The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8457

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! I missed it so much! I love this! So are we still doing the same characters as before? I loved this role play. Thank you so much! You are awesome!

Yea and it was the day before the anniversary of Cody's death. I was looking at the character list and i was wonder who Conner was. I don't remember that name.

Haha. That's what i thought. So who's going to start it? Do you just want to start it on the day of the anniversary of Cody's death?

yeah ill start. Also if you wan to still be in outnumbered they are back in a town so just jump in.

Cody_ Today was not that great of a day for my family it was the anniversary of the day i died I wish i could just reveal  myself to my family but that is not an option angels are just a mythical creature that nobody believes in unless they have one as their guardian. I knew where my place was on this day up in heaven where i was intended to stay until my parents had passed but that was not the case with me.

Alex_ I woke up in the clouds and i knew what day it was I could almost feel the sadness that now captured forks' citizens since forks was so small news spread like wild fire I know this because I once lived here.

Andi_ I was still getting over the fact that I would have to leave the life that I had with josh behind I hated the idea of this I just did not want to leave Josh and have him be on his own and have nobody to be there for him. 

((I'll probably only have time for one role play so i don't think i'll continue with that one. Sorry. I'm just really busy.))

Courtney~ I had woken up hours before the sun actually rose. This day seemed to always hit me the hardest. Every year, the night before the actual day i would have a dream of the accident. I would relive it and each year i knew in the dream i could never change a thing, but i always tried. I would always wake up around 3:00 am and not go to bed again. I didn't want to be sucked into the dream again. I got dressed and headed outside to be alone in the forest. The place i felt the most relaxed and safe.

Josh~ I looked at Andi and saw how sad she was. "Hey. I'll be fine. You don't need to worry about me. I've got Courtney to watch after me. She always has and i know she'll continue to. Maybe I'll even have Noah to be there for me. That is if what he says is true and heartfelt." She didn't need to be upset. She had to do it and i wasn't going to hold that against her.

(( its okay, I completely understand.))

Andi_ I looked at him," I know but I guess I am just used to being her with you." Josh made me realize who I was   and how I am not anyone's to control but what pains me to think about is I am going right back to that life of no freedom you have to do what they want you to do, when they want you to. I also might never see him again, and if I get the elders mad at me they will use me for bait for demonic creatures.

Jacob_ Cody's death effected everyone who knew him I knew how much Courtney must be hurting, I had to be there for her as long as Alex was not there so I could actually comfort her and not have that maniac breathing down my neck.

Josh~ "I'm used to it too, but if you have to than you have to. You are Jacob's gaurdian after all. You need to look after him."

Courtney~ I sat on the rock that I always sat on on this day. It was in front of a stream. I looked down into the stream and watched the fish swim in the water. This was the one day that I always wanted to be alone.

Andi_" But he does not need me he is on the right track already and he is already completely him self again, i do not understand this at all." Why could I not just say that I like him, how hard is that. There was a knock, then  pound on the door then the door busted down, and the last thing i remember seeing is me and josh both hitting the ground, i looked over at josh he looked unconscious, then the world went dark on me. I wake up and i sit up wait no i can't move cause i am tied to a chair in a dark room. Suddenly it all comes back to me," Josh! " i call out there is no answer is he here, then i realize that angels came for me and Josh was still at his house on the floor.

Josh~ I woke up what seemed like hours later on the floor of the house. I looked around and Andi wasn't there. I looked everywhere in the house and she still wasn't there. They took her. Why did they take her? I'm sure she would have gone back to guarding Jake.

Courtney~ I heard a noise from the other side of the stream. "Whose ther and what do you want?" If it was one of the dark angels I wasn't in the mood for it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was though.
Courtney~ "Oh, hey. Well you're certainly better than some dark angel."

John~ Something was up. This was not right. I needed to get a hold of Alex or someone that could help, but how? I had no way of getting to heaven and I had no clue where Courtney might be. Maybe Noah could help, but I didn't know where he was either.

Jacob_ I smiled and sat beside her," how are you?"

Andi_ I had no idea what to do, I was so afraid that my hands were shaking.

Courtney~ I shrugged "I'm ok I guess." I continued to look down into the stream.

Josh~ I had no idea what to do. Ok Josh, focus. You don't know what ha happened to her. So what are you going to do to help her?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service