The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8465

Replies to This Discussion

Seth_ I glared at me sister," Look Jake may have messed up but we all do so you want to throw away our brotherhood to him, thats low for even you guys."

Leah~ "I'm not throwing it away. Why are you putting it all on me? I'm just making sure that we have every side of this. I have no problem with letting him back in. Why don't you ask Paul and Jared about that?"

Courtney~ I felt terrible for Jake. He had to know that what happened would be one of the things I would never forget. I felt bad for putting him through all of this and even more.

Seth_ I looked at Jared who was listening in," well? "  I asked him.

Jared_ " Everyone deserves a second chance, welcome back Jake." I said.

Courtney~ I looked at Paul and waited for his answer. He wasn't looking at anyone. He was just looking at the wall across from him.

Jake_ I could feel my heartbeat if paul said no then even if i came back I would not be normal again and that hurts to think about.

Paul~ "Either way you'd be coming back. So, sure, I guess."

Courtney~ I wasn't sure whether to be happy or a little upset about his answer.

Jake_ I did not know how to react to pauls reaction he seemed to not trust me at all still but he welcomes me here."

Courtney~ "Well i'm going to go. You can come if you want Jake. Nice seeing you guys again. Sorry I haven't come around lately. Ember, you watch Tanner and make sure he doesn't get into any trouble ok?" I said jokingly and smiled.

Jake_ I ended up going with courtney I was still kind of afraid to stay near the pack.

Courtney~ We got in my car and I started driving. Something was bugging me. "Jake, was it my fault? You got stressed from taking over the pack and then everything just exploded. Maybe I shouldn't of convinced you to take over the pack."

Jake_ " No It not taking over the pack. I lied about that, I got mixed up with bad people and I truly never wanted to hurt you or anyone, they convinced me that I had no one that i was one of them, Now I see my errors and I see how much and pain and destruction I caused." I said ashamed. " I hated myself for the longest time because I hurt you."

Courtney~ "It's not about me, Jake. It's never been about me and it never will be."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service