The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9179

Replies to This Discussion

Andi_ I smiled and said, " You thought correct." I said as I got two of them in head locks and snapped their necks. I sighed as Courtney got the last one," Now I know why it is not very safe to wander alone at night." I said.

Courtney~ "Yea. It would have been safer if you had stayed where ever you are coming from. You never know what you'll run into her in little old La Push or Forks for that matter."

Andi_ I sighed and said," Well I better get back to josh's before more vampires show up." I said. Great my voice was all shaky so she knew that I nervous and scared. 

Courtney~ "Want me to give you a ride? It wouldn't hurt to go visit Josh for a little bit."

Andi_ " Okay." I smiled hiding all of my emotions the best I could I hated this hiding from things that I shouldn't but welcome to my world.

Courtney~ I grabbed my keys and she hopped into the passenger seat. It wasn't long until we reached Josh's house. We got out of the car and I knocked on the front door.

Josh~ I opened the front door to Courtney and Andi. "Hey Courtney. Hey Andi. Come on in. You're back from Jake's already? I thought you would have spent the night. Not safe to walk around Forks at night."

Andi_ " Yeah I know." I said and then sighed.

Josh~ "What's wrong? Did something happen?" I was concerned for her. I wish she would stop trying to hold things in and let whatever she was holding onto go.

Andi_ " A couple of vampires showed up but Courtney was there. " I still did not understand why Josh even cared about me I am nothing to him. I am a guardian nothing more than that.

Josh~ "What? You could have gotten killed, but i'm glad you're ok."

Courtney~ "Well I better get going. It's pretty late and I have to work tomorrow. Nice seeing you two. Take care of yourselves."

Andi_ Once Courtney left I said," Josh I'm a big girl I can handle myself."

Josh~ "I know, but I hate to see you get hurt. I'm not trying to treat you like a kid or anything. I'm just concerned. I've seen you almost die before and I almost lost you a few days ago. You can't expect me to just let any of that go."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service