The Twilight Saga

Jacob:

I knew Bella as a child. We used to hang out all the time. Then her mom and dad divorced and I only saw her over the summer when she came to visit Charlie, her dad. Over the years she stopped coming though. I only felt as though I had lost a friend. I got over it and made new ones. Just yesterday I heard she was coming back. Charlie told Billy that her mom was getting remarried and that Bella thought it best to move back here for a while. All these feelings came flooding back. How we used to make mud pies together and when we got older we would walk on the beach together. I could not, could I? It's not possible. Everytime I heard Charlie speaking of Bella I became more tuned into his conversation or I got a weird feeling in my stomach. But still there was no possible way....at least I don't think there is. A few days later Charlie drove up to my house. I was not sure what he was doing here at first. Usually he calls before coming over but this visit was a surprise. I quickly understood why.

"Billy, Jake open up it's Charlie."

I struggeld off of my old worn down couch and opened the door. "Hiya Charlie...." She was just the way I remembered her, only more beautiful. I stood there, mouth gaping open for a second.

"Bella! Its been too long. Come in, come in." Billy said rollling in his weelchair to the door.

"Jake are you going to let me by or just keep standing there like a..."

I quickly cut Charlie off "No, no. Um. Sorry, I just..." I moved out of his and Bella's way. I could feel my face turning red and turned quickly.

"Im just kidding with you boy. No need to get all worked up."

"Right" I said almost unaudible.

:"Well." Billy said. "Are you going to say hi or just keep standing there?"

I quickly cleared my throat, feeling myself blushing again. "Hi Bella."

"Hi." she responded. At that moment i realized all these years I had been lying to myself. I was in love with Isabella Swan...

I Will Update The Story Every Night, Unless I Tell You Otherwise.

Views: 4395

Replies to This Discussion

:)
I try :) I'm updating it right now by the way. I should be done by 10:30-ish.
I didn't know what to do, but I guess there was nothing I could do. Bella was being operated on in the opposite side of the hospital. I whis I could have at least been ther with her though, holding her hand. Why her though? It should have been me. She didn't deserve this. I was starting to regret bringing her to the dance. All I could do was wait, I guess. I waited and waited. It was miserable. I couldn't do anything but lay in the hospital bed all day. Embry left around two o'clock and Quil came by at four. He only stayed for half a hour though. He had to be somewhere at five. Charlie came by, but he didn't stay long either. He was more worried about Bella than I, which was normal. I was still lonely though. Around seven Charlie came back in my room, pushing in my dad.

"Hey. How are you doing, son?" he asked.

"Good, I guess. It's driving me crazy though, not knowing what's going on with Bella."

"She actually should be getting out of surgery soon..." Charlie said eyeing the door.

"You should go check on her." My dad said to him.

"Yea, I'll be back later." Charlie said walkign out the door.

I sighed. "Nobody's even told me why she's in surgery."

"She lost a lot of blood."

"I know that but--."

My dad interupted me. "We wanted to spair you the details, son."

"Just tell me. I mean, you don't have to tell me every little detail, but..." I trailed off.

"Well you know she got a concussion." He stopped

"Yes."

"Her skull got cracked obviously." He stopped again.

"Dad!"

"Sorry, sorry. Her head got cracked open from the hit of hte car." He said quiclky.

"Oh." Was all I could manage.

"Pretty badly."

"Oh." Was all I said again.

"Anyway, she wasn't clotting at first so the blood flow wouldn't stop. They were having to try to stop it and stitch her head up."

"Right."

"I'm sorry, son. She'll pull through though. I know she will."

"Don't be too sure." I mumbled.

"Don't talk like that."

"Whatever." I know I shouldn't think that way, but I couldn't help it. I mean, I didn't want to give myself false hope. I didn't want to get my hopes up just to find out that she didn't pull through. I could feel my a lump growing in my throat and my eyes started to water a little.

"Jake. She'll be fine."

"I h-hope so." I managed to say. We both sat there quietly for a while. The only noise coming from the heart monitor. It was getting annoying actually. You would think I would have tuned it out by now, but in the silence, when all you wanted was silence and it was going 'beep, beep, beep', it was really annoying. "Dad, could I have some time to myself for a while?" All I wanted today was company, but suddenly, I just wanted to be alone.

"Sure, sure." He said. "I'll just go find Charlie or get something to eat or....something." He said rolling out of my room. Once he was gone I let out everything. I didn't realize how much I had been holding in until now. Everything had just crashed down on me at once. I cried for what felt like forever. My eyes felt puffy and my throat and stomach were sore. My pain medication was wearing off, too. I was sore everywhere again. I waited a while to buzz a nurse so that I had time to collect myself. Finally, I pushed the button. The nurse arrived not even two minutes later.

"Medicine time?" She asked.

"Yea."

"Thought so." She had already brought in the medicine. She handed me a small cup of water and two pills. "Here."

"Thanks." I said tossing both pills into my mouth. The nurse left and I became very drowsy not long later. I don't remember falling asleep, but I must have. I woke up to Charlie shaking my shoulder.

When I opened my eyes, he said, "Hey! You're finally awake. I've been trying to wake you up for the past hour and a half."

"Wha-what time is it?" I asked looking around the room.

"It's nine."

"Oh. Where's dad?"

"The cafeteria. He's been here the whole time."

"Oh."

"Yea. I've been trying to see if you wanted anyting."

"Um, yea, sure."

"So...there's pizza, salad, some sandwiches, maybe a burger, I'm not really sure, and then some side stuff."

"I'll just take a slice of pizza and some water."

"Okay." He said turning around.

"Hey." I hesitated to ask. I was afraid of the answer. "How..." I cleared my throat. "How's Bella?"

"She got out of surgery when I had gone to see her earlier. She's doing better. The operation was successful. She's still out of it though. So..."

I couldn't help but smiling. "That's a relief."

"Yea." Charlie said smiling. "Yea, it is." He turned around and walked out of my room

As I was waiting for him to come back I closed my eyes. Different images started flashing through my head. Vampires and Werewolfs? Embry and I helping Bella. She was laying unconscious twenty feet away. Then, I was being tugged in different directions. My leg snapped and then my arm. Someone....Luke, was it? Went flying through the air. The girl slashed my face. Then all the images stopped. I opened my eyes quickly, how did I fall asleep that fast? I didn't think I even fell asleep. It felt all too real to be a dream. I sat in the room just looking around for a while. It wasn't a dream, I realized. It was all slowly coming back to me. Bella and I didn't get hit by a car. We got attacked by vampires and Embry...Embry was a werewolf?
omg, is good :) please more
WOW
OMG
I love it!!!
:)
:) thank you!
I'll post more tonight.
Thanks so much! I will be updating soon. If I were to try to publish it I would have to change the characters names and change the locations and stuff. I might think about it though :)
Really? I think I will then.
Okay :) thanks for all your support.
great chapter!
Thanks so much. I will be updating soon.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service