The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8937

Replies to This Discussion

Micca~ "Please, I was plan B and I'm guessing you didn't know what to do after I said I couldn't help."
Courtney~ "Come on, let me out. I'm no threat to any of you."
Deyanira~ I went and knocked on the door of the house they were all in. Liam opened the door and I said "Hey Liam. I thought I'd just come by and check on you guys. The two lovebirds still sleeping?"

Liam_ " Courtney I thought you went home, why are you back all of a sudden?" This was suspicious, Courtney had just left not even 3 hours ago.

Zander_ I heard Courtney," Nice try Courtney that's not going to work." I sneered, she wasn't even comprehending the position that she is in. 

((It's morning now. I doubt they got back at like 4 in the morning.))

Deyanira~ "I got a good like six hours of sleep. Besides, I get kind of restless when it comes to this kind of stuff. I feel like I have to do something. I can't just sit around waiting for them to come after you guys."
Courtney~ "I honestly don't see why I'm such a threat to you. I mean, I don't have any special powers. I'm just a human."

((oh ooops sorry!!))

Liam_ " I guess, come on in." I said and let her in. I had a weird feeling, but i ignored it.

Zander_ " Look you will find out why you are useful soon enough, once we capture Andi again.

Deyanira~ "So, anyone else up yet or are you the only early riser?"
Courtney~ "You're completely paranoid. You've lost your mind Zander, and your touch. Since when did you have to call to others for help?"

Liam_ " I don't sleep very much, call it a dark angel trait. Two hourse and im set for the day." I said.

Zander_ " Oh shut it, when you discover what happens to you and all of your friends you will be sorry you ever trifled with me." i sneered and then stormed away.

Deyanira~ "Guess that gets kinda boring. Do you have any food in the house? I'll make you guys breakfast if you'd like."
Courtney~ "Doubt it!" I called after him. For some reason I wasn't that worried. I knew I should be, but I wasn't.

Liam_ " Yeah that be great thanks Courtney." I said and smiled. I had already made myself a cup of coffe i sat on the couch and started to read the newspaper. yes old fashion to most people but that who i am.

Deyanira~ "No problem." I started on making some scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. I found it so easy for me to act just like Courtney did. After all, I am her doppelgänger and can perfectly play it off as if I was her.

Liam_ I sat there reading, something felt very strange, I got up and went to look outside, i felt like there was a demon nearby one that was powerful, but i couldn't see or tell where it was coming from.

Josh~ I woke up to the smell of food. I looked over at Andi and saw that she was still sleeping. I decided to let her sleep. I got out of the bed and into the living room where Liam was looking out of the window. "What are you doing and who's cooking?"

Liam_ " I sense a demonic energy, I can't pin point where it is coming from." I said and then walked away from the window, " And Courtney is cooking." I added.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service