The Twilight Saga

This is just an idea. Bella and Edward both comes from rich families and their parents were good friends. And they agreed that...Edward and Bella marry each other!!! But the problem is they barely knew each other. Edward lives in New York and Bella lives in LA. Edward, Emmett and Alice are the Cullens. Bella, Jasper and Rosalie are the Swans. Bella and Alice are best friends.

Bella and Edward will soon be entering a married life full of...CHAOS! and they will soon find out that they have feelings for each other hidden beneath the anger and irritation they feel towards each other.!

CULLENS
Parents: Carlisle and Esme
Children:
Emmett-- famous football player
Alice (adopted)--fashion editor, vogue
Edward--CEO of their bigtime automotive company
Money Status: Super Rich (they own a few automotive and jewelry companies)
Social Status: Popular

SWANS
parents: renee and charlie swan
children:
Rosalie-- famous supermodel
Jasper-- CEO of their big time Electronics company
Bella-- beauty editor, vogue
Money status: super rich (they own a major electronics company and a few branches of clothing stores)
Social Status: Popular

Of course with the money and fame, they have looks, talents and brains too.

(* so, what do you think?? please tell me if I will post this or not. I dont know if some of you have the fanfics with the same storyline as mine but I can assure you that I have originality and have not copied yours. The characters are of course owned by Stephenie Meyer*)

Views: 266

Replies to This Discussion

CHAPTER 9-- GUILT IS A KILLER, ESPECIALLY FOR ME.

Edward's POV

Yeah. My conscience is killing me. and guilt is definitely a killer.

Bella never went out of the room for days. I slept in the guest room. My feelings or Bella changed overnight. While she was yelling at me...I was falling for her. Weird. But she'll never like me again, not after what I did. I was dumb to do that to her. Maybe she's a wreck now, like me. I went downstairs for breakfast.

Then there she was. Bella.My jaw dropped. She wasn't a wreck as I expected. She was...stunning. I mean, she always have been hot but there was something different now. She was wearing a tube top and skirt. Her long, beautiful,brown hair was wavy and shiny. She was walking down the elegant staircase of our villa. Now I see why she's Rosalie Swan's sister...they both have long legs. She was walking towards me.

BELLA'S OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15992795

"Anything I can get you Miss Bella?" Our newly hired maid Annie asked.

"Oh...I'd love ceasar salad" She said. Annie disappeared in the kitchen. She sat down on the chair, ignoring me. Since it's just the two of us here, I decided to push my luck and talk to her.

"Hey, Bella. Are you okay now?" I said nervously

"Yeah. Obviously, do I look not fine?" she said coldly. Of course she'll be cold to me, after what I did. Bella bit her lip slightly. That move made me want to kiss her. damn. She would never let me.

Bella stood up. She walked towards me. Her face was close to mine, for a moment there I thought she would kiss me but instead she whispered to my ear. "Dont expect things will be back to normal. You changed my perspective overnight." I felt her hot breath in my ear. I smelled her floral scent. She smiled seductively, which tortured me. Then she walked away.
She waled catlike to the door.

Yeah, I must be crazy.

Rosalie's POV

This afternoon was so tiring. Photo shoots, interviews, fashion shows--ugh. Too tiring. oh, I miss my siblings, Jasper and Bella, who are very supportive in me. Bella just got married with that maniac Edward Cullen, hope she's fine. And Edward's playful brother Emmett was very cool and funny. He's a Cullen and a famous football star...and for goodness' sake, HE'S HOT. I got to know him better during the wedding.

My BlackBerry rang. A text message. Oh, please not a photoshoot again.

Hey, Rosie. where u ryt now? Emmett

My L.A suite. why? Rose

Coming over. Em

What? He's coming over? great.

Ok.R I replied. OMG, I have to dress up. Emmett's coming and I really need to look nice. cause' I like him.

Rosalie's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15997275

I applied lip gloss and I'm ready. I'll wait for him.

Thirty minutes...

The doorbell rang. Oh, finally. I went for the door.

"Rose! you look hot" Emmett's booming voice shocked me. He grabbed me in a hug.

"Hey, Em. Thanks" I said. We went inside.

"So how're things?" I said
"Pretty busy. It's not easy being a famous football player and a Cullen at once." He said
"I know what you mean."

We talked and chat for a long time. I'm liking him more every minute.Then...

"Rosalie, do you want to have dinner with me? next saturday?" He said nervously

"Are you...asking me out?" I said grinning

"Y-yes." He said

"Sure."

He smiled. The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said and sighed

"Bella?"
wow! Great story. Amazing! Love it! Please update me? *puppy eyes* Post more asap!
Hugs,
Ash
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE CLIFF HANGERS!!!!!
what WAS THAT
KEEP ME UPDATED
plz rite more and update me!!!!
I'm a new reader.I love your story.You are a great writer.Please keep me updated.I wonder what Bella's going to tell Rosalie.Please write more!
coolioz love ya story!

plz add me

a new fan
~britt~
I loved it!!! Write more soon!!!
I love the story! <3
grrrr...edward!
please post more soon!
love it
write more asap
THAT WAS AMAZING HAHA EDWARDS BEING TORTURED!!!! WRITE MORE SOON PLEASE!!!:}

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service