The Twilight Saga

Jada this is another version of memories fading away.

The quiet town of Forks has become a place of terror, and despair but even with some people who have yet to prove themselves the Love, and Beauty in other peoples hearts will light the way through the darkness that now surrounds forks. when this story left off Jacob  was now trying to gain Courtney back he was even ready to beat up Alex to claim her for his own, he is still trying to prove himself to her once again and get her to like him and leave Alex behind like an old movie that you have seen to many times.  

Noah and Ambreh became mortal from the orbs the Constantine had given them, and they are now trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered memories and are trying to patch things up with the ones they love. 

Josh got a startling surprise when andi told him that she would have to leave him. Andi has yet to tell Josh about how she feels about him.

Tanner and Ember have become part of the pack and tanner finally got out of the hospital and is now living with Ember, Sam, and Emily.

this role play is closed since i once let people join the original and only jada stuck around.

My Characters-

Alex- 

Andi-

Ambreh_

Jacob-

Jada's characters-

Josh:

Noah:

Courtney

Twilight Relations_ The setting is in forks and the pack is a main factor to the role play.

Views: 8940

Replies to This Discussion

Jake_ I smiled as she practiced.

Courtney~ I tripped on a tree root but quickly regained my balance. I switch to the double edge sword that Alex gave me. I couldn't help, but think how beautiful it was. The design on the handle was so intricate and detailed. The handle was white with some black on it and the blade seemed to almost be glowing. The handle seemed to show a battle between light and dark angels. Maybe it was portraying the future battle talked about in the bible.

Jake_ The sword that she had, I was curious about it, I already knew alex gave it to her.

Courtney~ I was able to make the cleanest and smoothest cuts with the sword. It had a completely different feeling to it than any of my other weapons.

Alex_ I was walking home when i saw a group of guys," Oh crap." i mumbled.

Courtney~ The sword started to hum. I stopped what I was doing and looked at it. Why was it doing that?

Jake_ I stood up," Why is the sword humming?" I asked.

Alex_ I simply just ran away, I ran until i was safely home and in my house.

Courtney~ It stopped almost instantly. "I don't know. That was weird. Maybe it had something to do with Alex. It is his sword and I don't know what exactly angel weapons do."

Jake_ " Maybe it reacts when he is in trouble."

Courtney~ "Could be. It stopped though so if it does then he's probably fine. He never uses his weapons."

Jake_ I smiled and said," doesn't he have that bag full of angel weapons, maybe since he has that they react when he is in trouble." 

Courtney~ "Yea. I could see why. What are you smiling about?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service