The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9179

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ I shook my head and sighed "Not good at all. The nurse said she only has a few weeks to a month left." I didn't want to lie to him. He deserved to know.

Liam_ " i knew this would happen, Josh, you deserve to know this, when Andi became your guardian she promised that you would always be safe from any dark creature, since Noah was once a dark figure many demonic beings wanted to harm you, Andi cared about you to much to let that happen, when i saw her last she told me that she was taking your place, there is no sickness killing her it is a demon called a divea, one of the most porwerful demons out there, and the very one that wanted to kill you." I said, and then added," Andi knew this meant she would die she wanted you to live, she wanted to protect you." I looked down at the ground. I wish that my sister had not made this decision, but it was hers to make no one else's.

Josh~ "What?! She shouldn't have done that. That should be me, not her. Is there a way to save her?"

Liam_ I shook my head," I am afraid it is to late for her." I said," She told me not to tell you but you deserve to know that truth." I said.

Josh~ "There has to be something I can do. I can't just let her do this."

Liam_ I sighed," josh she will just become angel again, she will come back," I said.

Josh~ "Are you sure? It is a demon that's killing her after all."

Liam_ " the demon is killing her body not her soul, Andi is to bright to not become an angel again." i said.

Josh~ "Why did she do it though? She didn't have to."

Liam_ " She is going to come back and kill me for saying this but she likes you a lot Josh, more than a friend." I said and looked down.

Josh~ "What? Really?" I've never had anyone like me that way before. I've always been the loner kid that no girl would ever like.

Liam_ I nodded, i then sighed and looked into the room where andi was I felt bad but she was going to come back.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service