The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8908

Replies to This Discussion

Deyanira~ "Nothing? Alright, the fun continues than." I shrugged and sliced the knife down his arm, deliberately slow.
Eirikur~ "The question is, how do I want to go about it? I could slowly cut you to bits or fracture every little piece of you. Maybe both?" I ran the dagger lightly across her skin.
Courtney~ I remained quiet, not daring to show any kind of emotion.
Josh~ I rested my head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. I started rubbing lightly on her back.

Jake- I cried out again, I was pleading for this to stop in my head. I couldn't find a way to block out the pain I was in, it was hopeless.

Constantine- I got into Alex's room and woke him up, we needed to get that doppelganger of Jake under control before something bad happens. We had a plan but it was risky, not one evil creature even dared to mess with Alex, when he was an angel, but how did he control Austin, Maybe he still is an Angel just no longer one that can fly. If we can get a hold of some of those stones, we can get both of the doppelgangers powerless.

Andi- After a while I finally found some sleep, I was still terrified but I had to find a way to push it out of my thoughts. Everything will be okay, everyone will be okay.

Austin- Once I sensed Josh was asleep I executed my plan, entering his dreams, I then found him within the dream," man your easy to find." I sneered at him.

Deyanira~ "I hear sounds of pain, but I don't hear anything telling me to stop. You must not really care about getting out of here and saving her." I ran the knife slowly into and across his chest.
Eirikur~ Without breaking eye contact with her, I stabbed her in her thigh.
Courtney~ I gritted my teeth, hissing in pain, and my hands instinctively went to my wound. I put pressure on it to try and stop the bleeding.
Josh~ "I'm not trying to hide. What are you doing in my dream anyway?"

Jake- I wouldn't beg for her to stop, i would sooner die than do that. But I had to find a way to save Courtney.

Constantine- we went into the underworld Alex had his hood up and I must say his old intimidation came back as he walked by people stepped aside, this may work.

Austin- " I have to show you something. It may or may not come as a shocker to you." I made his dream show what is going to happen to Andi and Josh if they continue, I made some tweaks to it so, it seemed even more horrifying, Andi would die if they had kids, and even before that she will become consumed by darkness. She is a monster just as I am. 

Deyanira~ I grabbed a chair and sat directly in front of him. I started twiddling the knife in my hands. "You know, you're not as tough as I thought you were"
Eirikur~ I took her wrist and bent her arm back to almost the point of breaking.
Courtney~ My legs bent in instinct, trying to get out of his grip and stop the pain. I was just hoping he wouldn't break my arm.
Josh~ "What this supposed to be? If this is meant to be some sick fantasy, it's not funny!"

Jake- I rolled my eyes and looked away from her, there was no way I was going to react to her.

Constantine- A girl met us(Clara) she helped us get to the doppelganger cells, she warned us about one cell, Alex's Doppelganger, we saw the stone on an empty room, I grabbed it and Alex and I got out of there, we need to save Courtney and now we know how.

Austin- " I wish it was simply a fantasy, Andi is a tough girl and a fighter i mich add, but you do not know how much fear and pain is within her, you haven't seen anything or heard anything about her past, and now you know that she will only die in the future.Pain and fear are her enemies more so than me, and at this point saving her would be near to impossible."

Deyanira~ "Oh come on. I'm taking a break to have a conversation. Mind answering one simple question for me?"
Eirikur~ I dug the dagger into her hip, while still holding her arm.
Courtney~ I jerked away from the dagger without thinking and it brought more pain to my arm. I winced from the pain.
Josh~ "I don't care! I don't understand why all of you think I would care about any of that!"

Jake- She had my attention now I was still quiet, but i was curious of what she wanted to ask though.

Constantine- I tracked Jake's doppelganger, Alex was dressed in all black to blend in with the shadows of the building, I said a chant to make the doppelganger able to be harmed without harming the real Jake. I flew both of us onto the roof of the old warehouse, we were really careful to not make any noise.

Austin- I laughed," Because one day you will care about all of this, Josh. Believe it or not future you can be quite shallow, you start to give up on her because you can't take her fear, pain, and sadness anymore." I was telling him this not because i wanted to warn him but so I could mess with him and see him try to change what cannot be changed.

Deyanira~ "Why on earth are you so infatuated with her? She's a mess that's not really worth it all. Why do you humans try so hard for things you can never obtain?"
Eirikur~ "Go ahead, scream. You don't have to hold it in." I stabbed the dagger into her arm that I was holding.
Courtney~ I couldn't help letting out a cry of pain. There was to much pain in one place.
Josh~ "The future isn't a set thing. It can be changed and morphed. Even if I believed otherwise, I wouldn't trust what you're saying. Now, get out of my dream!"

Jake- "She is my best friend, of all the people who have been in my life she stayed by my side even if I wasn't there for her in return."

Alex- we found a small hole in the ceiling the doppelganger was torturing her, this was going to end now., Constantine was going to be the distraction, my hood was up and I had a black scarf around my face, the only thing shown was my eyes, Courtney made her feelings clear to me but that wasn't going to stop me from saving her. Once a guardian always a guardian.

Constantine- I acted at the distraction, I knew it would work, I used my newly found powers to create duplicates of myself and I started a commotion, I heard the doppelganger stop when he was doing.

Austin- " Fine but don't say that I didn't warn you." I sneered and then exited his dream, making him awaken as I did.

Andi- I felt Josh jolt awake, I woke up instantly," Josh what's wrong?" I asked, now concerned.

Deyanira~ I chuckled. "Such a silly thing to say. Do you think as though she won't leave you one day?"
Eirikur~ I groaned in frustration and snapped her arm in one swift motion.
Courtney~ I cried out in pain, tears stinging my eyes, and fell to the floor, clutching my now broken arm. Just as I hit the floor, he grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me up off the ground and forcing me to walk by his side as he moved.
Josh~ "Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just had one of those moments where I felt like I was falling." I lied. I didn't want to bother her with something I didn't even believe was true.

Jake- " I believe that she will stay with me."

Constantine- I took off running to get out of his view, he opened the door of the warehouse, he was now frustrated.

Alex- I easily slipped into the warehouse, I made little to no noise I had a knife and the stone with me, I just needed to get the stone to touch him and he will be powerless. I ran in the shadows in the warehouse. 

Andi- I closed my eyes and fell back asleep, I knew there was something that he wasn't telling me but I didn't want to pry.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service