The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8453

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ I didn't want to put a damper on the already terrible situation that we were in. I was beginning to get tired so I went back to the far corner that I had originally sat in. I leaned my head head against the wall and closed my eyes. I thought I'd find comfort in my sleep, but I didn't. My dream was filled with all sorts of pain. It felt so real and I thought I'd surely die of it. Everything was blurry and I couldn't make anything out. There were shapes moving and speaking. I couldn't understand a word that they were saying. I couldnt move or speak, the pain was everywhere. One of the shapes whispered something I couldn't understand before jabbing something into my side, causing the pain in that area to increase. I tried to scream out it pain and to call for someone, but nothing came out. I recognized the sound of happily evil laughter, though the sound seemed so distant.

Zander_ Another phase of my plan was complete soon I will be able to unleash every demon that is already lock down here. Andi knows how to control her powers but Courtney does not, I now have to advantage.

Courtney~ I woke up, gasping for air. That was terrible. I had never experienced anything like that before. It was terrifying and felt so real. We had to get out of here as quickly as possible.

Alex_ I woke up to Courtney, gasping for air, I crawled over to her and said," Courtney whats wrong?" She was freaking out, what had happened to her? She was shaking from fear, I didn't know what had happened to her. All I could do is try to comfort her.

Courtney~ "We need to get out of here. Something terrible is going to happen. It was a dream I had. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but it was bad. All I really know is the pain of it all."

Alex_ " Courtney, yes we do need to get out of here but how, we are heavily guarded, and the door is locked." I said, I put my arm around her, desperate to comfort and calm her down, I had never seen her this petrified of anything.

Courtney~ "I don't know, but there has to be a way. I don't want to experience that a second time."

Alex_ I nodded," Courtney we will find a way out of here I promise you." I said.

Andi_ I woke up to a familiar pain, I sat up and help my head, I could feel my head and heart pounding and my eyes were burning, this was worse than anything that I had experienced.

Courtney~ I didn't say anything. That was something he could not promise. None of us knew if we were going to actually get out of here. I glanced over at Andi and she had her head in her hands. "You okay Andi?"

Andi_ I shook my head, and tried to fight back Zander, but the pain was increaing," He's trying to control me." was all I could manage to say.

Courtney~ I didnt understand why he still wanted to control her, I mean he now had her where he wanted. I couldn't really think because I was still feeling the remnants of my dream. I didn't know what to do and it seemed like my brain wasn't letting me try and figure it out.

Andi_ It finally stopped and I sat completely still. I did not want to be here. My only reasons for wanting to live, one is locked up with me, the other is back at his house and i am probably never going to see him again. What more is there to live for, if I died everything will be back to the way it was before I showed up. Josh and Alex and everyone would be better off without me. The world would be safe if I wasn't alive.

Alex_ I was started to see something change in Andi, she was starting to give up, the thing I most admired about her is that she always found a way to make things work and fight everyday, what has Zander done to my bestfriend?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service