The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9331

Replies to This Discussion

Jacob_ I smiled widely when she left and put my hand on my cheek. I missed when we were together, not friends but more than that I was hers and she was mine but I let her slip away, like a fool, now I know I might not get her back.

Courtney~ When I got back to my house I headed up to my room. I set the collage on the floor at the foot of my bed. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. I was still smiling when I fell asleep.

Jacob_ I fell asleep happily, I woke up that morning and I sat up and smiled Knowing that courtney was happy.

Courtney~ I got up the next morning and got dressed. I then hung the collage on my wall and headed to work. Yesterday was over and I was ready to get going and work.

Alex_ I flew down to forks early in the morning I stayed invisible and made sure courtney was okay. 

Courtney~ The day was going by just like any other day. I was so happy and it showed.

Alex_  I smiled as I walked through the town. I saw Courtney but she seemed busy.

Courtney~ I left work with a smile on my face. I decided to walk around town for a little bit before heading home.

Alex_ I saw Courtney again , I smiled and walked up to her, "Hey."

Courtney~ I smiled "Hey there stranger."

Alex_ I smiled," You sure look happy."

Courtney~ I shrugged "I guess I am."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service