t too late Bella” Edward said I knew he knew more than he told me, always the cheater.

“What do you know Edward? Is there something that you’re not telling me?” I asked

“Oh… I think I said too much” he said

“Edward Anthony Mason Cullen, answer me this instant!”I exclaimed he exhaled deeply.

He opened his mouth a few times but said nothing, I just looked at him.

“Never mind” he finished a few seconds later. “How long is our honeymoon Edward?” I asked

“As long as we want” he just said

“Bella, everything is going to be fine I promise” Edward said

“I hope so love cuz it will be so wrong that our first fight is because Alice, jasper and my best friend” I told him

“Bella, let’s not worry about them. All that matters now is just you and I my beautiful, caring & perfect wife” Edward said “I love you” and as before we kissed.

We where near México now, it was sunny but we didn’t needed to get out of the airport into the sunlight we stayed inside and waited for the other flight; we didn’t wait long. I was surprised of our final destination…

“Brazil?” I asked “yes love that is where we are going” Edward finally revealed

“But…?” I started he shushed me.

“Don’t worry Bella” he said placing one finger on my lips. “Ok I’ll trust you my love” I told him

The flight to South America wasn’t that long because the scale we did on México.
We arrived to Sao Paulo in brazil and then we took a cab or I must say this cab was a bit fancy… well the cab took us to Rio de Janeiro and then we took another cab ,This one took us to a port full of Yates, some more big and fancy than others.

I was amazed of how Edward spoke Portuguese, very fluidly with his soft velvet voice, he was perfect!

Edward took me to his or I must say the Cullen family boat, which was small, this means that I was built for speed, not for luxury; although it was still luxurious.

Edward loaded the bags and then he helped me in; he drove enjoying the ride it was absolutely built for speed. Here in Rio it was nighttime I didn’t know why we had left Puerto Rico at midnight and when we made it to Miami was still dark, and then in México was daytime although here it was dark? I had to ask Edward…

“Love what time is it here?”

“It’s nearly 3:00 am Bella” he said smiling.

He was enjoying this ride too much, I was enjoying it too. I was being splashed by sea water it was like a shower, I was laughing when I heard Edward…

“Bella get down here” Edward said

I went to him and he smiling with his perfect smile, he took my hand I held it and just enjoyed the view; he smiled at me sometimes I smiled back this was the beginning of our honey moon and it was great.

“Bella can you see the light ahead?” Edward asked

I looked to where he was pointing and there it was, reflected on the water the reflection of the lights they where squares it couldn’t be possible, as we got nearer I could see a house; a full house indeed but it was like floating on the water…

“Edward is that an island, I mean a house on an actual island?” I asked amazed. “Yes Bella that certainly is” he said smiling “wow” I exclaimed.

“Welcome to Isle Esme, Bella” Edward said when we were in the edge of the small port that was there.

“Isle Esme?” I asked “this island belongs to Esme?” I asked

“Yes, it was a gift from Carlisle, time ago for one of their anniversaries” Edward explained to my shocked face.

“Fascinating isn’t it?” he said.

“Yes, it certainly is” I told him. Who gives an island for a gift? I asked to myself.

My vampires of course, they where special in all ways they gave expensive gifts to their wives because money was secondary in their existence.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service