The Twilight Saga

So, I've decided to feature some of my work and other things in this gallery!

I will also share a few sites I use personally, and even show you all some  brushes that I love using!

Feel free to ask me for advice or help!

Feel free to snatch any gifs or anything else, just ask me first.

Hopefully you'll have fun every time you visit this gallery!

-Nikki

LINKS TO NIKKI:

My Banner Shop

My Tumblr (quality)

My Tumblr (personal)

My Tumblr (fandom)

My Wattpad

My Deviantart

(More Links to Come in The Future)

Tags: gallery, graphics, nikki

Views: 4803

Replies to This Discussion

Love Maggie! <3

She's so pretty!

And tall! xD

I remember making this... but I'm not sure why or when I did... c:

I made a mix thingy on 8tracks.

Click the icon to listen!

Its for a book I wrote with a friend. Haha, we chose Daniel Craig to be one of the main characters.

Sorry if it makes no sense :P

Don't mind me, I'm just casually forcing my musical taste on my friends :3

So. I was bored and on Instagram last night.

So I thought.

What if I did one of those "20 things" posts on TTS, then tagged a person and then they'd have to do it and then they tag another person... and then we know a lot more about everyone.

Seems cool enough, and it would probably increase activity because people would have to look and see if they were tagged, and that would also boost activity and promotion for people's galleries. PLUS. On the front page we could have a little thing that says "Look Who Got Tagged!", basically run by the admin team and as admins whenever we see someone tagged, we put their name on the front page with a link to the gallery where they were tagged.

Then when most everyone has been tagged, tag the first tagger (in this case, me) along with a new category.

Of course, this would only be people who wanted to be tagged.

I know that's confusing. It's a work in progress c:

It'd be much easier if we could tag people in photos here like on instagram... *sigh*

If only it were that simple. :3

I think it's a great idea girly!!!

Eye stock, not mine, I just darkened it a bit in GIMP

I've been making TONS of OUAT edits.

I know I've been gone for a while so I have to mention... HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT JOSH AND GINNY'S "BUN IN THE OVEN"?!

ANADQJHJEWHQJFKLQKLVKQ;BFEHKDEKLQWK;FQW AHH.

I can't even..

And recently on the show... just peter pan okay?!

And like.

Robbie Kay WHO PLAYS Peter Pan RESPONDED TO MY TWEET AND I DIED OMG.

Anyways!

I've missed you all!!

I'm afraid I'll be less active IF THAT'S EVEN POSSIBLE *.*

Because I got a lead in the drama club at school. We're doing 42nd Street =)

Well anyway!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Nikki

OUAT is back tonight!!

So happy!!

I got all caught up with The Carrie Diaries, so I needed to add a new Netflix show to my list of shows (I have this unspoken rule that I need at least three :3)

So I tried out Switched at Birth and I am IN LOOVE.

I really like Bay because she reminds me a lot of myself. Plus the whole deaf thing interests me because my brother uses sign language to communicate so it's always cool to find a TV show that uses it.

I AM IN LOVE WITH EMMET AHHHHH. BEMMET <333

I love Ty too but OMGGG.

Well.

I feel like I'm about to give out a spoiler so I'd better stop now.

Definitely recommending this show!

A little bit Claire inspired :3

I don't like how the shape came out AT ALL but Ginny looks good as always ^-^

LOVE this!!!

I feel like it's about time that I came out about something that has been on my mind for a while now.

I am really not sure what the response will be, but I'm prepared for whatever it is now.

I've never mentioned my age on TGBT, but by avoiding mentioning it I still feel like I've been lying to you guys in a weird way.

When I became an admin, I was only twelve years old. When I joined TTS I was about eleven.

Of course, I'm fourteen now, but I felt bad for hiding my age.

Claire already knew about this, and I thank her for keeping it secret though it shouldn't really be that big a deal I'm just not sure if it should be or not, that's really why I kept it secret.

But now I feel so close to you all, that I want you to know me better.

I understand if my age makes you judge me differently, I mean I was twelve and thirteen when I mentored a lot of you. I mean, THAT'S PRETTY WEIRD!

But the thing is, I didn't want people to judge me differently, and that's why I didn't tell anyone. I can't really remember exactly what happened but pre-TGBT, I think Claire asked and that's why I told her. (Claire feel free to correct me I SERIOUSLY don't remember XDDDDD)

But yeah!

I understand if you want to remove me from any positions of authority that I have, but I hope that since I AM beyond the age limit now that my position as admin won't be affected that much.

I'm still the same Nikki, I'm just a little younger than you maybe thought :3

I just want to take the time again to thank you all for being there for me for these past three years or so.

And I'm sorry for all these long "emotional" messages. I just feel like now is sort of the best time.

Thank you!

-Nikki

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service