The Twilight Saga

Jacob:

I knew Bella as a child. We used to hang out all the time. Then her mom and dad divorced and I only saw her over the summer when she came to visit Charlie, her dad. Over the years she stopped coming though. I only felt as though I had lost a friend. I got over it and made new ones. Just yesterday I heard she was coming back. Charlie told Billy that her mom was getting remarried and that Bella thought it best to move back here for a while. All these feelings came flooding back. How we used to make mud pies together and when we got older we would walk on the beach together. I could not, could I? It's not possible. Everytime I heard Charlie speaking of Bella I became more tuned into his conversation or I got a weird feeling in my stomach. But still there was no possible way....at least I don't think there is. A few days later Charlie drove up to my house. I was not sure what he was doing here at first. Usually he calls before coming over but this visit was a surprise. I quickly understood why.

"Billy, Jake open up it's Charlie."

I struggeld off of my old worn down couch and opened the door. "Hiya Charlie...." She was just the way I remembered her, only more beautiful. I stood there, mouth gaping open for a second.

"Bella! Its been too long. Come in, come in." Billy said rollling in his weelchair to the door.

"Jake are you going to let me by or just keep standing there like a..."

I quickly cut Charlie off "No, no. Um. Sorry, I just..." I moved out of his and Bella's way. I could feel my face turning red and turned quickly.

"Im just kidding with you boy. No need to get all worked up."

"Right" I said almost unaudible.

:"Well." Billy said. "Are you going to say hi or just keep standing there?"

I quickly cleared my throat, feeling myself blushing again. "Hi Bella."

"Hi." she responded. At that moment i realized all these years I had been lying to myself. I was in love with Isabella Swan...

I Will Update The Story Every Night, Unless I Tell You Otherwise.

Views: 4506

Replies to This Discussion

"Jake!" I heard my dad yell from downstairs. I looked at the clock and saw that it was six. "Bella and Charlie are here."

"Ok dad. I will be right down." What? She's early. I quickly threw my homework into my bag and rushed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and splash my face with cool water.

"Jake!" My dad yelled again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I said running down the stairs. As I got to the bottom I saw Bella, Charlie, and my dad waiting by the front door. "Sorry." I said walking past them to open the door.

"Harry's house is at the end of the road so we can walk. Is that alright Bella?" My dad asked.

"Yea. Fine." Bella responded.

When we got to Harry's his son Seth and daughter Leah greeted us at the door.

"Hi Jake." Leah said smiling at me.

"Hi." I said back.

"Um Bella." I said gesturing towards Leah. "This is Leah and her younger brother Seth." I said.

"Hi." She said shyly.

"Well come in." Seth said. Charlie, Bella, my dad and I then walked into thier house. It's a small house, bigger than mine but still small. It's a two story house with three rooms, two bathrooms, and a kitchen and living room that are practically connected.

"Harry! How have you been? We need to go fishing sometime soon. We have not been in forever." Charlie said. As Harry, Charlie, and my dad made plans I walked outside to the back patio where everyone else was. I walked over to an empty table and sat down. As I heard the chair next to me being pulled out I looked up to see Bella.

"You don't mind, do you?" She asked

"N-no it's fine." I stammered. It was quiet for what felt like forever but probably was really only half a minute. I looked up to see Bella smiling at me.

"So...." She said.

"Yea. How was your first day at Forks?" I asked.

"Ugh." She said making a face. I couldn't help but to laugh at her. "I was like a shiny new toy. Everyone was trying to talk to me and..."

"You know, that's called being polite. You are new, so they wanted to make you feel welcome."

"Well if they wanted to make me feel welcome they should have just given me some space. I mean, these boys Mike and Eric were following me around all day asking if I knew where my next class was or if I needed help carrying my books. They were like a couple of lost dogs." She finished sighing.

"Ah." Was all I managed to say.

"I met a couple of nice girls though. Jessica and Angela. Jessica talks too much though, but I kind of like that because I don't really have to say much. I just have to nod and smile and she keeps going. Angela though, she is quiet, but I like her. She seems...I don't know....kinda like me I guess." When she finished talking she asked how my day was and I told her about Mr. Johnson and the detention.

"So let me get this straight. You got detention on the first day of school? How is that even possible?" She asked laughing. I liked when she laughed. It made me feel good, like she really was listening to me.

"Yea. I don't know what his problem was." I said.

"Well maybe when you are helping him out during lunch you will get to know him better. Warm up to him, ya know?"

"Maybe." I said sighing.

"Hi guys." It was Seth. When i'm finally getting a decent convesation going with Bella he has to come over and ruin it. Great.

"Hi Seth." I said annoyed.

"What are you guys talking about?" He said curiously.

"Oh not much Seth. Just school." Bella said

"Cool. My day went pretty good. My first year of high school. I was kind of scared at first, but when I got there I realized that it wasn't so bad after all. Most of my teachers are nice, well except for my Science teacher, Ms. Clover, or something like that. She was kinda mean. I made some new friends Sam, Hunter, and Joshua. They are all in a few of my classes and then we have lunch together. Isn't that great?" He asked without waiting for an answer and kept going. "Oh! There is this girl. She is really pretty, but I think maybe a little out of my league. She hangs out with all the popular kids. Plus, I think she might have a boyfriend cause she was hanging all over this guy during lunch...."

I tuned Seth out after that. I just sat there watching Bella's reactions to what Seth was saying. She looked over at me a few times but everytime I turned away quickly. Once, though, she caught my eye and smiled. After that I didn't look at her again. Why does she have to be so beautiful? I can't even talk to her without turning red or freaking out. It seems that Mike and Eric can talk to her though. I should ask her out before one of them get to her, but how exactly am I going to do that? My thought process was interrupted when I heard Seth say that he was going inside. He had homework to finish and it was already nine.

"It's about time." I said.

"What?" Bella asked.

"I thought he would never leave. He sat here talking without stopping for like a hour and a half." I said not hiding that I was annoyed.

"Oh." Was all she said.

"So, Bella?" I asked feeling myself start to blush.

"Yes?" She said looking kind of nervous.

"Um..well we didn't really get to finish our conversation or talk much for that matter. So do you think..." I sped up towards the middle getting nervous.

"Yes?" She asked starting to smile.

"Do you think we could, maybe, I don't know, hang out sometime soon?" My words got so jumbled up I wasn't sure if she understood me at first.

"Sure Jake." She said smiling. "I would like to. How about this Friday? We could see a movie or just hang out at your house or mine if you would like."

"Yea...Yea. Ok." I said smiling so big i'm sure I looked like a goof.

"Well which one?" She asked laughing

"Oh." I said embarassed. "A movie is fine. Maybe after we could hang out at our house."

"Sounds great. What time? Oh and what movie do you want to see?" She asked.

"Um..well i'm not really sure what's out right now, but we could meet there at eight and figure out what to watch then." I suggested.

"Ok." She said.

"Bells." Charlie came walking over to the table we were sitting at. "It's time to go. It's getting late and it's a school night. Did you even eat anything? You have been sitting in that same spot since we got here. Jake are you trying to starve my girl?" Charlie asked jokingly.

"Dad leave Jake alone. We just got to talking and I didn't realize how late it was. I'll grab something at home." She said standing up. "See you Friday Jake."

"Bye." I said.

As Charlie and Bella were walking off I heard Charlie say "Now what makes you think you're seeing him friday?"

"He asked me to the movies and I said I will go." Bella said walking off leaving Charllie behind who had stopped walking at the news.
haha wonderful!!! rigth again!
Thanks.
go jacob!!awww.can't wait for next update.its fab!!
Next update coming tonight.
I will post more but it will be short. I need to get ready for a b-day party.
The rest of the week drug on. I thought Friday would never come, but when it finally did I suddenly started to feel very nervous and anxious.

"Dude. Jake, are you alright?" Quil asked as we were getting off the bus Friday afternoon.

"I'm fine. Why?' I asked

"You have just seemed a little off these last couple of days." He said.

"Yea. You didn't even want to go with us to watch the cheerleaders try out." Embry said

"I just wanted to get home early. That's all." I said

"Oh. Well maybe we could do something tonight. We haven't all hung out in a while." Quil suggested.

"I sort of already have plans." I said. "Sorry."

"With who? You haven't talked to anyone at school other than us all week." Embry said. I didn't answer him and after a long pause he said, "Ooohhh...."

"What?" I asked

"You finally did it didn't you? You finally asked Bella out." Embry said teasingly. "Aw Jake you have a new girlfriend."

"Man why didn't you tell us?" Quil asked

"Because I knew you guys would make a big deal out of it, when it's not." I said sarting to walk down the road towards my house.

"You were really that worried that you wouldn't tell us? That's harsh man." Embry said.

"Harsh? I would have told Quil if I knew he could keep his mouth shut." I said looking over at him.

"Hey!" Quil exclaimed "I can keep a secret. Remember that one time you accidentaly broke Embry's...."

"See! That's what I mean." I said quickly cutting him off. "You can't keep a secret!" I yelled. "You almost just told Embry something I specifically told you not to tell him."

"Wait. What did you break of mine? Also, why would you tell him and not me?" Embry asked offended

"It's not important. I happened like three years ago. I wouldn't tell you because you are the one who would make a big deal of the date." I quickly regretted saying "date".

"So it's a date. See that is a big deal." Embry said laughing. "We need to help get you ready."

"No." I said reaching my house and walking up the porch. "We are not doing anyting. I am going to go get ready for my date with Bella and you are both going to mind your own business." I said unlocking my door. "And if you bug me one more time...I....I just won't talk to you anymore." I said slamming my door shut.

"He doesn't really mean that does he?" Embry asked Quil.

"Naw. He just doesn't want us showing up and ruining his date." Quil said.

"Riiight...." Embry said with a smirk on his face.

"Aw Embry don't." Quil pleaded.

"Hey, it was your idea." Embry laughed and started heading home. "I will figure out what time their "date" is and let you know." Embry yelled running down the road.
I didnt have much time to write so its short. I have a birthday party to get ready for at 4. If I post more it probably won't be until like 12a.m.
love it!!can't wait for next update.embrys fab!!
great job write more
new update to my story
new update

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service