The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8460

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ "Really? Well, that explains why she was helping him."

andi- " Yeah, but she is dangerous, she may just look like courtney but she can steal energy from another person and it makes her stronger every time she does, she stole my energy twice and its not a good feeling."

Josh~ "So that's what she did to me. I just recently recovered from it. How'd she manage to do it twice without killing you?"

Andi_" I guess its because im a demon. My energy bounces back quickly." I said, i ated to say that i was a demon but there was no other word for me.

Josh~ "Whatever the reason, I'm glad you're okay. I think I should go tell the others." I slowly stood up and said "It will be okay."

Andi_ i layed back down and sighed, i could hear josh telling the others what I had told him.  I didn't want to leave this room, i have felt sick to my stomach ever since Liam brought me here. It will pass though, i think.

Josh~ I told the others what Andi had said about the doppelgänger. I couldn't tell how Alex felt about it. He was showing almost no emotion at all.

Liam- I never really knew what they were talking about, Courtney, i never knew her. I just stayed out of this conversation.

Alex- I was quiet, I knew something was wrong when she attacked with Zander but now i just feel awful, i let the dopple ganger know how much i was hurt, now i feel like a fool.

Josh~ "You okay Alex? Maybe you should give Courtney a call."

Alex_ "I'm fine and I tried earlier her phone is off or dead." i said, She probably was on the road with jake and her phone simply died or something.

Josh~ "Then try Jake. She's on the road with him, right? I'm sure she'd like to hear from you. Plus, it couldn't hurt for you to talk to the real her."

Alex_" Yeah i guess." I said, i grabbed my phone and walked out of the room to call jake. i called him he answered and then hung up. i looked at my phone is disbelief.

Jake- Courtney looked over at me and i said," telemarketer." I did not want Alex to bother Courtney on our trip. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service