The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9179

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ "It didn't work. There's obviously something more to it."

Josh~ "Well, there was the note that was with the amulet when we found it. Maybe he doesn't really know how to open it."

Zander- I thought for a second," Deyanira, that doppelganger must have put a curse on the amulet to make it hard to open."

Alex- " So what do we do now?" I looked around at Zander, Josh, and Courtney. Breaking the amulet would destroy Andi. But we cant just leave her in there.

Courtney~ "I guess you guys need to go find her and make her open the amulet. I can't come with you though."

Josh~ I nodded. "I don't see any other option. Do you?"

Zander- I looked at all of them and said," We all know that she can drain peoples energy right? taking her down will not be an easy task, we need as many people as we can get to help, the wolf is out of the question because he does things before he thinks, and that would get him killed." Courtney looked like she rather kill me than have me work with her.

Alex- " Even if we got her under control how would we get her to take the curse off? "

Josh~ "There has to be something that will make her."
Courtney~ "I'm not so sure about that. She's almost void of emotion when she's not being sarcastic, snarky, or rude." I turned to Austin and spoke. "Never thought she'd turn on you huh? Even I know that doppelgangers do whatever they want."

Zander- I thought for a second." He knows the one thing that can paralyze a doppelganger and now I think I know what it is." Austin glared and me as did Courtney, " Every cell that holds a doppelganger, on the door, there is a green stone, I took it off one of the cells and suddenly the power of the doppelganger came back, and they almost took me down, If I can get a hold of the stone on her cell door, we can take away her powers." I explained. Austin's eyes widened I had discovered his little secret. I wasn't dumb, I knew my way around the underworld.

Alex- I nodded, Josh and I could help fight her off or distract her and Zander could take her powers away.

Courtney~ "Good luck finding her though. You going to somehow get her into a doorway? I'm sorry but I doubt she's that stupid."
Josh~ "We'll figure it out. We need to get Andi out of this thing. Would you mind going to get it Zander?"

Alex- " Okay well our plan is set but what going to do about this guy? " I was referring to Austin.

Constantine- I flew down," I think I can handle him." I smiled and used a beam of light to restrain Austin, The three boys ran off. I looked at Courtney," Please tell me the have a plan." I said.

Courtney~ "They do, but they haven't really thought it all the way through. They just want to get Andi out of that amulet." I sighed.
Josh~ Zander got the stone and gave it to Alex. Zander went to go find the doppelganger. He'd lead her to use and we'd hopefully have her.

Constantine- " Well that is typical." I said with a sigh.

Zander- I took a knife and made a cut on my chest, it wasn't deep but it looked like it was. I found Deyanira and I knew she wan't going to be happy with me but I had to try something," Look I don't know what you thought I was going to do with the amulet but it wasn't what you think it was." I started, she looked at me, and at my chest. I had to make her believe that Austin had attempted to kill me for letting her have to amulet.

Alex- We waited where Zander has left us, Josh didn't trust him and I was debating if I should but at this point we had to take a chance.

Deyanira~ "Oh, look at you. Are you fretting over that little scratch?" I teased. He didn't say a word, but just kept looking at me. I sighed and spoke with annoyance. "Fine. What possibly could of happened to you?" I said sarcastically.
Josh~ "This is ridiculous. I can't believe we are actually going to try and capture Courtney's doppelganger."

Zander- " Austin happened, look I get that you have something against me, but I know where the amulet is and who has it. I need you to help me one last time. After that you can do what ever you desire, I will never ask for your help again, I will completely leave you alone." She looked at me and I could see that she was thinking it over.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service