The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9340

Replies to This Discussion

Alex_  " I know. That is why I had to find a way out of it so I decided to become mortal again."

Andi_ I sat up and sat," Don't worry I will be fine."

Courtney~ "Well, I support your decision."

Josh~ "I know."

Alex_ " Thanks Courtney."

Andi_ I smiled and lied back down, and closed my eyes.

Courtney~ "Anytime. Just next time don't be worried to tell me sooner."

Josh~ I got dressed to go out. "I'm going to go pick you up some chicken soup. Maybe that will help."

Andi_ " Okay." I said and then he left.

Alex_ " I know I kind of did not want you to see me like this."

Josh~ I went to the restaurant that Courtney worked at. Their soup was widely known to help almost anything.

Courtney~ "Why? You don't want me to see you hurt or anything like that? News flash, I don't care. Whether a little cold, battered up and bleeding or on the verge of death, I'll be there. You can't hide anything from me."

Alex_ I smiled and said, " I know."

Andi_ I ended up falling asleep.

Josh~ I walked in and saw Courtney talking to Alex. I walked over to them and said "Hey Courtney. Hey Alex. I don't mean to bother you Courtney, but can I get some chicken soup to go, for Andi. She's not feeling to well and I thought it might help."

Courtney~ "Yea, sure. No problem." I got a to go bowl full of soup and gave it to him. "I added a little extra stuff in there to help. I hope she feels better."

Josh~ "Thanks. Me too." I handed her the money for the soup and headed back to the house.

Alex_ " Aww poor Andi." I said. She so sickly even being an angel stil.

Courtney~ "I hope she gets better soon."

Josh~ When I got back Andi was asleep so I put the bowl of soup into the microwave.

Alex_ " I swear that girl catches everything" I said shaking my head.

Andi_ I woke up and knew that time had past I had a splitting head ache once again and my whole body was hurting now.

Courtney~ I shrugged "Some people just never get a break."

Josh~ "Hey sleepy head. How you feeling?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service