The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8912

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ I continued to lull her to sleep in my arms. I moved us so that we were half laying on the bed.
Courtney~ "I know that, I'm in the middle of a lot of it. You two could at least try to be civil towards each other. That's all I'm asking."

Andi_ I finally found sleep, but just as before my dreams were tainted with Zanders face. I just hoped that it would all go away.

Jake_ " I know, just don't worry about Alex's and my differences, soon everything will be over." i said.

Josh~ I slowly started to drift into my own sleep with Andi in my arms.
Courtney~ "How can I not worry about your differences? You never want to be around each other and that makes it hard on me. It won't be over unless I push one of you out of my life. I can't and won't do that, Jake."

Jake_ " I know, look i hate this, Alex and I are to different i guess, we both try but it doesn't work out." I practically ended the conversation and I just waited until we got back to forks.

Alex_ Courtney had called me and said that she was back in forks, i had Liam give her the directions to the house we were at.

Courtney~ When Jake and I got to Liam's, everyone seemed to be okay. I told Jake that he could go home if he wanted to.
Deyanira~ I called Zander. "Courtney is back in town. She just arrived at the house they are all staying in. As long as she is with them, I can't do anything."

Zander_ " Don't worry i have a plan, i have ties to very powerful demon she can posses anyone  if she wishes, i think its time to give her a call."

Jake_ I had gone home, I honestly wanted to help but I just dont see how.

Alex_ Courtney had seen my bruises and got a little frightened, but i was okay.

Deyanira~ I smiled "Now that is something. You sure have some nasty things up your sleeves."
Courtney~ "What happened? Are you okay?"

Zander_ I smiled," Yeah, I do." i said and then hung up to call the demon girl name, Micca. She will gladly do this for me. Anything to ruin some souls i guess.

Alex_ " Im fine." I said and sat up straightor, Liam had gone to see where Andi and Josh were.

Liam_" Well Romeo and Juliet are asleep." I joked trying to lighten things up.

Micca~ "What is it Zander? I'm kind of in the middle of something."
Courtney~ "They're finally together? About time I'd say." I smiled lightly.

Zander_" I have a question for you."

Liam_ " Its a little wierd, i knew she liked him, just not used to seeing my little sister in a guys arms."

Alex_ " Over protective much."

Liam_" Okay put yourself in my position, i am the older brother i have to look out for her."

Micca~ "Make it quick."
Courtney~ "I understand where you're coming from Liam. I'd probably feel the same way if my sister had a boyfriend."

Zander_ " How would you feel about possessing some souls for me?"

Liam_ I smiled," Im just happy that Andi such great friends, you guys have got her through alot, I can't thank you guys enough."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service