The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9380

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ "I thought they mostly called landlines." Jake hung up rather quickly on whoever it was.
Josh~ I went back to check if Andi had fallen asleep yet. Hopefully she'd be able to get some sleep.

Andi_ i was just laying there starring at the floor, I couldn't find sleep without having nightmares. Josh came in to check on me and I sat up," hey."

Jake_ " Sometimes they call cellphones." I said, it was true.

Josh~ "Hey." I sat down beside her and said "You should be trying to get some sleep. It's not good to have sleepless nights."
Courtney~ "Then give me your phone. I'll pull over for a second and block the number so they can't call again." I extended my right hand slightly, palm up.

Alex_ I walked back into the room, " I'll kill him." I said as i sat down." He thinks im calling to flirt with Courtney or something, he hung up on me."

Liam_ " here give me his number." i said and Alex did. I called, he answered," Listen here you jealous little-."I cut my self off," Just give the phone to Courtney." I growled.

Jake_ I thought for a second and then my phone rang again, This time i didn't reconise who it was, " Who is this?" I asked

Liam_ " Its liam im Andi's brother, give Courtney the phone." I demanded.

Jake_ I had her pull over and handed her the phone," Uh its Andi's brother." i said, i didn;t really know what he wanted.

Courtney~ Jake handed me the phone. "Uh, Liam, right? What's going on?" I was a bit confused, but I went with it.

Liam_ " Look i'm not the one who should be telling you this, but your friend hung up on Alex when he tried to call."  handed the phone to Alex.

Alex_" Courtney Zander is after everyone he has a doppleganger of you on his side, y-you need to find somewhere safe and fast." I said urgently.

Courtney~ "What? No, I'm not leaving you guys to defend for yourselves while I go into hiding. That's not who I am and I'm not doing that. I'll be back as soon as I can." Jake was wondering about what was going on but I ignored him for the moment. I'd tell him once I got off the phone.

Alex_" Courtney you don't know what we are up against, we don't even know that yet. I don't think coming back is a good idea, I just want you to be safe." for once, i thought. 

Courtney~ "And what about you? What if something happens to you? Am I just supposed to accept that? Cause I won't. I don't want anything to happen to you guys. Trying to push me somewhere else isn't going to do anything."

Alex- " Fine." I said I did not know what else to say to her, i obviously wasn't going to change her mind.She told how long she might be and then hung up.

Andi- I sighed and said," I know, i just feel like something is going to happen when im asleep im scared."

Courtney~ I sighed as I hung up the phone and said "I'm heading home." I handed it back to Jake.
Josh~ "It's okay. Nothing is going to happen. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Jake_" Whats wrong?" I asked.

Andi_ I shook my head, I didn't want to bug him, i wanted him to stay in the room with me much i didn't want to seem really needy.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service