The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8919

Replies to This Discussion

Constantine_ " Yeah." I said with a nod. " He still has a little blue in his hair."

Alex_ " Only a little."

Courtney~ "I think streaks would be fine, but a full hea of a color that isn't a natural hair color is a little much. There's nothing to be embarrassed about Alex."

Alex_ I shook my head," I was very different back then, that is all I have to say about that."

Constantine_ " By ' different' he means boring." i said sarcastically. 

Courtney~ I laughed "It's ok. Change is good."

Alex_ I nodded, " Yeah." I glared at Constantine. He could learn from her.

Courtney~ "Don't be mad at him. It's not a big deal. He was just trying to have a laugh."

Alex_ I shrugged, " I probably should get going."

Constantine_ " Me to. We will see you later Courtney." I said we both smiled and then we walked away.

Courtney~ I headed back home. When I got home I fed Junior and played with him.

Alex_ I hated leaving her like that, I felt so stupid but I had to become mortal and fast. If i did not not only would things become worse for us , Courtney might be in more danger than ever before.

Andi_I realized how late it was, I started to go home, well not home but back to Josh's and I now know why everyone hates the dark I saw a group of guys drinking by their cars I started to walk faster not wanting to draw any attention to myself.

Courtney~ Junior was the cutest thing I had ever seen. He was so full of energy. He made me laugh.

Andi_ I looked back to see them following me I started to run, I was not even close to Josh's house. The odds were not in my favor. I ran as fast as I could, trying to get away but these guys were fast. Wait! what on earth did they want with me. I looked back to see that they were not behind me anymore. I sighed in relief, then I turned to see all 4 of them right in front of me they were not normal they were vampires. I was already slowly becoming mortal and now, now I was a goner against these guys.

Courtney~ I looked out the window and saw Andi across the street with for guys facing her. I looked closer and saw their red eyes. I quietly snuck behind one of the guys. I wrapped my arm around his head and ripped it off in one quick motion. The other three guys were now staring at me, angry. I looked at Andi and smiled "Thought you could use some help." I quickly dodged an attack from one of them.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service