The Twilight Saga

Edward left Bella in New Moon and never came back. Now Bella has a plan for moving on with her life

Disclaimer. ** All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer **
WARNING: **There is direct text from Stephenie Meyers Twilight Saga**
*It is not my intention to steal anything from Stephenie Meyer*

New Horizon

PREFACE

You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward this - the monsters, the enemies.

But how could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one?

How could you, if it was someone you truly loved?

Newhorizoncover.jpg picture by idnarval

Chapter 1: Goodbye Forks

“Happy Birthday Bella” Jacob said towering over me as he stood in my doorway. He was holding a pink frosted cupcake in the palm of his hand, lit with a single candle. I smiled up at him, this was the perfect gift -no party, no celebration -just my best friend, a cupcake and a quiet evening in, on my last day in Forks.

“Make a wish -preferably before the wax completely covers the thing!” he said teasing.

I quickly blew it out, and then stepped aside, letting him in my tiny apartment “Jake, I’m a little old for making wishes. But thank you.” I reached up around his neck, giving him a peck on the check.

“Your only twenty Bella, and your never too old to make a wish!” He answered me, rolling his eyes at the same time.

He walked into the kitchen and went to the cupboard where I normally kept my plates, when he opened the door and had a brief moment of shock and then looked around, finding the boxes.

“You already packed up the kitchen?” he sounded a little confused.

“Jake, I’ve already packed up the whole apartment” I answered him, fanning out my hand towards the empty space.

“Oh” he nodded, slowly dropping his head.

“Jake…”

“I know, I know. I just thought maybe you would have changed your mind” He cut me off, knowing I would just repeat the same thing that I have been telling him for almost a year now.

“Well, I haven’t and I’m sorry”

“Don’t be sorry Bella, I’ll just miss you that’s all” he smiled a weak smile at me, trying his best to hid his disappointment.

“It’s only college Jake, it’s not like you’ll never see me again” I lied.

“Yeah, college in Britain!” he scoffed.

“Whatever Jake!” I rolled my eyes and smiled at him, lightly punching him on the shoulder -which still managed to hurt a little.

I remembered back to a summer not that long ago when he kissed me without my permission. I unthinkingly punched him in the face and broke my wrist, after that I only had to fight him off for a couple more months before he got over the ridiculous idea of us being together.

Thinking about that made me chuckle, so I shook my hand like it really hurt -he remembered too and laughed back, shoving me very lightly on my shoulder, just enough to make me stumble back and laugh a little louder.

We split the cupcake and spent the remainder of the night on my tiny sofa talking and watching bad TV.

The next morning Jake and I drove over to my dad and Sue’s -my step-mom’s house, so the three of them could drive me to the airport to see me off.

About a year after Harry Clearwater passed away, Charlie and Sue where married. They both had loved Harry so much, that when he died they ended up spending a lot of time together, and eventually falling in love. They made each other happy and seemed to be perfect for each other, which allowed everyone to accept it so easily, no one looked at it as wrong or in a judging way.

I really like my new step-siblings too, we all got along really well. We were like the brady bunch -minus three.

After the long drive to the Seattle airport I had just enough time to check in and say goodbye to my family and best friend.

“I love you guys, thank you for driving me” I said to all three of them.

“We love you too sweetheart” Sue smiled, holding out her arms for me to hug her. We exchanged a quick hug and a kiss on the check before I let her go.

“I love you Bells, I’m really gonna miss you” Charlie grabbed me into a tight hug, his voice was horse as he fought back tears. Hearing him like this broke my self control and I began to weep.

“I love you too dad and I’ll miss you very much” I choked out between breaths. We stood there holding each other for a few minutes, neither of us moving to let go, Jake finally spoke up.

“Bella, your going to miss your plane” he said quietly.

“K” I whispered back, moving to let go of my dad. He still held on for a few tight more seconds then let me go, but not before kissing me on the check. “I love you, you call me as soon as you get there” he said sternly, looking me square in the eyes.

“K dad, I will. Promise” I tried to smile under he hands that surrounded my face. He bent down and kissed me one last time on the forehead before letting me go.

As soon as his hands were off my face Jake picked me up in a bear hug, squeezing me so tight I could barely breath “Jake…can’t….breath….” I managed to get out.

He laughed and set me down and then pulled me back into a hug, this time light enough that I could return his affection. I buried my face in his chest as I began to cry again. He was my rock, the one I counted on most in my life and I would miss him terribly. He bent down and kissed me on the top of my head, then resting his check there for a while, until I caught my breath.

He pulled me in tightly when I started to pull away, then let me go after giving me another kiss on the head. “Love you Bells”

“Love you too Jake” I replied, my breath hitching on the words.

I was holding Jakes hand when I started to walk away, neither of us letting go, until we had to when the slack ran out, both our arms falling heavily to our sides when our fingers slipped from each other. I walked threw the gate and turned to look at them one last time whispering the words ‘I love you’, I knew Jake would have heard me, but to my dad and Sue it would have looked like I only mouthed them.

I turned and continued to my boarding gate, leaving them and Forks behind me.

Once I reached London, I did as I promised and called Charlie to let him know that I had made it safe. We talked for a few minutes before I called to talk to Jake, he sounded happy to hear me but still had sadness in his voice.

When I hung up with them I went to the desk to check in for my other flight, the one that would lead out of the UK.

(1/11/10)

Chapter 2: Volterra

Once the plane landed at my final destination, I grabbed my two small bags and headed out of the airport to find a cab. Between the drive and my search it had taken me three hours until I found the place that I had always intended to come.

I was scared and nervous, but completely accepting in anything that was to come. I had decided on my fate long ago, it was a decision I had made, and had been planning and intended to keep. So as I walked up to the guards, not letting the hammering in my chest detour me, I confidently walked up to one of the men, looked him square in the eye and said

“I am here to speak with Aro”

It was just after dusk, dark enough for a vampire to be out in the open, but there were very little people on the street. He looked down at me, with amusement, confusion and shock fleeting across his cold face, then he squinted his eyes at me ever so slightly before answering “Excuse me?”

“Please, I must speak with Aro, your master. I have come a very long way, and with the information I hold, I’m sure he would like to speak with me as well.” I said, trying my best to sound confident, as if I actually had something he would want.

He continued to look at me with a bewildered expression on his face before looking up at his partner and nodding towards the door. The other vampire gave him a nod in return and went into the castle.

I took in a ragged breath, trying to calm myself. I never really expected it to go this far, I had hoped but didn’t think it would, a new wave of butterfly nervous erupted in my stomach as I tried to keep my breathing and my heartbeat under control.

Several minutes had passed, long enough for my nerves to die down, only to be replaced with despair. They were not going to let me in, and I would have to find another way to get what I wanted. All this time and planning was now wasted, and I had no back up plan.

The vampire guard must have noticed my change in demeanor, he chuckled softly with a grin “What’s your name?”

“Bella” I answered him softly, all hope and confidence from my voice “My name’s Bella” I looked down, trying to squish the urge to run away and cry.

He didn’t say anything else, we just stood there continuing to wait, in the dark and silence for someone to return with any news.

Finally after what seemed like an hour the other vampire came back out, he walked up to me, looking at the other guard and then telling me “Follow me”

I stood there, I was confused, I had been waiting out here for such a long time that I was sure I would be sent home, and when he said ‘Follow me’ it didn’t make sense. After a few seconds of both of them looking at me like I was a crazy lunatic, the guard who had been standing with me finally spoke again.

“Bella. Aro will see you now” he said slowly, as though I were a child who needed specific directions to understand, which was apparently the case.

“Oh, right. Ok” I mumbled out.

They looked at each other and shrugged before walking, one in front of me the other behind. We walked into the castle through the massive wooden doors and down several different halls, making our way deeper and deeper into the castle. After several minutes of walking we finally reached a room, I was shocked to find a human women at the reception desk. She smiled a gentle smile at me and then giggled at the vampire who walked behind me.

We walked through the last set of doors before reaching a room. It was round with three large chairs set up in the middle of the room. I recognized the men in them immediately as the vampires from a painted portrait that I once saw.

The two guards I had walked with, took me to the center of the room facing the three vampires, one standing on either side of me.

The vampire in the middle smiled a kind smile and stood up walking towards me “What is your name dear?” his voice was velvety like all the other’s I had heard, but raspy having an old sound to it.

“Bella” I said timidly, tipping my head towards him as if he were royalty.

“And why have you come here Bella?”

“I..uh..I” I shook my head, I had no idea what to say to him. I knew why I had come, and I knew what I wanted from them, but I had no idea how to explain myself or ask for what I wanted.

“Don’t be afraid dear Bella. My name is Aro, you asked for me by name. Now there must be something I can do for you, it’s not everyday a young human girl come’s knocking on the Volturi’s door asking to speak with one of the leaders.” He was still speaking softly, his words kind and curious.

“I..I’m sorry…I don’t…know what to say…where to begin….I” I couldn’t form a coherent thought let-alone a sentence.

“Why don’t you start by telling me how you’ve come to know my name and where to find me” He smiled a gentle smile.

“I knew a family, who had spoke of you and your coven.” I told him, flinching on the word family, hoping he would not ask me any names.

“Family? What family do you speak of?” he looked confused, and my chest began to writhe in pain. I had yet to speak any of their names aloud, not even a last name, and my body instinctively began to react on the impending doom, so taking the natural precaution, one that I had become very used to, I tightly wrapped my arms around my chest -in a hopeless effort to hold in and prevent the burn.

“Cullen” I whispered out as quickly as I could, wincing at the sound of the word, then tightly clenching my jaw.

“Ah, Carlisle. My dear old friend, how is he doing?” He asked apparently oblivious to my pain.

“I wouldn’t know, I haven’t seen them in two years.” I told him as calmly as I could, closing my eyes, forcing away the pain and then opening them again to look at Aro’s face.

“Ah, I see. And are they why you have come here today?”

“No.” I told him flatly -and in complete truth. They were not the reason I had come.

“And how’s that?” he asked curiously again.

“They are the reason that I know, but not the reason I have come. I came for me.” I was gaining some of my confidence back, remembering why I had come in the first place.

“You came for you? And what can we do for you, Bella”

“I want you to change me”

(11/1/10)

This is a work in progress, but while you wait you can read my other completed fan-fic here:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/moira-wry-...

Views: 346

Replies to This Discussion

totally awesome!!! updated soon, love the idea of the story although I'm very curious on who is the leader of this group. my bets are on victoria or all the leads are false and that they all lead to the Cullens. Anyways, update soon! btw I'm a new reader if you couldn't already tell.

-Bella Willow

--New reader--

Demitri's got a crush on Bella! Thats all I can guess!

He wants her too be at the castle all the time because he likes her, but he wouldn't show affection in front of other people because it's well.. Demitri. Dude, I L.O.V.E it!!

I agree
love it!!!

Chapter 8: Break

The trip had taken longer than originally anticipated. After about three months of us being gone and with even more conflicting and misleading information, Aro finally called us home for a more 'thorough' report.

We had talked to several groups of people. All with the same basic information, but completely different at the same time. It has been very frustrating to say the least.

We had covered most of the states, even back tracking through some by the time we were called home, leaving some areas to return to at a later date.

Throughout our travels we heard some of the same things again and again, same story; different mouth. Some however were strange stories of collaboration between our race and children of the moon. We had yet to follow up on any of these accounts, dismissing them as ridiculous fabrications from some of our more creative members.

By the time we had made it home, it was yet another week later. Each of us had taken our private meeting with Aro, reporting to him silently and again vocally to all three elders, before finally reporting a third time as a group. This was the way it generally went with our debriefings, it seemed like over kill to me, but they felt as though it was the best way to get all the information, so much so they could almost attest to all events as if they had actually been there themselves if need be.

After they had all the information, they excused us for a private meeting of there own. During the short break we each split respectively to our private chambers before being called back to the bureau. After discussing the stranger parts of our informed dealings, they decided to send us out again to investigate further into the matter.

We left again immediately and followed leads that took us into Russia, Nepal, Angola, Argentina, Australia and then again to Canada, finishing up in the states before finally making it back to Italy. By the time it was all said and done we had been gone an additional three months.

Upon our arrival and after our promulgate, Aro informed us of his own material. During our course home he had received company; an old friend who had spent a ample amount of time with the Volturi many years ago, someone that Aro believed in enough to proclaim his information as proof.

His account would be that the race we were investigating were not children of the moon, but in fact something completely different, yet much the same. They were shape shifters, humans who could transform themselves into an animal appearance, and in this case; wolves, which would explain the stories that lead us to believe they had been children of the moon.

Aro's friend believed he could talk to and reason with the race of shape shifters, relaying that he had successfully negotiated a treaty with them in the past and thought of no reason they wouldn't be open to discussion now.

The whole of us were confused as to why Aro had agreed to let his friend embark on an emissary mission on behalf of the Volturi, and speak with a group that was set out to invade us, but Aro explained that his friend informed him the group was much larger than we had realized and that it would be in our best interest to engage them diplomatically, instead of as a threat. His friend believed he would be able to speak with the leader of the race and discuss the reasons behind there careful advance and hopefully find a peaceful solution instead, believing it all to be some sort of mistake or misunderstanding.

At one point during our meeting Aro had said “I know that with our talented guard members we have nothing to fear, but it would be such a shame if any of our supporters were to be harmed during a battle, when if instead we could come to some sort of peaceful resolution with the shape shifters. After all, we have done nothing to them to incite such an hasty war between our two races, I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to co-exist in the world and come to some sort of reasonable solution.”

Aro, afterward, informed us that we would not being going out for further investigation, but instead wait to hear from his friend and of any news on the matter.

We all had been gone for so long at this point, that we were beyond disagreeing with the decision and happy to oblige.

Aro didn't expect his friend to be back with any new information for several weeks, which gave us at least that long of a guaranteed break.

We had all spent so much time together, that immediately after the meeting was adjourned we again split off to our rooms for a much needed break.

During our investigative travels we would sometimes stay in hotels to clean up before moving to another part of a county, but once I was alone in my room I found myself longing for a nice hot shower; as if it had been months since I'd had one.

After soaking in a steaming bath for nearly an hour, I managed to convince myself to get out. I pick the most comfortable clothes I could find; old sweatpants and a ratty t-shirt, and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

Grabbing several books from my shelves and my iPod, I settled in my soft bed and let myself relax. I was blissfully happy, comfortable and content; nothing would have made me happier, except complete privacy.

I hadn't been settled or had gotten very far in my first book when I heard Athenadora's footsteps feathering down the hall.

Our private quarters in the castle were as sound proof as they could possibly be. A human would never hear anything, regardless if they were inside or out; but we were vampires, so although the volume was muted, it was hardly silent.

“Bella?” Athenadora knocked on the door.

“Go away Athena, I'm sleeping.”

“Oh come on! I haven't seen you in forever!” She whined.

“We saw each other three months ago and we've talked on the phone every week since, it's not as though we are strangers.”

“That doesn't count!” She retorted, after I reluctantly let her in my room. “We couldn't really talk while you were gone, but you're back; so now we can.” She smirked at me, throwing herself on the bed

“No.” I told her firmly looking straight into her eyes. I knew what she was wanting to talk about, it was the same thing she had been trying to tell me since before the first time we had left on assignment. Her 'secret' was driving her crazy she wanted to tell me so bad, apparently it would 'blow my mind' if I'd just let her spill it.

“Why not! You don't even know what I'm going to say!”

Athena was a horrible gossip, and although what she had to say was always true, I've also found through experience that it's always better not to know.

“That's the point! I don't want to know!”

“Come on Ell! It SO good!” She begged. “Please, let me tell you already! It's killing me!” She grasped my hands, squeezing them with feigned desperation in her eyes. “Please?”

“No. Now stop!” I chuckled at her pitiful expression. “Just let it go already, whatever it is, I don't care!”

“UGH! You are SO boring!” she groaned, flipping herself over so she was lying flat on the bed. “It's about you for Christ sakes! Most people want to know when it involves them!”

“All the more reason not too.” I told her dismissively.

I was curious, I'll admit, but I still didn't want to know; especially because it was about me. Obviously if it were really important, she would have told me right away, but this was gossip; so I wanted nothing to do with it. Not to mention the fact that it also involved Demitri. She'd let that 'slip' over the phone during one of our conversations, hoping it would entice me to finally let her tell me, but much to her dismay it had to opposite effect, after that I'd began refusing her even more adamantly than before.

“Fine.” She conceded and changed the subject. Athena was easily swayed that way, moving on from one thing to another. She'd never give up, but was too busy to dwell; she'd just save it to come back to another day.

After staying awhile longer, she moved herself from my bed telling me “After you've taken some quiet time for yourself, Sulpicia and I are still taking you shopping.” I groaned.

She rolled her eyes and went to the door “You have three days.” She said to me finally, and with a smirk shut the door behind her.

And three full days I did have...by myself, with NO interruptions. It. Was. Bliss.

(1/11/11)

~Please Review, and thank you for reading!~

awesome

The Secret? I bet Demitri looooves her. He so has the hots for Bella!

Dude, what happens if she sees Carlisle! Will she remember?? What happens if they go see the Wolves! She'll see Jake!

Gah! Update soon, I can't wait

Chapter 9: Unexpected

Felix, Alec, Santiago, Heidi and I were all returning from a weekend hunting trip a few weeks later. None of them particularly enjoyed the animal blood, but rather the sport of it. Over the years everyone had come along at some point, most of them a couple times only, but some of them more frequently.

This was my usual group of 'tag-a-longs'. The freedom and exhilaration of the hunt, as it turns out, was the biggest draw to the 'vegetarian diet'. Allowing yourself to succumb to the thrill of the hunt was an amazing release.

We had all come through the tunnels, like Felix and I had the last time I came home, and were greeted by Demitri.

It had been several weeks since our latest return and we were expecting news from Aro's friend any day now.

“We've received word” Demitri said vaguely. “When you've cleaned up, we are meeting in the gathering room.” He said looking all us over with dismay before turning to leave.

We were all messy and a bit disheveled in our appearance. Evidently we all had a really good time by the look of us.

We all quickly cleaned up and met in the conference room just as we had been told.

The room was crowed with the entire guard, a low murmur over the room as everyone conversed and speculated about the meeting and news.

I made my way to the front of the room to stand next to Felix just as Aro, Caius and Marcus came in. The room hushed at the sight of the elders as we waited for the meeting to start.

Marcus and Caius took their seats while Aro addressed the members.

“Welcome!” He enthused to the crowed. “We are so pleased that you all made it here today.”

Most of the guard had been called back from duty to be at this meeting. There were well over one hundred guard members under the Volturi and close to that number were here in this room. Over the last several years the elders decided to increase the guard members, allowing for more opportunity to keep order within the race.

Once word got out that the Volturi were 'recruiting' the castle had been swarmed with potentials vying for their chance to serve. We have quite an eclectic group because of it, some amazing talents and gifts could be found throughout the guard now.

“We have called you all here today to join us in an important journey we must all take together. We have discovered a new race of people.” He continued. “They call themselves shape shifters. As most of you know, this group had originally intended to move against us.”

Upon saying this the room once again erupted in a low hiss, circulating around the room, just as it had the first time we heard this information.

Aro raised his hands, patting down the air to quiet the room so he could continue.

“I know that this is a distressing thought, but we have new hope in settling this matter. A dear and loyal friend of the Volturi has negotiated a peaceful meeting with the group and it's leaders. After speaking with the shape shifters it was discovered that they had been misinformed and given improper information about us. The shape shifters we acting to protect themselves, under the false assumption that we were moving against them.” He paused for a brief moment.

“It has been arranged for us to meet in a central and neutral location so that we may discuss the matter and the possibility of a treaty.”

“We have asked you all here, not to join us in battle, but to accompany us in a united front to meet new friends.” He said to the group emphasizing the word friends before beginning to pace the room before continuing.

“This race is large and powerful. We do not wish to make enemies of them.” He said very deliberately, making it clear that this was the mission and nothing else, but then added “Of course if we should have to, we will defend ourselves.”

This was so different than anything we had ever experienced before and the first time the whole guard was called to one mission.

“We will leave for our journey in two days. You should use this time to prepare yourselves.” He finished.

Marcus and Caius stood from their thrones once Aro had concluded, the three of them retired to their private study which was located just off the room we were currently in.

Several conversations erupted all at once, once the leaders had left the room. This was a fascinating time for our people and the Volturi. Meeting a race we didn't know existed, negotiating a peaceful treaty with said race and the largest Volturi gathering in the history of the guard. The excitement and anticipation was almost tangible.

Felix and I were chatting with Chelsea and Afton about our positions for the meeting when Demitri joined us.

Afton would be assisting my ability during our confrontation so I could keep the whole of the guard covered at all times. Demitri informed us that while we were gone he had assigned positions to all the members based on their abilities and usefulness in defense and protection.

Our mind controllers would form the outer layer of our formation, followed by those with matter control. Our brute force and incapacitating members would round out last, with Afton, Chelsea, Alec and myself taking up in the center.

We discussed our strategy a bit more and once the details had been decided on I excused myself to my room. My nerves felt like they had been lit up with a match and I needed space from all the powerful emotions that were surrounding me in the room.

I had just gotten out of the shower and had dressed down in my sweats again when I heard a knock at the door. I hadn't heard the approach so I knew who it must have been.

I had just finished towel drying my hair, so I quickly ran a brush through the locks before going to open the door.

Demitri stood on the other side, he had his head down and as he began to look up at me I was immediately embarrassed by my appearance because of the look on his face. He had never seen me so casual. For Demitri it was all business all the time. I was mortified and regretted not changing before answering the door.

His eyes widened in shock before taking on a look I had never seen before.

“Demitri...” I began to stutter out “I had no idea you were coming, or I would have put something more appropriate on.”

When he didn't immediately respond, I began again, trying to apologize for appearance.

“I'm sorry,” I said to him “If you can give me just a minute I will change...”

“No.” He said cutting me off before I could even finish.

He then stepped into my room, causing me to take a step back at his sudden approach and closed the door behind him with one hand, while the other reached out towards me.

Demitri wrapped his hand around the side of my face, pulling me to him as he bent down, pressing his lips to mine.

His kiss was hungry; his lips strong and decided as they moved against mine. He wrapped his hand firmly around my head, while his other hand pressed solidly against my back as he pulled me to him, his big body heavily closing in around mine.

I was surprised by the kiss; dazed by the urgency and greed of passion and shocked by my response. I found myself reaching up to wrap myself around him, pulling us that much closer together.

When we finally looked at each other, still wrapped around one another, we just stared into each others eyes before finally breaking, and splitting apart, putting a huge gap between us.

I was across the room and had turned my back to him, facing the window as I fingered my lips, the taste of him still on my tongue.

“Bella...” He started to say and then stopped.

I turned around to face him after a few moments when nothing else was said. As soon as I looked at him, he instantly crossed the room, placing himself in front of me again.

“I didn't mean to force myself on you like that.” He said when I looked up at him and into his eyes.

“You didn't.” I assured him, my response was evident of that.

He raised his hand to my face, brushing away a wayward strand of hair from my eyes. “I came here tonight to speak with you, I didn't intend for that to happen.” He said to me, letting his hand linger.

“Of course.” I told him, beginning to feel embarrassed. I lowered my eyes, ashamed of my reaction, shaking my head as I brushed past him.

“Don't misunderstand Bella.” He said turning around reaching out to me, grabbing me to turn me back around to face him. “I've wanted to do that for quite some time now, I just didn't intend for it to happen like it did.”

“What?” I asked, letting the confusion I felt out with the word.

He smiled at my obvious bewilderment before explaining. “I'm not surprised that you didn't know, but I've been interested in you for awhile now.”

“Demitri, I didn't even think you liked me.” I told him honestly.

He chuckled at my admission, but continued “Bella, I came here tonight so that you would know of my interest in you. I've wanted to tell you for so long now, but have never found the right time. And with our assignment coming up, I needed you to know, I couldn't put it off any longer. I wanted to wait for the appropriate time to tell you, but I realized that with our jobs, there never would be and I wanted you to know before we left.”

He paused for a moment, while looking in my eyes “I would like very much if you would consider seeing me as someone more than just your working partner.”

I was looking at him, waiting for him to say anything more before understanding that he was waiting for me to answer. I didn't know what to think, and I didn't want to say anything is haste so I told him “I'll need some time to think, this is all so sudden.”

“I know, and I apologize for that, take whatever time you need.” He nodded in agreement.

We were still standing close together, his hands holding around my arms. This time when he bent to kiss me, he did it slow and deliberate. It wasn't as fueled as the first, but still powerful, his lips heavy against mine.

He pulled away slightly and whispered “But not too long.” He said with a smile, his cool breath tickling against my face.

Demitri then walked back to the door and turned to say “Goodnight Bella.” before disappearing out the door.

(1/16/11)

Please Review

Thank you all for reading and commenting! I really do appreciate it!
great chapter!!!

awesome, luved it!

Wow such elegant writing ur words flow perfectly

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service