The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 9341

Replies to This Discussion

Andi_ I now felt as if I was not even there anymore I could not feel any worse I had no clue how to get free and am I just going to die here in the mercy of a demon or was something or someone going to help me out of here.

Alex_I had to think for a minute I could not put courtney or Josh in danger but what if that is the only way.

Courtney~ "First things first, where might they have her?" I looked at Alex and he looked a bit worried "What's wrong?"

Alex_ " there is not a way to track where she could be she could be in another country for all we know. I will see if this works." I created a portal that could show you anything it was very small so i was the only one seeing through it I used my mind to make it show me where Andi was. She looked like she was okay for now I saw red eyes in the baack round she did not have much time.Josh looked over my shoulder and his reaction was awful he must really care about her. 

Josh~ My eyes widened in horror. What was going to happen to her. What where those things going to do to her? We had to help her. We should be there now. We should be saving her.

Courtney~ I saw Josh's face and figured it was bad. "How bad is it?"

Alex_ " im going to go in and help both of you stay here i can't risk you guys getting hurt." i said and then i went through the portal.

Courtney~ I grabbed him before he could go completely through. "No. You should know by now that i don't sit back while you are risking your life. I'm with you all of the way."

Alex_" Courtney this is to dangerous i would never forgive myself if you got hurt this is not a typical demon, I have to go alone." it hurt me to say this to her but she saw the seriousness in my eyes.

Courtney~ "Fine. Grab her and get out of there. If i see you need help i am coming in there." I didn't like leaving him to do this alone. I knew he could handle this, but i wanted to make sure nothing happened to him.

Alex_ I passed through the portal i knew josh was still watching because i could sense it. The battle was very short and andi had gotten bit by a demon it healed by itself but she did pass out, i got us out of there and i layed her on the ground, Josh immedeatly fell to his knees beside her.

Josh~ "Is she ok?" She had to be ok. We've been through a lot together and she just had to be ok.

Courtney~ I glanced back at the stream. Where was Jake? Did he leave after Alex showed up?

Alex_" she's okay a little shook up but okay."

Jake_ I had left she had company so i left her there.

Josh~ "Thank you Alex. I was so worried about her."

Courtney~ Why would he just leave like that? Was he really that jealous of Alex? He used to never leave my side when there was trouble. He would of stayed. I guess he's changed. Why did i keep thinking about what he used to do and think he'd continue to do it?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service