The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9341

Replies to This Discussion

Jake_ I felt bad for leaving but I had to work on a surprise that I was making her, I was making her a collage of all of the photos we ever took together.The funny ones, the weird ones, and of course the normal ones. I also carved a frame and engraved a letter that said.

Dear Courtney,

I am very sorry that I have not been the greatest friend lately. I never meant to do anything to hurt you and i am also sorry for you having to wait so long to see this instead of getting it on your birthday. things were just piling up. Anyways I hope things can get back to normal even though all of this stuff has happened I know that the mistakes I have made are unforgettable but i have grown from them. I know that this is very over due but Just know that i am very sorry for all that i have done and all that I had ever did to make you feel as if you were nothing. You are everything to me and I just want you to know that.

Sincerely,

Jacob 

Courtney~ I knocked on his door and his dad answered it. "Hi Billy. I know it's late, but I just came to check in on Jacob."

Billy_ " Its alright. He stays up late anyways.Come on in. " i let her in and she walked to Jacob's room.

Jacob_ I heard somebody outside the door so I covered the collage with a tarp and waited for who ever it was to come in.

Courtney~ "Hey Jake. I hope I'm not bothering you or anything. I just though I'd drop by and see how you're doing before calling it a day."

Jacob_ I smiled," I actually wanted to give you something. " I took the tarp off of the collage and handed it to her.

Courtney~ It was beautiful. The carvings on the wood were so detailed. Then there was the engraved note. It had my most favorite memories of us on it. I was absolutely stunned. I didn't know wht to say for a minute. "Oh Jake. This must have taken you forever. This is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me." I hugged him, not wanting to let go. He truly was the greatest.

Jacob_ I smiled and hugged her back. Just knowing that I made her happy was enough for me to feel like i am getting back to normal.

Courtney~ I let go of him and smiled "I tell you this every year, but you didn't have to."

Jacob_ I laughed " I know. " I smiled and sat down on my bed. I just want things to go back to the way they were.

Courtney~ I sat beside him. His room was way to small for him. It was half the size of my average size room. I guess he really only uses his room for sleeping though. "You're the greatest Jake."

Jacob_ I smiled again, she had no idea what she meant to me, Since it was really late my dad called for Courtney.

Billy_ " Courtney you might want to head back home its getting really late and your parents must be worrying."

Courtney~ "Ok Billy." I got up and turned to Jake before heading out. "Thanks." I kissed him on his cheek and headed home with the beautiful collage in my hands.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service