The Twilight Saga

Saturday, 31 October 2009
Rob and Kristen Holed Up at Chateau Marmont!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart wasted no time, um, possibly getting to business, once they landed in L.A. yesterday. Think they're finally answering our pleas to show us all a li'l more kissy stuff?

After they wrapped Eclipse early Thursday morning, the duo left Vancouver, B.C., only to check in to the Chateau Marmont together yesterday afternoon.

Check it out:

A source close to the couple tells E! that Rob and Kristen were driven into Chateau's private valley Thursday evening.

"They went straight up to a room," says a hotel source. "No one saw them the rest of the night."

Why are we not surprised?

We're told Robsten has not been seen leaving the hotel, nor were they spotted in the public lobby area.

If you remember, the Chateau was their hotel of choice when they shacked up together the weekend of the Teen Choice Awards.

Hopefully Rob and Kristen are managing to get some rest because they have a whirlwind next couple of weeks.

We're told the two will be hitting the road next week for New Moon promos before coming back to L.A. in a few weeks for the N.M. junket and premiere. (E!Online)

thank god they are still together!!! those liars at OK! Magazine!!

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

except like a half an hour later E! is reporting on their show that rob says they broke up??

im so confused
? O.o Me too......
i certainly agree with you, the papparazzi is ridiculous, especially when stars cannot have breaks after they are off of work and act like regular human beings. it is quite sad. however, the purpose of this discussion was to discuss the support of their relationship and to be happy that they are still together, which will definetly have a positive impact on advertising new moon and eclipse, and their bond with one another will also show on screen when they start producing breaking dawn.

i think the purpose of this group is to discuss, support and share our feelings towards our favorite actor/actress in their successes in hollywood. not to create drama, or bash them or make fun of them like they are some animals locked up at a zoo to stare at.

i am quite sorry if you misread my intentions of this post.
Oh my god, who cares?! Seriously, I thought the books are the best part about Twilight, and that's what's making the movies cool to watch in turn (although the Twilight movie isn't anywhere near as the book in my opinion). But all this soap opera drama about who's dating who, what hair style they have, and "oh my god, they went into a motel room together!" Come on, it's ridiculous! Call me old fashioned, but I guess I'm just one of the few that appreciates good literature instead of all the childish Hollywood gossip crap. Oh well, to each his own I suppose.
this is NOT done to create drama, i am interested in what kristen and rob does because i think herthey make a great couple, and i am a huge fan for both of them and support everything they do, whether it be acting or producing music. so if you think i am being a drama queen, you are quite wrong.

and is it not the point of joining the group robsten to discuss about their careers and as people themselves? maybe this group is not the group for you
I agree with you. I support anything they do as well and I think they make a great couple.
Confusing isn't it?
definetly. and now rob said he has never dated kristen in vanity fair. if they are only friends, ill still call them robsten. they seem like they always have a lot of together too, no matter what they are doing. im glad they are getting along as castmates/friends/or whatever you'd call their relationship :)
*crosses fingers*
ok...i no you created this discussion ages ago, but i feel like still replying...lol!

I adore robsten!! They are perfect for each other, and so so cute! And i believe they are dating!! And the new pictures of them (since you made this discussion) of them holding hands, and been in the UK together...just proves it!!

Arhhh...i luv them!
me too! if only they would admit to the press they are dating it would save all of the speculation of whether or not they are actually dating! geeeezz. also a new fact! kristen was in the uk with rob and his family over new years! yayayaya! so cute :)
Hi, I hope they are together. It must be very hard for them with all the people around thinking they have the same love like Edward and Bella. They are beautilful young people and I hope their love will last as long as possible. But I doubt it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service