The Twilight Saga

As previously advised, it has been confirmed by the distributors that the release date in Australia is 14 April... however, I also have information regarding the content of the DVD's/Bluray's

Here is the information I have received directly from the Australian distributors:

SINGLE DISC
·         Team Jacob vs Team Edward: The ultimate love triangle Featurette
·         Audio commentary with Director Chris Weitz and Editor Peter Lamber

2 DISC
·         EXCLUSIVE ECLIPSE- SNEAK PEEK
·         Becoming Jacob Featurette
·         Music Videos: x 4
·         Never-before-seen extended scenes
·         Never-before-seen deleted scenes

BD
·         EXCLUSIVE ECLIPSE- SNEAK PEEK

The Journey Continues Featurette
·         Becoming Jacob Featurette
·         Music Videos: x 4
·         Never-before-seen extended scenes
·         Never-before-seen deleted scenes

EXCLUSIVE TO BD
·         Frame by Frame: Storyboards to screen Featurette
·         Fandimonium: A look at the die-hard fans Featurette

So, being that the Bluray has the most on it, and comparing it to the 3 disc version the US are getting, we are missing out on:

•  6-part Documentary: (65 min) Life After Twilight ..(unless that is what they meant by "The Journey Continues Featurette)
•  Introducing the Wolf Pack (9 min)
•  Shooting in Italy (7 min)
• Edward Fast Forward (30 min)
• Jacob Fast Forward (33 min)

• Interview with the Volturi (12 min)

And of course, who knows if we will get the full amount of deleted and extended scenes

BUT ECLIPSE SNEEK PEEK!!!!

Views: 195

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Michelle,

I forgot about that one! Good work!!!
I hadnt seen this one before!! Thanks Michelle xxx
I keep watching this one...its amazing to see how many people are standing around just out of shot holding reflectors and what not...when you watch the movie its just you and them..but really a whole pile of people..the rehearsals...I would love to watch a whole movie from start to finish being made....its a dream of mine..I know it will never happen but people do it everyday...especially Breaking Dawn as its the only Twilight left that I could do it on...not cause of Robert etc...but just magical to watch the process. I would be in a very happy place indeed:)
We can go together Suzi....and slap each other if necessary..but I know we would be very mature..giggle...but seriously just such a HAppy Place to be hanging on set from start to finish..I think the boat has sailed on that dream to be lived....but I can live vicariously through behind the scenes footage..LOL!!!
CMLB4LMAO!!!!!!!

Your sooo funny...sigh...slap ...slap....the new botox:)
I'm already in La la Land..giggle:)
Tis ok.."Bows"
Glad you enjoyed Suzi.

And for the hugs and kisses, I give you................................................................
OK. I have been busy once again, here we go:

The clip I couldn't load yesterday with over 6mins of behind the scenes footage:

Behind the scenes: Cliff diving.

Behind the scenes: Taylor Lautner.

Behind the scenes: Jacob dirt bike riding.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Exclusive DVD Bonus Feature

MySpace Home Theater | MySpace Video

Behind the scenes: Life after Twilight.

Behind the scenes: Shooting in Italy.

Deleted scene: Driving Home. (i think this should have stayed)

Lord you HAVE been busy....I shall have to set some time aside to view all this.
I saw on something how they did the cliff jumping scene..green background and jumps onto the big cushion thing a guy either side to catch her...I was like crikey is that how they did that..kinda took away from the magic of jumping off the cliff. LOL!!! But thats the movie business..

Oh to be on a TWilight Saga movie set from start to finish including editing would be wicked!!!!!!

Thanks Kaysi...I shall be looking forward to viewing all this exciting stuff:)

I promise " crosses heart" no squeeing..giggle If there are exposed Abs I cant promise ...BIG GRIN!!
Wow I just watched the two vids on cliff jump/current scene ...lots of work goes into that scene..there is another vid around Liam and I found it awhile back with Kristen in a studio jumping a very short distance onto this big cushion. Its when you see her face from the front jumping in the movie...I would so be in my HAppy place if I could for real watch all that takes place to make a movie:) sigh..aint gonna happen though:)
Yes, busy little bee - thats me!!

Yes, no squeeing! I'm watching you!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service