The Twilight Saga

very nice i love it!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

November please come quicker!

Tags: ice

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

me three! i have planne to do so from the very beginning...
omg i cant wait...and my friends too...teres like 20 of my friends going to go see new moon on opening night!
me too we're all going to watch it at the opening night!!!

hmmmm that will be great right?!!! :)
So seeing these clips makes me want to fast forward my life to two before the movie so i can order my tickets early. Those clips were freaken amazing.
hehehe yeah it gives me goosebumps!!!

i'm going crazy!!!
ICE 08, THANK YOU FOR OPENING THIS DISCUSSION. I AM SO SEEING NEW MOON THE OPENING NIGHT. I DONT CARE HOW TIRED I AM THE NEXT DAY @ WORK AND SCHOOL. I HAVE TOO, I MEAN WITH ALL THIS ANTICIPATION TO WAIT ANOTHER NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF WORK AND SCHOOL, HELL NO! I HOPE THAT THE THEATERS HERE IN MIAMI OPEN UP MORE THAN 3 AUDITORIUMS PER THEATER FOR THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING. I THINK NEW MOON WILLMAKE HISTORY OR A NEW RECORD FOR THE MOST TICKETS SOLD FOR THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF ANY MOVIE EVER. I THINK EVEN MORE THAN HARRY POTTER, AND STAR WARS. ANY WHO, I LOVED THE CLIPS!!! I WAS WORRIED THAT SHOWING A GHOSTLY IMAGE OF EDWARD WOULD RUIN THE STORY, BUT OF COURSE I AM NO DIRECTOR SO I WAS REALLY HAPPY THE WAY IT LOOKS SO FAR. THE IMAGES OF EDWARD IS A PERFECT REMINDER OF HOW NUTTY POOR BELLA WAS TURNING. YOU GET THAT FEELING FROM THE EYE VERSUS READING IT, AND THAT'S WHY I THINK CHRIS EXECUTED THAT VERY NICELY. NOVEMBER, PLEASE ARRIVE ALREADY. TEAM EDWARD!
you very very welcome!!!

heheheheh
OMG!!! THANK U THANK U!!
welcome!!!

you don't have to thank me!!! :)

it's my pleasure to share this!
Whats up with the 2nd clip? Jacob and Bella don't do "goo-goo eyes" till Eclipse. I'm a little dissapointed. I hope it stays with the book better in the movie then it does in these clips. : (
They were both amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LIKE Hyperventilating the wholeeee time!!!!! I loveeee the part when Edward appears to Bella!!!! and he said in such a sweet voice..... "Bella, Stop!!!!!!!!!!" OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST FAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then when he shows in the road! and WOW taylor has such a good body!!!!!...... but I loveeee ROB!!!!! XD..... and then the other one! OMG!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! When she runs to save Edward! AND GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when everything happens in slow mottion!!!!! HOLY GOD OF MY LIFE! XD seeing ROB taking his shirt off in slow motion and then Bella's run in the fountain in slow motion too! and then.... "Edward stop!!! DON'T!!!!!" Bella said! WOOOOOOOOW!
it was amazing
this clip mad me scream and jump around
can not wait till november

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service