The Twilight Saga

Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive. I hope you enjoy the differences. A huge thankyou to Shellym127 and Wyldfyre for my wonderful banners.

Cheers
Michelle 
 Chapter One (BPOV)                 Chapter Two (BPOV)  
Chapter Three ( BPOV)               Chapter Four ( APOV)  
Chapter Five (EPOV)                  Chapter Six (EPOV)  
Chapter Seven (EPOV)               Chapter Eight (BPOV)  
Chapter Nine (APOV)                 Chapter Ten (EPOV)  
Chapter Thirty One (APOV) - Page 50 Chapter Thirty Two (BPOV) - Page 53 Chapter Thirty Three (EPOV) - Page 57 Chapter Thirty Four (BPOV) - Page 60
Chapter Thirty Five (EPOV) - Page 65
Chapter Thirty Six (EPOV) - Page 68
Chapter Thirty Seven (BPOV) - Page 71
Chapter Thirty Eight (APOV) - Page 74

Chapter One
The small pockets of warmth and hope that had been slowly finding their way into my damaged soul were threatening to disappear and it left me with a feeling of despair. Just when I thought that I had found some kind of reasonable existence – even a small tinge of happiness – I could feel that it was slipping away. Why did Jacob, my loving, fun, happy source of sunshine have to confuse our friendship for something more? Why couldn’t we just keep being friends and continue healing the broken pieces of my soul one small piece at a time through the warmth he had managed to bring to my life. Selfish, selfish. I knew it for what it was. I was being remarkably selfish to put him through this. To make him keep his distance at the same time as trying to pull his warmth into my very being. I was being unfair. He was being accepting. I should leave him alone but I really wasn’t sure that I could. I needed him to get me through this. It was only with him that I felt even remotely like myself – a shadow for sure but at least it was something beyond that awful place I was at when the other one left. I started to see the other’s face but I pulled myself away from that image and concentrated on Jacob, a different type of pain but somehow something less confronting. What choice was I going to make here? Neither choice would help. I would never love Jacob the way he wanted. Who am I kidding, I would never love anyone the way I should. I was damaged in that respect. I had known love and it had been ripped away. The darkness threatened to engulf me again. Concentrate - we are not thinking about that appalling time. Jacob. Yes Jacob. He knew that I couldn’t love him that way but he felt it might happen in time if I just let it. My choices could lead to even more heartache for him and I knew what that was like. Was I willing to put him through the emotional void I had experienced just so I could start to feel better myself? I had never been a selfish person. I had always been the one to look after others but……. I needed help and he was the only one who could give it.

“Bella. Are you home?” The front door slammed as Charlie entered the house. I quickly studied myself in the mirror. Not that I really cared what I looked like but I didn’t want Charlie to see that I had been crying again. It would break his heart if he thought that I was returning to that awful place I was at a few months ago. He was happy that I had finally managed to pull myself out of that hole and I was pretty sure that he was thanking Jacob for that in his own head. He knew I had a long way to go but I didn’t want to give him even an inkling that I could fall back into that abyss with the slightest provocation. It would hurt him. I sighed. There was always someone for me to hurt.

“Here dad”. I called as I made my way downstairs.
“ How was your day? Did you have fun with Jacob?” he enquired while he studied my face.
I pulled my face into a calm mask and answered the way I knew he wanted. “ Sure, we always have a good time together. We just hung out. You know how it is dad.”
“ When are you seeing him again?” Subtle Charlie. Why don’t you just ask me when are we going to get married and have kids so that you can be sure that I won’t completely lose it again.
“ Um. Not so sure. We are both pretty busy from here on in. You know school going back and all. I am sure it will be soon though” I added because I saw his face show a small sign of panic. “ Have to go dad the grocery store is calling or we won’t have any food. See ya.” I made a dash for the door before he could continue with the discussion and lead me to confess that not all was right between Jacob and I. It wasn’t something that I wanted to face.

Chapter Two
Life was full of mundane everyday routines and this was one of them. Grocery shopping. Thank goodness for the mundane. It let me look like I was functioning without really having to think about what was going on in all the other parts of my life. It made people think that I was surviving when all I wanted to really do was curl up into a ball and……. Not an option I told myself firmly. You are not the only person that is impacted by your choices. Charlie, Renee, Jacob, Angela. All people I loved and wanted to protect. One step in front of the other. Slowly but surely things would get better.

I had finished the shopping and was heading out to the carpark. I looked up to see that the shadows were deepening and that twilight was upon us. Twilight was his favourite time. I shuddered and deliberately made my thoughts wander from that potentially destructive course of images. When would this stop. I sighed for the umpteenth time and started to put the groceries in the boot of the car.

“ Bella”. I closed my eyes tightly. Why on earth was I hearing his voice. I was putting groceries in the car for god’s sake. I wasn’t doing anything dangerous that could lead me to hearing his voice. I wasn’t trying to be reckless on one of the motorbikes that Jacob had fixed for me. I wasn’t putting myself into any danger by talking to strange men in the middle of a quiet Port Angeles street. There wasn’t anything remotely threatening in what I was doing at all. I chose to ignore it and kept packing.

“ Ah excuse me Bella”. Now I know I am going mad. His voice was never pleasant when he spoke to me in my mind. He was always angry at me for what I was doing. What a joke. My mind obviously wanted to believe that he cared when I put myself in danger even though I knew that there was nothing further from the truth. This was different though. This was that beautiful sing song voice that I had cast from my mind when he had told me he didn’t love me anymore. When he had told me that he no longer existed. Why on earth was I hearing it now?

I slowly turned around to see what was going on. I gasped and instantly felt a fierce joy overcome me. It was instantly rebuffed however as my mind began to register what was happening in front of me. This could not be real. Edward stood about two metres in front of me, flanked by his family. Every single one of them. How could that be? Why on earth were they all here in front of me in a carpark of all places. Edward looked nervous. Alice looked elated. Jasper was worried. Emmett was smirking. Rosalie looked bored. Carlisle and Esme stood a little behind. It seemed like ages before anyone spoke. I couldn’t even grasp if this was reality or some sick fantasy. I had pushed all these people to the bottom of my subconscious in the hope of gaining some semblance of normality. Yet here they were looking as real as uniquely beautiful people can look.

I felt my hands reach across my stomach as if to protect myself. I hugged myself fiercely. This was not happening. This could not happen now. Please, please leave me alone I yelled to myself silently.

“ Bella. we were um….. that is Bella we were hoping……..” His voice trailed off as I stared at him coldly. I watched as he slumped slightly and turned to Alice for help.

Alice placed her hand on his arm and turned to me smiling. “ Hi Bella. We are so happy to see you”
Was she joking? What were they doing? Happy to see me? I had never heard anything so absurd in my life.
Alice came towards me. ‘She is going to hug you.’ my inner voice yelled at me and I reflexively placed my hands up to ward her off. I saw her stricken face as she quickly moved back to her spot next to Edward without touching me at all. Jasper grasped her hand and I knew that he was using his gift to help her. I didn’t care. I was beginning to spiral out of control. I could feel it. I needed to get out of here.

I turned back to the car and slammed the boot closed with as much ferocity as I could manage. My mind was still yelling at me to get out of there. I moved towards the car door. I still had not said a single word and I could still feel seven pairs of eyes staring uncertainly at my back.

“ Please Bella. Don’t go”. His voice was pleading. There was something there but I couldn’t quite get what it was. I was too full of my own anguish that I didn’t want to see what he was trying to do. “ I am so sorry Bella. I truly am…
“ You. Are. Sorry.” I spat out at him. He looked like I had slapped him across the face but he remained calm and tried again.
“ Yes Bella. I am sorry. I should never have left you like that. I have been….”

I could feel the red hot emotion of anger come over me. I couldn’t think straight. All I knew was that the one that had hurt me the most , the one that had ripped my heart out and left me to fend for myself was standing in front of me saying that he was sorry. What did he want from me? Hadn’t he hurt me enough?
“ You left me Edward. You made me think that you loved me and then you just decided that I wasn’t good enough for you and you…. left…. me. Do you think I care that you are SORRY. I DO NOT CARE” I yelled at him furiously and then realized where I was. The carpark. I made my voice softer but kept the anger in it. There was way too much pain involved to just let this go. “ You made your choice Edward. You made my choice for me. Not only did you take yourself away from me… you took everyone.” I glared at the whole family. Oh god how I had loved this family but now all I felt for them was anger. “ Not one of you cared enough about me to check that I was alright. Not one of you tried to keep contact”. I looked at Alice as I said this and I saw her cringe and Jaspers hand tighten on hers.

“ I’m sorry Bella” Alice moaned “ I know it seems like we didn’t care but of course we did. We just had to do the right thing”
“ The right thing, the right thing. Are you serious. You were my best friend. I loved you like a sister. I would never EVER TURN MY BACK on you” I was becoming hysterical. “ You are as bad as him. You LEFT me”
“ We did it to protect you Bella” Alice stammered. “ We were thinking of you”
“ How could going away possibly protect me Alice. How could leaving me to face the others possibly help me. Laurent, Victoria and any other blood drinking mythical creature that feels that I am their personal magnet. It’s neverending. Every sound, every shadow. Constant fear and NOONE to protect me. “ My breathing was becoming quicker and I could feel the shock oozing out of every one of them. I didn’t care. “ How was leaving the right thing to do when I couldn’t feel or breath for god knows how long?”
I caught the significant look that Alice gave Jasper and I turned on him ferociously. “ DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT CALMING ME DOWN. You have no right. Let me be. Let me feel what I am feeling Not what you want me to feel. You owe me that Jasper” Another stab in the heart for someone I had once cared for. He would never forgive himself for what he had done that helped lead us to this moment and I had just driven it home even more. He stopped though. I didn’t feel any calm just the red hot anger. It made me keep the poisoned arrows hurling at the Cullen family. “ and you Emmett. Have you come back to tease me more. Bored, are you, without the silly human to entertain you – obviously I wasn’t entertaining enough to keep around hey even though I thought of you as the big brother I had never had?”
I turned to Rosalie as she hissed at me. No one insults Emmet without earning her wrath. What could I say to her? She had never professed to care so what had she done wrong? “ At least you never pretended to care Rosalie. At least when you left you didn’t make a mockery of a friendship. There never was one between us”
I turned to attack the two remaining Cullens and felt the wind come out of my sail. I had had enough. What could I possibly say to two of the most amazing people I know. I couldn’t inflict any more hurt tonight.
“ Please stop Bella. This is not my family’s fault. They only left because I forced them to…..”

“ Do you know what Edward, I am finished. When you left me you told me to forget that you or any of your family ever existed. Well you have got what you wanted. As far as I am concerned none of you exist. Go away and leave me alone.” I turned away from all of their shocked faces and numbly placed myself in the car as I whispered “I don’t need ANY vampires in my life – NONE”

Views: 11697

Replies to This Discussion

wow thats really deep eh thats the best stry i`ve probaly eva read so to speak
omg
love it
post more soon!
Oops sorry. I put this chapter n 5 minutes before I left to go away for the weekend. I have someohow cut off some of the end of the chapter. I will fix it later tonight so the whole chapter is there.
Cheers
Here is the whole of Chapter 7. Srry for the confusion if you were reading this.

Chapter 7
EPOV
The next day was much the same. Alice and I both made our approaches towards Bella in the hope that she would relent in her nothingness. She was always polite but she never gave us any reason to believe that she had once thought highly of us. She continued her lackluster behavior towards all her friends. It was if she was on remote control and nothing interested her. At school she sat with her friends but was never involved in their conversations. They had given up trying to get anything out of her. All except Angela, of course, who didn’t pry into what was happening in Bella’s mind but who remained by her side at all times to ensure there was a comforting hand if needed. Bella didn’t even appear to see that it was being offered. She went to her classes, appeared to study her lessons and left at the end of the day without any fuss.

At home she listened to Charlie’s rantings about how he could not believe that the Cullen’s had come back and how he would not be impressed if that Cullen boy came anywhere near the house after all he had done to her and this family. Bella listened without hearing and would excuse herself to go to her room while Charlie watched her worriedly. This was the hardest part of the day for me. Images of Bella in her darkest hours were continuously being played out in Charlie’s head for me to view. Her broken state when they found her in the woods. Her tears and constant calls in the night due to unhappy dreams that had him checking on her when he should have been asleep. The lifeless approach to everything she did. Every image caused a very real tear in my soul, if I even had one, and I truly wanted to hurt myself for the pain I had inflicted on the most giving person I knew. It was no surprise to me that Charlie was nervous about us being back. Nor was it a surprise that I would not be welcome in his house. He had no idea that the Cullens were here to protect his daughter from one of the greatest dangers there was so I had to put up with his hurtful memories and remain focused on the job at hand. Protecting Bella. Getting her forgiveness would have to come second to that.

Wednesday afternoon brought about an unexpected change and an unexpected complication in the form of Jacob Black. The school day had come to an end and we were heading to our cars when I first noticed him leaning against the fence of the school. His appearance had changed considerably and I noticed that he no longer looked like the boy I remembered from the few times I had seen him talking to Bella. He was definitely a man and from the looks of him right now he was a very angry one who was trying to contain it. Bella had not seen him as she had her head down while she walked slowly towards her truck but as she neared him I heard him call her name and I saw her lift her head. She responded to his greeting the same way she was responding to everything else in her life at the moment and I heard him moan in his head. “Oh Bella not again”.

“Bella. What on earth are you doing? You’re not responding to any of my calls. Your dad said you didn’t want to talk to anyone and that you were looking pretty bad. As soon as I found out that Ed… he… was back I wanted to come and see you but….” He stopped in mid sentence as he finally saw us coming out of the school. He placed himself between Bella and ourselves as if he could stop us from damaging her anymore. In that one movement I knew that he was the one she had turned to for comfort when we were gone and I knew that I had a rival for her affections. He loved her. Of that I was certain. No, Bella was mine. No-one else could have her. I had to make her see that before I lost her forever, if I hadn’t already.

“ You keep away from her, you blood sucking leech” he snarled wildly at me. I looked at him warily. So he knew I was a vampire. I hadn’t expected Bella to tell anyone else that secret and it hurt to know that she had. Alice gasped next to me and she started to try and guide us all away from the growing traffic of students leaving the premises. We didn’t need to have this conversation in public.

“Do you have any idea what you have done to her? Do you realize how long it took her to start to function again after you left? What sick perverse reason have you got to come back here and torture her? Or have you come back to finish her off once and for all. You know that will never happen while I am around.”
He had his arm around her shoulder now and I desperately wanted to rip it off so that he couldn’t be touching her at all. It would only take a second and it might distract me from the repeat of the distressing images that I had previously seen through Charlie’s thoughts but which were now coming from his mind . The anger at him and the anger at myself were at war and I needed to control both so that I could think clearly.

Alice spoke pleadingly to Jacob. “ We have no intention of hurting her Jacob. We love her and we are here to protect her.”
He rounded on her. “Protect her? You and your kind are what she needs protection from” He spat the words out and I noticed that he was beginning to shake with his anger. He returned his attention to me. “You left her unprotected when you knew there were others out there like you who wanted her. You discarded her when you had no need for her any longer. We protect her now – not you!”

A variety of things happened at once and I took every piece in individually. Bella placed her arm up to Jacob’s chest as if to push him back and calm him, the school principal entered our conversation querying if everything was ok and the worst by far was the fact that I got a good look at exactly what Jacob was so angry about through his memories.

A red eyed Laurent circling a frightened Bella. His face inches from hers and a look of lust in his eyes that only a vampire could understand. She was about to die as he seductively crooned in her ear about how death was coming and the pain would not last long. Five large wolves appearing and chasing him through the woods. I watched as Bella’s figure disappeared and I became one with the wolves who ripped Laurent apart to ensure that he could never hurt another human again.

I cringed in revulsion. Not for what they had done but more for what I had left Bella to deal with on her own. She had to resort to befriending our enemies in order to keep herself safe. I took a faltering step backwards as if I had been punched in the stomach and was entirely winded. I heard Jacob responding to the principal that he was here to pick Bella up and would be leaving immediately. I watched as he deliberately turned Bella away from us and ushered her towards her truck. She walked quickly beside him as if she knew that there was a dangerous situation about to erupt. I saw Alice and Jasper look at me questioningly wanting to know what to do and all I could do was silently scream out ‘Don’t let her go’. Nothing came out of my mouth though. I was emotionally tied. Nothing that Jacob had said or showed me was a lie. Bella was definitely better off without vampires in her life. As if he heard me Jacob turned to me and stated. “Think about what I just showed you and tell me who she is better off with and who is doing the protecting?”

The truck started ,with Jacob behind the wheel, and pulled away from us. I had still not reacted.

“ Edward what in the world is going on? What did he mean by…..” Alice stopped in mid sentence. She obviously could tell that something had just passed between Jacob and I that was important. I was still trying to take in what had just happened.

I answered mechanically when I could finally find my voice again. “Laurent is dead and …..and we just let Bella drive off with a werewolf”
Chapter 8
BPOV
Warring emotions hurtled through my head and I tried desperately to make them subside back into the nothingness that I had been endeavoring to envelope myself in over the past few days. It wasn’t working. Jacob had brought my emotions to the surface again when I felt the anger build up inside him and felt him shuddering whilst trying to control it. I knew what that shuddering represented and I was focused on making him calm down so that he didn’t change his shape from Jacob my friend to Jacob the wolf. That would have been an entirely unacceptable thing to have happen in public and I knew the danger that it could have put everyone around us in. I tried not to think of how I would have felt if the Cullen’s had been hurt. I had been so proficient in keeping them out of my head and emotions that I wasn’t ready to accept that that also was about to change. Oh Jacob why did you have to come and see me today. I had been doing so well ignoring all those things that were going to cause me pain.

Jacob was mumbling to himself about blood suckers and leeches and how they had ruined his life. Every now and again he would look at me and shake his head as if I had somehow offended him. I guess I had, by not telling him that the Cullens were back myself. How could I do that though when I was trying so hard myself to believe that they would disappear, that I wouldn’t have to think about all they represented to me. Love, loss, passion, family and more loss and pain. How could I talk about something that I hadn’t been willing to accept myself, let alone talk to someone that I knew hated the Cullens with a passion that went beyond mere jealousy. Jacob was programmed to hate them. His hatred was embedded in every pore of his being and he saw it as his job to annihilate them. As much as I was trying to forget about them I wasn’t willing to cause the end of their existence. The very thought of it made me want to reel away in horror from what Jacob was capable of. Why did I have to be surrounded by mythical creatures who I loved but who were determined to hurt one another?

“Where are we going?” I asked tonelessly. He looked at me sideways and growled “La Push. We need to find a way to keep you safe with all those filthy leeches around.” I sighed. Jacob and I had been through this once before and he knew that it hurt me to even talk about the Cullens let alone listen to him insult them so aggressively. He had been considerate of my feelings then but it looked like that had all gone out the window with the arrival of the Cullens. I wasn’t going to argue with him but I threw him an aggrieved look just so he knew it hadn’t gone unnoticed.

“ You know they have put you in more danger don’t you? We’ve had to pull back to the treaty line since they’ve come back. How on earth are we meant to protect you when we aren’t allowed near your house as wolves. Victoria is probably just waiting in the shadows for this precise scenario.”

Alarm! I hadn’t even thought about Victoria since my self- inflicted darkness had begun. Another good reason not to face reality. I hadn’t needed to face that nightly terror of her coming for me to inflict whatever horrors she had planned. Laurent had implied that it would be a fate worse than death and I had no doubt. She wanted her revenge against Edward for killing James and she was going to get it. How could I have been so stupid as to leave Charlie so unprotected while I wallowed in my own distress. I had to pull myself out of this properly and move on – Edward or no Edward.

“Maybe she is not here” I whispered tentatively. “Surely she would have attacked by now if you guys have had to pull back. If there is no one to protect the house she would have come for me right?” I shuddered at the thought.

Jacob looked at me guardedly. “Bella. What is going on? You do know that Edward and at least one of the other Cullens have been watching your house every night, don’t you? That is why I haven’t been able to contact you personally. That is how I knew they were back”. He looked at me accusingly. “I don’t think that Victoria can….”

“They’ve been watching me,” I asked in disbelief. The thought of them standing just metres away watching me as I slept made me recall other times when Edward had done the same thing but he had been inside my bedroom then, not outside looking in. This wasn’t out of his love for me this time though, this was entirely different.

“You honestly didn’t know? I thought you were aware that they were protecting you and your father. That you had maybe even asked for it because you didn’t want… well because you didn’t think we were doing a good enough job and... of course you would prefer him.” His face reflected his jealousy as he said those words. Oh Jacob.

“ Jacob I haven’t had anything to do with the Cullens since they got back. I….I am ashamed to say that I haven’t really handled anything properly since I ran into them and told them off. I couldn’t deal with the pain. I couldn’t deal with knowing that they were going to be around and I would have to see him every day. And then there was you and your feelings. It was all too much. I just… I just…needed to escape.”

I turned away from him and tried to hold back the tears that were threatening. He pulled the truck over and grabbed hold of me so that I now had my face pushed into his massive chest. It felt safe for a few seconds and then I realized that I needed to put some space between us. “I lost my sense of reality. I need to find some sort of balance Jacob. I need to find a way to deal with everything that is happening in this life of mine.”

Jacob looked at me sympathetically. “We can work on that Bells but we need to get you to safety first. I need to talk to Sam and the others and make a plan. The Cullen’s arrival has changed everything and we need to be prepared. You can stay with Emily for a little while so that I know you are safe .”

When we arrived at Emily and Sam’s house I noticed that all of the other boys were already there and they all looked agitated. Jacob was out of the cab of the truck before I even had my hand on the handle. He ran over to Sam and they had their heads together speaking hurriedly. I was out of the truck quickly and tried to listen to what was being said but I only caught snippets of the conversation. I heard Cullen, Victoria, woods, back packer but nothing else to help me piece together what was going on.

Soon Jacob turned towards me and smiled a tight smile. “Ok Bella. We have to go. “ I looked around his large frame to see that some of the boys were already turning into their wolf form. “ Paul has been out scouting the area and has called in to let us know that Victoria is trying to get through us again. She obviously hasn’t registered the Cullen threat yet” he stated dryly. “We are going after her now. Hopefully we can end this once and for all.”

Fear ripped through me. Please let them all be ok. Please make sure that they all come back to me in one piece. Jacob misinterpreted my fear as being for myself. “ Don’t worry Bella. We have you covered.” He leant down to kiss me on the forehead and then he disappeared into the woods in order to phase and follow the pack.

Jacob left me with Emily. She smiled at me reassuringly but I could tell that she was also fearful for her fiancé and the rest of the boys. I felt that I needed to apologise for bringing this all upon them but I knew it would be a useless gesture. They all accepted that this was their life, that they needed to protect humans from outside forces. They felt it was their duty and if it hadn’t been me it would be someone else needing their help. It didn’t make me feel any less guilty though.

I tried to busy myself by helping Emily around the house. She was a lovely girl who Sam had imprinted on. They were meant to be together. Anyone could tell that but their story was full of heartache and pain as well. I had only met her recently and it was still a shock to look at her disfigured face. I still couldn’t believe that Sam had been the cause of that disfigurement due to the volatile nature of changing into wolf form. It would have to be so hard for him to look at the woman he loved every day and see what he had done to her involuntarily.

Emily and I passed the afternoon in silence, both of us wondering when the boys would return. When they finally did it was with reluctance and frustration. Victoria had eluded them again. Although I was frightened by the prospect of Victoria still being out there I was elated to think that not one of them had been hurt. No-one had put themselves in harms way to protect the fragile human that was hiding out in Emily’s house. It was a relief.

A feast was served by Emily to sustain the boys and their wolfish appetites. Jacob sat next to me silently and let me know that he would take me home soon. He just needed a moment to rest. We were both in our own little worlds so the silence was not uncomfortable. I knew I was going to have to face my inner demons and it might as well be now. I looked across at Jacob and saw that he had fallen to sleep. He looked so innocent lying there as if he didn’t have a care in the world. He deserved a moment of peace so I got up and walked outside.

My footsteps took me towards the beach. My mind was taking me towards an acceptance that I had to do something drastic to get my mind working properly again. I couldn’t just turn on and off at whim when something painful came along. I had to accept that the Cullen’s were back and not let it rule my life. I had to find a way to assimilate them into my world so that it didn’t feel like I was tearing apart just because I could see Edward and not actually be with him. I had to be a good friend to Jacob. I owed him that for everything he had done for me. I needed to ensure Charlie’s safety and the safety of my friends. I had to believe that Victoria would not be successful at achieving her dream of making me suffer. So many things to worry about. So many things to attempt. I knew I could do it but I wanted to feel free and unburdened for a brief moment in time. I owed myself that and I had just decided exactly how to do it.

Flying through the air feeling free as a bird. Not worrying about the existence of anything except myself and nature in its element. I could deal with reality after that. Just one brief moment that could be all mine and only mine. I relished the prospect of what I was about to do. Cliff diving and …a moment of unbridled freedom. I smiled as I continued walking towards that moment.
This is good!
Thanks Rebecca. I am starting to get up to some action parts now so we will see how they go :)
this is really good! plz continue!
XD
love it
cant wait to read the next chapter
that was good there.keep up the writting/
omg
i cant belive this bella needs edward
love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service