The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8916

Replies to This Discussion

Courtney~ "Yeah, well it shouldn't be and I care. Why does no one understand that I care when people get hurt and that I'm always the center of it all?"

Jake- " Don't worry Courtney soon this will be over. Everything comes to an end." I said. 

Courtney~ "It will end for you. I'm an angel now. I won't age and I won't die. I chose to help people above all else. You'll go on living while I help people do the same."

Jake- " Thats the one thing i don't want, without you my life feels meaningless to me." I said.

Andi- Josh and I were laying on our bed the house was quiet, we all were sort of getting used to the trying to not fear everything, I was still feeling uneasy but i dont want josh to worry about me.

Courtney~ "Jake, that's not how this works and you know it." Usually what he said would have made me smile, but not in this circumstance.
Josh~ The quiet was oddly peaceful. It was relaxing in a sense that in this moment there was almost nothing to fear.

Jake- I sighed and said," I know."

Andi- the silence was broken by a loud noise and Liam yelling my bad! I started laughing leave it to liam to break the silence.

Courtney~ "I'm sorry, I really am." I didn't want to meet his eyes.
Josh~ I laughed. "What did you do, knock down a lamp?" I called.

Jake- " hey at least I don't have to worry about you as much." I said and smiled slightly I was trying to lighten things up.

Liam- " Yeah." I called back.

Courtney~ "You never had to. I was practically invincible, even before all this."
Josh~ I shook my head with a smile.

Jake- " I still worried, no matter what im still going to worry about you."

Andi- i rolled my eyes, still smiling. My brother's not so graceful side was showing and it reminded me of old times.

Courtney~ "I know, everyone does. I couldn't care less about what happens to me as long as people are safe."
Josh~ "Brothers are dorks." I mumbled with a smile.

Jake- I just nodded I wouldn't argue with her.I still didnt like this, but my pure hatred for alex made me think, i cant find a way to blame courtney for doing what she did but I can blame him for not being there to protect her and he will pay for it, I will kill him.
Andi- " yeah but you have to love them, no matter how clumsy they are." I said referring to Liam, I still was on guard about all of this, I know this isn't the end, this drama, it never ends, and I don't think it ever will.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service