The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9182

Replies to This Discussion

Josh~ "What good can come from giving up though? In my life, I've learned to never give up. I refused to help my brother when he was evil and would hurt me endlessly. I wanted to make him proud, even if he had killed out parents, but that wasn't worth losing who I was."
Noah~ I lowered my head in shame. I hated to think that I had done that to him.
Deyanira~ I slowly circled around him in the chair. I was trying to think of a way to do this better. I grabbed some barbed wire and tightly wrapped it around him. Now, whenever he moved the slightest bit, the barbed wire would dig deeper into his skin.

Andi- " I don't want you guy to be put in danger because of me, being around me puts all of you in danger, I don't regret my decision the made me a demon, I never will."

Liam- " You made that deal with Zander to save Josh's life." I recalled.

Andi- I nodded," Hey once a guardian, always a guardian." I said and tried to smile slightly but it faltered " Now Zander can't physically harm Josh. "

Alex- I refused to give in to them, I closed my eyes, tried to think of anything but the pain, I kept my body tense to not touch the barbed wire as much as possible. The only person I could think about was Courtney, I had always told her that I would die for her and now i guess im proving that.

Josh~ "You made a deal with him to save my life? Then I need to do what I have to to save yours. I may not remember, but I don't have a reason to believe that you would lie to me."
Deyanira~ I put my hand on his shoulder and dug my nails into it, piercing the skin deeply. His body instinctively leaned to the side.

Andi- I sighed and " Yes i became a demon to save your life, for you to remain safe, I don't want you guys to be put in danger anymore, I lost Alex, my bestfriend. I don't want to lose anyone else."

Liam-" Who says you are going to lose anyone else?"

Andi- " Liam its Zander we are talking about, he would sooner kill everyone that I love than, than fight me." 

Alex- I just kept breathing through the pain and i made sure my face showed no emotion or pain, I wouldn't let them see my pain.

Josh~ "Wait. Constantine and Cody, where are they? They could help, or at least Constantine could. It might help to have some angel power on our side."
Deyanira~ "One little scream is all i need. You do that and this ends, for now." I dislocated one of his fingers from his hand and sliced down his chest with a knife at the same time.

Andi- " constantine would help courtney would kill me and alex for even thinking of bringing cody into this." I said.

Alex- I gritted my teeth," I will never give in to you." I said with a shaky voice.

Josh~ "Then why don't we get Constantine to help? Does he not know what's going on?"
Deyanira~ "Suffer then." I jammed the knife deep into his other shoulder. I walked around the chair, stopping behind him. I knelt down so that my lips were right by his ear. I held the knife in his shoulder with one hand, shimmying it in a bit more, and rest my other hand on his other shoulder. "I bet it kills you to hear her voice come from my lips and seeing her as her look at me, as I torture you, and rip you limb from limb." I whispered into his ear.

Andi- I nodded, Liam gave me his phone and I walked out of the room to call Constantine. He sounded happy to hear my voice, he was like a younger brother to me, and once i told him what had happened and he was willing to help.

Alex- I remain still and quiet, Zander was enjoying watching me be tortured, his face was grim, he was hating how strong willed I am.

Josh~ Constantine was at the house in no time.
Deyanira~ I walked over to Zander. "Maybe we should bring her back out and make her watch. Screams aren't going to come from him anytime soon." I whispered with my back to Alex.

Constantine- " Okay so let me get this straight Zander made Josh forget about Andi and now he has Alex and Courtney."

Andi- I nodded, but didn't say anything. I kept replaying what josh had said earlier, that since i saved his life he had to try to save mine. I didn't save him just for him to put himself in danger.

Josh~ "Yeah. Oh, and Courtney's doppelganger is a problem. They got him to take her place when they started torturing her. They're playing some kind of sick mind game and seem to be winning at the moment."
Deyanira~ I walked over to Zander. "Maybe we should bring her back out and make her watch. Screams aren't going to come from him anytime soon." I whispered with my back to Alex

Zander- I grinned wickedly," Bring her in." I said to two guards outside the door.

Liam- " And so far we think Andi is the next target."

Andi- " You think?" I said quietly. I know im next. I knew one hing I had to save my best friend.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service