The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8944

Replies to This Discussion

Andi_ I saw some red demonic eyes in the distance my heart sank I now knew that I was going to be a goner if this happened.

Josh~ I ran into the forest and started looking for Courtney. "Courtney! Courtney where are you?! I need your help!"

Courtney~ I thought I heard Josh. I got up and headed the direction that I heard it coming from. "Josh?"

Jacob_ I walked out of the woods and I saw courtney," its just me." I said quietly she knew i missed Cody too.
Andi_ I fought to get free," Help! " I think i now realized my new task, I was bait for demons which are very deadly for angels. I thought about Josh and tears ran down my face.

Josh~ I ran into Courtney. "I need your help. Andi is missing and I need to find her."

Courtney~ "What? I need to get Alex. Jake, will you help? We need all the help we can get right now."

Andi_ Suddenly I feel as if i am frozen and that i can not breathe. i gasped and i wanted this to end alrighty.

Courtney~ I guess Jake didn't hear me. I went out of ear shot of both of them and called up to Alex. If anyone might know what had happened to Andi it was Alex.

Alex_ i flew down," Whats happened." I knew by the look in her eyes that something was wrong.

Courtney~ "Josh said that Andi is missing. You're the first person I thought to go to for help."

Alex_ I was shocked at first," you mean she is not with josh. she was not supposed to get reasigned until next week."

Courtney~ I shook my head. "You can ask him yourself. He's right over there with Jake. I don't know what to do. Do you have any idea what could of happened to her?"

Alex_ " Her dad must have gotten to her he wants her to be he little minion but andi does not want to be he must have put her as...." josh had just walked up to us and then i had to finish my sentence," they might be using her as bait for demonic spirits."

Josh~ "What? How could they? We need to help her."

Courtney~ "Josh, calm down. We'll help her."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service